The New NFL Combine Thread. The other one dissolved

eboozer

The 40 time have changed on the NFL web site, I watched Jace run a 4.66 and Colt a 4.47 and it now says Jace ran 4.74 and Colt a 4.61 did they erase their faster times? Any way from what I've seen there are a lot of T.E's I'd be very happy with if we took one of them. Colt is super explosive but lacks strength but an NFL weight program will improve that. I also belieave Ebron will be a Steeler and won't get to 18.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 40 time have changed on the NFL web site, I watched Jace run a 4.66 and Colt a 4.47 and it now says Jace ran 4.74 and Colt a 4.61 did they erase their faster times? Any way from what I've seen there are a lot of T.E's I'd be very happy with if we took one of them. Colt is super explosive but lacks strength but an NFL weight program will improve that. I also belieave Ebron will be a Steeler and won't get to 18.

To be fair, the bench press really means nothing in football. Squats and deads would be a better indication. Or OHP for upper body. Not the bench, though. Especially lifting a weight as light as 100kg (warmup weight).

To be fair, the bench press really means nothing in football. Squats and deads would be a better indication. Or OHP for upper body. Not the bench, though. Especially lifting a weight as light as 100kg (warmup weight).

Please keep all Falcon intel to one thread (the one with your name on it) or I might have to chop your hands off)

<3 you.

I thought they clocked him in the 4.6s officially?? Guess I read too quickly as I thought his numbers were good. Well that helps as I never cared for he or Ebron. Once ASJ was reported to have a fractured his foot and Niklas wasn't running I tuned out besides looking at CJ's numbers.

One thing Amaro should get major props for, he was the only top TE who participated in every drill.

Interestingly Fiedorowicz is getting a lot of love but Amaro pretty much had better numbers at almost the same exact size. Which is something to be said about perception between a first round prospect and third rounder.

Also, Colt Lyerla isn't lasting to the 6th round. His numbers are insane....even if he is too. 

One thing Amaro should get major props for, he was the only top TE who participated in every drill.

Interestingly Fiedorowicz is getting a lot of love but Amaro pretty much had better numbers at almost the same exact size. Which is something to be said about perception between a first round prospect and third rounder.

Also, Colt Lyerla isn't lasting to the 6th round. His numbers are insane....even if he is too.

Really have to wonder if Aaron Hernandez's implosion keeps people away from Lyerla.

As for Amaro, the dude essentially played WR at 260 lbs for Texas Tech. These draft goofballs claiming he'll drop because of a bad gauntlet drill are silly.

Really have to wonder if Aaron Hernandez's implosion keeps people away from Lyerla.

As for Amaro, the dude essentially played WR at 260 lbs for Texas Tech. These draft goofballs claiming he'll drop because of a bad gauntlet drill are silly.

Tight ends with pedestrian numbers usually don't go in the first round.  I love Amaro but he looks more like an early 2nd with those numbers. Like it or not, they obviously make a difference. 

Manziel is going to live and die by his feet. 4.56 isn't going to cut it, IMO.

Beckham Jr: 4.4/40

Benjamin: 4.59

sh*t keep getting ninja'd my bad....Did you see Irvin next to Benjamin??? Holy mutant. If that 40 holds up he might be looking good. 

Don't know what you expected Manziel to run??? 4.56 is fast.

That's like, Cornerback fast. Beckham Jr. is running 4.4's.

My issue is that Manziel's game is all about his movement, and even though he timed about the same as Russell Wilson and Kaepernick, those guys both throw it a lot better than Manziel. Just my opinion, but if he's not going to outrun people, that limits his upside a great deal.

Archived