Resident Evil Mafia - Game Over - Zombies live to terrorize the city

Leelou

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It stumbled through the hall looking for a meal. It could sense someone near. Reacting to almost being a lunch, someone jabs their almost assailant with a dart. In moments the hunger starts to subside and humanity returns. 

It is still day. 

It stumbled through the hall looking for a meal. It could sense someone near. Reacting to almost being a lunch, someone jabs their almost assailant with a dart. In moments the hunger starts to subside and humanity returns. 

It is still day. 

JC's human again.

VOTE LILLY!!!  QUICK!!!

Good enough for an unvote

Salami how did you know I was cured?

I've been in contact with JiF from D2. He had claimed his role and he was very convincing. Convincing enough anyway.

He claimed the cure on you under circumstances he didn't seem to have any reason to lie to me (shortly after D3 started).

Good enough for an unvote

Salami how did you know I was cured?

Also that's why I asked you whether you were bitten. I only knew that JiF claimed he had put in a save on you. I trusted him very far, but there were other possibilities.

I'll get back to you..  let me go ahead and solve this JC mystery.

so shortly JC will either be dead or human...  now lets lynch lily.

JC's human again.

VOTE LILLY!!!  QUICK!!!

Thanks Pac.  Been looking for a cure for a while...thought I dropped enough hints...stupid players sometimes...hate acting like a zombie but sometimes I have no choice.  lol

Unvote, Vote: Lily

Thanks Pac.  Been looking for a cure for a while...thought I dropped enough hints...stupid players sometimes...hate acting like a zombie but sometimes I have no choice.  lol

Unvote, Vote: Lily

I figured you were zombie but wanted to see what info you might give before I stabbed your ass.

who converted you originally?  Lilly?

Jetscode1
07-07-2013
05:19 PM ET (US)
Suck a bag of Dicks!
Operativesiguser.png
07-07-2013
11:41 AM ET (US)
Hey there pretty flower - if you become a weed I'll snip your ass in a heartbeat. Don't go dark on me. Please respond to my prior message here.

LOL

I've been in contact with JiF from D2. He had claimed his role and he was very convincing. Convincing enough anyway.

He claimed the cure on you under circumstances he didn't seem to have any reason to lie to me (shortly after D3 started).

Ok that's reasonable.

Hrm.  This part right here is odd.   I got a message from someone else asking me to cure them.  Was this something the Operative told all of their minions to do?

So, did you tell Hallia you wanted to be cured?

Jetscode1

07-07-2013

05:19 PM ET (US)

Suck a bag of Dicks!

Operativesiguser.png

07-07-2013

11:41 AM ET (US)

Hey there pretty flower - if you become a weed I'll snip your ass in a heartbeat. Don't go dark on me. Please respond to my prior message here.

LOL

What the hell ?

I figured you were zombie but wanted to see what info you might give before I stabbed your ass.

who converted you originally?  Lilly?

No clue.  QT similar to 80s.  Someone named the "Operative" with a poor interpersonal skills.

I'd start voting the DMers who have not cured anyone.

The "pretty flower" struck me as a ruse...not their normal tone.

Salami or Darthe...but leaning more Salami

Hrm.  This part right here is odd.   I got a message from someone else asking me to cure them.  Was this something the Operative told all of their minions to do?

So, did you tell Hallia you wanted to be cured?

I never asked you

No clue.  QT similar to 80s.  Someone named the "Operative" with a poor interpersonal skills.

I'd start voting the DMers who have not cured anyone.

The "pretty flower" struck me as a ruse...not their normal tone.

Salami or Darthe...but leaning more Salami

I'm leaning Salami as well... 

Someone with a dart should shoot his ass..  if he doesn't die and there's no scene then we know he's the CL.

Archived