Teh Falcon Soars Combine Edition

HessStation

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain the transition of "Intangible Animal" to "Teh Falcon"?

Is this like the steroid'd version of Dr. Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde?

on edit: cause I stopped talking to one after he became annoying, and then the other came about, and I was like, "This guy is worse than the last guy".  Now that I see that they're the same guy.  This is silly.  It has become a two-thread conversation of athleticism versus genetics, turn, "I'm am alpha trainer gym rat, bitches beware, all else, hear me roar".

Is there a back-story?

feel free to pm me

on edit: cause I stopped talking to one after he became annoying, and then the other came about, and I was like, "This guy is worse than the last guy".  Now that I see it has become a two-thread conversation of athleticism versus genetics, turn, "I'm am alpha hear me roar".

Is their a back-story?

feel free to pm me

Jekyll is alright, but Mr. Hyde is the GOAT pre-workout there is. It's like steroids and adrenaline mixed with meth. I can't take just regular Hyde because it has DMAA. Does that answer your question?

Jekyll is alright, but Mr. Hyde is the GOAT pre-workout there is. It's like steroids and adrenaline mixed with meth. I can't take just regular Hyde because it has DMAA. Does that answer your question?

Yes.  It tells me you don't read much.  

Mr Hyde was the Monster.  

on edit: cause I stopped talking to one after he became annoying, and then the other came about, and I was like, "This guy is worse than the last guy".  Now that I see that they're the same guy.  This is silly.  It has become a two-thread conversation of athleticism versus genetics, turn, "I'm am alpha trainer gym rat, bitches beware, all else, hear me roar".

Is there a back-story?

feel free to pm me

See this thread

read the whole thing

Archived