What game do you look forward to most this Sunday?

Blackout

what game do you most want to watch?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• 49ers vs Seahawks
    • Giants vs Broncos
    • Raiders vs Jaguars
    • Packers vs Redskins
    • Bengals vs Steelers

The Giants getting sodomized by Big Brother. An 0-2 start for those assholes will make it all better

+1

a giants fan came over to me today to tell me Smith is Sanchez and that I should root for "a real team." he was trying to be funny but I still felt like decking him.

+1

a giants fan came over to me today to tell me Smith is Sanchez and that I should root for "a real team." he was trying to be funny but I still felt like decking him.

the giants fan I work with knew to just leave it alone today, which was a very smart move on his part, lol

Chip Kelly's offense is going to CHANGE HOW FOOTBALL IS PLAYED, PEOPLE.

Yup. The "pace of Chip Kelly's offense" is going to lead to a NFL with absolutely no defense whatsoever... or maybe it'll just be an Eagles team with no defense whatsoever. LOL

The Giants getting sodomized by Big Brother. An 0-2 start for those assholes will make it all better

Is that you in the lil pictur??? You a babe!!!!  And I like ya style!!! G-boys are numro dos in dis town!!!

Archived