Championship Sunday -- Who wins???

slowmoe57

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's totally out of control right now.  I have friends who have bid asking price more than once were outbid each time.

Not that I'm in the market for luxury real estate, but there are countless sky-rises going up where they're constantly setting new record highs for dollars per sqft, it's nutty. Every billionaire and their brother are buying up property in NYC, I don't know how people afford to live there.  I have friends who are sacrificing having a savings just to get the experience of living there.

Does anyone think that Brady won't have the ball in his hand with a chance to win the game with 1:30 left?

Hard to see it not happening. Death, taxes and Brady ruining everybody's f*cking day.

also, the NFL has to do something about the commercial-touchback-commercial thing. 

Yea, that's been brutal.

Not that I'm in the market for luxury real estate, but there are countless sky-rises going up where they're constantly setting new record highs for dollars per sqft, it's nutty. Every billionaire and their brother are buying up property in NYC, I don't know how people afford to live there.  I have friends who are sacrificing having a savings just to get the experience of living there.

My fiance and I are doing that now.  We rent.  But, we're paying way over what we should be based on income.  It's a lifestyle choice, and one that will be short-lived for us.  For another year or two, we'll survive.  Once kids come into the equation, the story will change.  House in a good school district, all that.

My fiance and I are doing that now.  We rent.  But, we're paying way over what we should be based on income.  It's a lifestyle choice, and one that will be short-lived for us.  For another year or two, we'll survive.  Once kids come into the equation, the story will change.  House in a good school district, all that.

I say it, because I'm jealous. Living in Manhattan has always been a dream of mine, but I figure once I can afford it, I'm probably going to be past the time where I'm gonna want to be in a city. Kid's parents that I ran track with had a walkup brownstone, three levels, in the village and I pretty much fell in love with that area. I know I'll never be on that level unless I marry rich, but that whole area is just so much fun.

I say it, because I'm jealous. Living in Manhattan has always been a dream of mine, but I figure once I can afford it, I'm probably going to be past the time where I'm gonna want to be in a city. Kid's parents that I ran track with had a walkup brownstone, three levels, in the village and I pretty much fell in love with that area. I know I'll never be on that level unless I marry rich, but that whole area is just so much fun.

It sucks. Once you pay $6 for a bagel, you know you're in the wrong place.

Yeah, brownstone's are insane.  The ones by me go for about 15-20 on average.

You can definitely do it later in life.  I know a lot of people abandoning their NJ homes after the kids are out of college and buying an apartment or renting.  Obviously you need a lot of money, but again, lifestyle choice.

A buddy of mine bought a place in Hastings on Hudson. Really nice town, and easy commute to NYC.

No bagel, ever, is worth $6.

Fair enough. I'll probably be cutting carbs out of my life at the point anyway, they're doing me a favor. Understand your point though, it's hard to justify spending money on certain things like that.  I don't plan on having kids, so anything expensive that I'll buy will be thanks to my non-children.

If John Fox wins it all this year riding Mannings coattails what exactly is the difference between his career and Tony Dungy?....Dungy gets his a## kissed and talked about like an all time great....this is more evidence of Dungy being the most overrated coach in league history.

Archived