The guy who jacked up Sanchez might not even make the Giants roster, LOL

Integrity28

ESPN New York considers DT Marvin Austin on the roster bubble.

The No. 52 overall pick in 2011, Austin has struggled with injuries and effectiveness in his first two seasons -- appearing in just eight games. He's behind Shaun Rogers and second-round pick Jonathan Hankins for backup defensive tackle snaps. Austin and Mike Patterson are competing for one spot.

Cool thread.

I was going for jetsrule128 meets Blackout.

AND WITH THE THIRD OVERALL PICK IN THE FIRST ANNUAL JN FANTASY DRAFT BBQ/MAKEOUT SESSION, TOM'S TWINKS SELECT MARVIN AUSTIN, DT, GIANTS

Your trolling needs more effort, less gay.

Any time a QB leaves the pocket he can get hit like that.  In fact, QBs get hit like that playing behind their starting O line. And this guy austin was running around like a Mack truck on meth.  I have actually stopped reading the local rags on Jet stories.  After much thought, I conclude that Rex did nothing wrong, except act like a boob at the presser, but he always does that, and it will probably get him canned because it embarasses the organization.  Everyone screams that the QB controversy has been handled badly.  The QBs have been less than mediocre. How do you choose between two less than mediocres?  You would probably want 6 pre season games to do that.

Any time a QB leaves the pocket he can get hit like that.  In fact, QBs get hit like that playing behind their starting O line. And this guy austin was running around like a Mack truck on meth.  I have actually stopped reading the local rags on Jet stories.  After much thought, I conclude that Rex did nothing wrong, except act like a boob at the presser, but he always does that, and it will probably get him canned because it embarasses the organization.  Everyone screams that the QB controversy has been handled badly.  The QBs have been less than mediocre. How do you choose between two less than mediocres?  You would probably want 6 pre season games to do that.

eeny meeny miny mo

not to turn this into a Giants thread but Mike Patterson has a very troubling injury history where he needed brain surgery a couple years ago and they thought he was would never play again. Marvin Austin at least never had brain surgery. 

I think the risk of you turning this into a facepalm thread is higher than turning it into a Giants thread.

Archived