Buffalo vs. Jets predictions

faba

Gotta be Honest here this game scares the crap outta me. The Bills are very fast on offense so we CAN NOT over persue and Rex will have to be careful with the blitz due to EJ's ability to move out of pressure. This is the kind of game that could expose our secondary. They have put up points on Rex's defense before. We are going to have to score points to win this game and I'm not talking 14 I'm talking 20 + . Lets not forget this team has the ability to rush the passer as well so Geno will have to be on his game as will Howard.

The wife keeps telling me it's a 4:25 game, I keep denying it, then I look it up and it is... makes no sense... this has 1:00 game written all over it.

The NFL has big plans for this game, obvy. Script writers must have a doozy lined up. I'm just going to sit back and watch. 

I was right and on money, as usual.  LOL at people buying into the 70% completion by Manuel.  Rex is a master defending the pass and there was no way he was not going to stop Manuel's dink and dunk.  You can count with your finger the QB that had completed 60% of their passes against Rex's defense even without Revis; let along a rookie QB with just 2 game under his belt. 

Archived