The New York Giants haven't won a game since December 30.

Jetsfan80

I only want the Giants to suck because of Giants fans who can't find anything better to do than annoy the f*ck out of me. I'm not even one of those fans that talks sh*t. I just sit quietly and root for the Jets, but OMFG they can't let it go. I don't CARE what the Giants do otherwise.

Can't wait to tell the Giants fan at the office tomorrow to root for a "real team" like the Jets. Assh*le.

Yup and they acutally have an offense that is "looking" to go vertical.

Say what you want about Rex. Right now that team is playing hard for the man. Hopefully they keep going that route.

Personally I think all the penalties had to do with this as much as a lack of discipline.  OK, ok Kyle Wilson kinda lost it but his last pebalty is not called if he wasn;t already circling the drain.  Cople's penalties seem to be him trying to jump the snap.  8 sacks later it's nice to see the intensity.  Maybe all the negative press has them pissed off?  Hopefully they can real it in but they cannot be accuse of not going full out.

Say what you want about Rex. Right now that team is playing hard for the man. Hopefully they keep going that route.

Exactly. This front 7 on defense is fun to watch.  And despite a rookie QB, and a general lack of talent, the offense made some big plays.  They need to cut down on the penalties, but overall I'm quite happy with the job Rex is doing.

Two times yesterday we saw vertical passing on 3rd & 17 and 3rd & 12 while we had a lead.  I'm trying to recall the last time I saw that (instead of a draw play or a dumpoff to just effectively add yardage to a punt).  Especially the first one (3rd & 17).  And we converted on both of them.  With all the stuff there was to facepalm about yesterday, I loved seeing this instead of the "can't convert, don't try" attitude of all of our last ___ OC's.

Archived