Should Idzik try and deal for a receiver now?

T0mShane

Idzik try and deal for a receiver now   

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should Idzik try and deal for a receiver now

• No, save the pick and let the season play out
    • Yes; Josh Gordon (for a 2)
    • Yes; Justin Blackmon (for a 2)
    • Yes; Kenny Britt (for a 4th+ conditional future pick)
    • Yes; Hakeem Nicks (for a third)
    • GFY T0mShane

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be less than thrilled with Britt - but I think they need to trade for someone. I think Blackmon might be the best option since he is young and could grow with Geno. Nicks might work because he would be the veteran leader who could break Holmes other foot when he starts acting like a moron.

Can't say it enough, but Blackmon is the next Dez, who was the next TO.  He is not only physically dominant, but can burn you deep just as easily, he's as close to the ideal #1 as you can want.  Dude is the only person worth a dime on that jacksonville offense and there's no way they trade him. I'd give up a second for him in a heartbeat, but since that won't happen, this thread can serve it's purpose for my giant mancrush on him and how he's going to be a top 5 WR by next year. He's just that damned good.

because this team is 1 player away baby !!!!

even the pats with tommy boy, aren't trading for WR's

there are hold the fort guys out there like collie and nelson

that's what you do 

I bet the Pats do trade for a WR. They made the move for Talib last year. Brady hasnt looked like Brady this season and its because he's throwing to nobodies. 

Who's a walking concussion. Amendola is hurt again, Gronk's probably not going to play this year....the Pats are certainly doing their due dilligence(Fitz, Gordon, etc...)

yup.  and every tuesday is tryout tuesday, so I'm sure the WR's out there with agents are getting calls for tryouts tomorrow.  the pats scored 24 vs the saints, I don't see them trading a #1 pick for a WR when the young guys are coming on, and you don't know that gronk is going to "rose" for the entire year

heck he probably plays next week and goes for 11 for 135 vs the jets, lol

Yes I keep forgetting we have the best WR corps in the NFL.

WRs who run proper routes and come back for the ball could actually help in the development of Geno Smith.

there's a sperm post that explains it all to you, keep looking

Archived