The I cant stand Dan Dierdorf thread....

CobraVerde

I always liked Dierdorf sure he makes the occasional bad statement (as they all do) But I like the way he calls the game over all and I think he was being pretty honest.

Sometimes I wonder if any of you guys watch any other football games other than the Jets ? I think Dierdorf is pretty consistent over all on how he calls the games. Now if oyu want to talk real sh*thead then you look at a guy Like Rich Gannon

I always liked Dierdorf sure he makes the occasional bad statement (as they all do) But I like the way he calls the game over all and I think he was being pretty honest.

Sometimes I wonder if any of you guys watch any other football games other than the Jets ? I think Dierdorf is pretty consistent over all on how he calls the games. Now if oyu want to talk real sh*thead then you look at a guy Like Rich Gannon

Dierdorf is a buffoon; he routinely messes up calls and i can think of two separate instances where he was saying, the titans only send four and geno beats them with a nice throw etc. when it's plain as day they're rushing five.  I know live commentating is difficult, but the difference between four and five is not something that should escape someone that many times...or at least go uncorrected.

or Solomon Wilcots. Or John Lynch...........and oh yes----Joe Buck

Archived