Jet's/Giant's Post Game Conference --- Mark Sanchez injury

Patriot Killa

He went off on Cimini LOL..

Expect a bad paper from both Manish and Cimini.

I STILL can't understand why he was put in 11 minute's to go....

That's crazy. I also DID feel like Rex hid behind the word's we are competing to win.

He didn't make a single excuse... He just rambled on. What..The ****... were.. we doing... putting Mark in so late

Did they just intend on getting him a few rep's ? ... . 

Something like "I can answer your question how ever i want to.. i can also answer it in any way i want to.."

*Rex turns around from mic*

"I CAN ANSWER IT LIKE THIS ?!?!"

*Turn's to side*

"OR MAYBE EVEN LIKE THIS !?!

This was pretty amazing. Wife said it was Rex's Crown Their Ass moment. I think she's right. If it's not part of a Miller Lite ad campaign in 5 years, I'll eat my hat.

You are the best thing that has ever happened to this site.  Seriously.

I'd rep this but I've reached my quota of positive reps, so says the site.

That said, you clearly didn't read my "If I only had the balls" song.

meh

cimini was trying to make a case that I guess somehow simms was told he was going in after geno, then rex made a last second decision to put sanchez in to try to win a meaningless PS game when the plan going into the game was to let simms follow geno

normally I defend the team vs the media but if this is true, rex screwed up and deserves the heat

mehta and cimini won't sleep tonight, they must feel like kids on christmas eve

Something like "I can answer your question how ever i want to.. i can also answer it in any way i want to.."

*Rex turns around from mic*

"I  CAN ANSWER IT LIKE THIS ?!?!"

*Turn's to side*

"OR MAYBE EVEN LIKE THIS !?!

he was turning around ?

holy crap hes' losing it

Kind of disappointing watching the video after listening to the reactions in this thread. I expected Rex to go batsh*t. He honestly just seems annoyed and frustrated and it doesn't help that he's getting probed by crappy Jets beat writers that couldn't give two sh*ts about the team.

Did it ever occur to anyone here that after a lackluster performance Rex sensed that his team NEEDED to win this game? 

Had a lousy year last year and he just sensed that the team needed to close this game out and take away a win for their belief in themselves.

Is that impossible?

Rex just wanted to win the game.. He risked marks health to beat NYG in a damn preseason game. He lives off beating the patriots and giants.. That's why he is dying in NY

You're right,..they can't fire him 2 weeks before the season but Idzik and Woody should literally give him zero control over the offense at all from this point on,..I mean zero,.less than he has now,..he can't even be in the room when the cut an offensive player,..he can't decide to go for it or punt on 4th down,..he can't even have keys to the offensive meeting room..I'm not kidding...

The Jets are officially a wreck for the 2013 season AGAIN. Just about every team is on their way to turning around and getting with the program if they haven't already......except US. We should of drafted Offensive weapons instead of getting Geno and then drafting Teddy next year then even more explosive players.. Along with some FA play.. Then this Off. Might of been about to take control.

Hat tip to SMC for the awesome gif. 

Can someone talk about the "Mark Sanchez injury" part of this thread?  It looked like something chesty after his first sack, he kept grabbing at it.  

broken rib? bruised rib? indigestion? broken heart? anyone? 

Out of any of those you named I could see it as bruised ribs ... I'm no doctor but he might of done something to his pectoral muscle???

In the game thread I kept calling it broken ribs, but on second thought, I'm not sure you can play through that.  

He was obviously affected, yet still hung in there.  He took his lumps for this fan base that gives him sh*t, so that he could complete a 3rd and long in a meaningless pre-season game.  I can respect a guy for that. 

In the game thread I kept calling it broken ribs, but on second thought, I'm not sure you can play through that.

He was obviously affected, yet still hung in there. He took his lumps for this fan base that gives him sh*t, so that he could complete a 3rd and long in a meaningless pre-season game. I can respect a guy for that.

Same here.... Salute to Mark! He's got heart

Archived