The Curse of the Black Pearl - Mafia - game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Pac and Ape are so good at this game that if one of them doesn't die tonight, we can safely assume that they are both scum. How can scum let these two über scum hunters live and expect any chance at victory? They've already made short work of our vig, displaying their precision like ability to identify anti town forces, They are too formidable a force for scum to deal with

Dude.

If we lynched someone else, it would have 1.) risked outing cop or doc, 2.) dictated that verbal would probably be cop viewed on N1, 3.) opened up the game to 2 daykills per cycle... which would have meant something like this...

D1 - 2 townies dead (10 players)

N1 - 1 townie dead, cop view Verbal (9 players)

D2 - 2 townies potentially dead (7 players)

N2 - 1 townie dead (6 players - and no viewings that are going to help anyone)

I get the whole "scum is happy" way you are looking at it, but I still think eliminating the possibility that verbal was SK, and removing an aspect to the game that would give scum a free run at a quick win was more important.

You don't like it, oh well. I've been "wrong" before. I feel like I gave this appropriate thought, people didn't need to follow my logic.

using this Klogic, then why lynch anyone ever? Lets just no lynch every day and get as many investigations as possible?? Stoopid

I think that Pac and Ape are so good at this game that if one of them doesn't die tonight, we can safely assume that they are both scum. How can scum let these two über scum hunters live and expect any chance at victory? They've already made short work of our vig, displaying their precision like ability to identify anti town forces, They are too formidable a force for scum to deal with

Stop attempting to put us in cahoots.  I'd just as soon heed the advice of a mongoloid as the Ape.  His posts on the Verb situation had exactly jack sh-t to do with the reason I voted him.  I didn't even read the vast majority of them.

I came to my own conclusions and followed the logic trail which usually serves me well in these games.

Right now the logic trail is telling me you're starting to smell like horse sh-t.

Dude.

If we lynched someone else, it would have 1.) risked outing cop or doc, 2.) dictated that verbal would probably be cop viewed on N1, 3.) opened up the game to 2 daykills per cycle... which would have meant something like this...

D1 - 2 townies dead (10 players)

N1 - 1 townie dead, cop view Verbal (9 players)

D2 - 2 townies potentially dead (7 players)

N2 - 1 townie dead (6 players - and no viewings that are going to help anyone)

I get the whole "scum is happy" way you are looking at it, but I still think eliminating the possibility that verbal was SK, and removing an aspect to the game that would give scum a free run at a quick win was more important.

You don't like it, oh well. I've been "wrong" before. I feel like I gave this appropriate thought, people didn't need to follow my logic.

You do know the Vig can Holster and Stupid ass Verbal should have holstered . I Agree in a small game he had to go based on the fact he might have been an SK. Killing aimlessly on day one points more to SK than town Vig and when I pushed for his reveal I thought it would help with how he was dealt with apparently it did.

using this Klogic, then why lynch anyone ever? Lets just no lynch every day and get as many investigations as possible?? Stoopid

So, when I was asking how other people thought about it BEFORE the lynch - where were you? I was trying to talk it out, and people either said nothing, or got agreed with me.

Inaction is as stooopid as wrong action.

You do know the Vig can Holster and Stupid ass Verbal should have holstered . I Agree in a small game he had to go based on the fact he might have been an SK. Killing aimlessly on day one points more to SK than town Vig and when I pushed for his reveal I thought it would help with how he was dealt with apparently it did.

That's why I didn't believe for one second he was vig, Smash. In a 12 person game, he took an irresponsible shot in the dark at JIF. 

If JIF had flipped with a power role, I wonder if we're even discussing this right now.

Continues to shoot anti town agents?   JiF was town you filthy hippie. 

Yeah, this bullsh*t grandstanding by CTM is relatively ironic, isn't it?

Jif, like Ape and Pac.. are always anti town

Trolling aside, if you actually think this... you've been away far, far too long. 

Then he should have shot Ape or Pac.  Sadly, nobody ever really listens to JiF anyhow.  LOL

Nobody listens to JIF because he's got the greatest track record of wrongness since wrong was invented.

Yeah, this bullsh*t grandstanding by CTM is relatively ironic, isn't it?

Trolling aside, if you actually think this... you've been away far, far too long. 

Nobody listens to JIF because he's got the greatest track record of wrongness since wrong was invented.

At least he's consistent, I guess.

I woke up early so I could be here before deadline if necessary but I guess it wasn't. You're welcome.

Anyway, Pac vs CTM seems staged to me.

Two scum playing both sides of the fence.

Lynch'em both.

I'm going back to sleep now.

I still don't agree with the Verbal lynch, but I have to admit, I did laugh at 80's post when he hammered him. 

You basically threw up your hands saying you didn't know what to do, but "don't agree with the Verbal lynch".  Why didn't you feel the need to chime in when he was being run up?

I did the work for you, because I'm bored at the moment. 

I'm not crazy about the idea of killing off the vig just yet because he MIGHT be an SK. I'd like to see more from him first. 

I've been watching the interplay between Ape and Pac, and I think one of them is scum. 

Vote Pac

Why Pac over Ape? Gut instinct.

Archived