Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

So... we're really going to derail this into character claims? In a theme that is made up out of nowhere, and there's no basis for vetting character relevancy or importance?

That's what we're going to do now... instead of talk about 80's attempt to find out Lily's alignment by voting for JIF? Nobody is going to even flinch over that flawed logic?

Nothing...

Nothing?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd actually argue it's pretty likely scum knew he was at L-1.  Think of times you've been in QT's, you keep an eye on those things.  Add in the fact that they could fall back on the "oh well we didn't know because mod sucks" explanation and I'd think if JiF was town he'd be dead now.

So... we're really going to derail this into character claims? In a theme that is made up out of nowhere, and there's no basis for vetting character relevancy or importance?

That's what we're going to do now... instead of talk about 80's attempt to find out Lily's alignment by voting for JIF? Nobody is going to even flinch over that flawed logic?

Nothing...

Nothing?

The thing that stuck out most to me about 80 was that he knew JiF was at L-1.

I don't mind a mass character claim, but we're not exactly at a dead end here.  Mass claims (role or character) are usually fall backs on weak play or confusion.

I'd actually argue it's pretty likely scum knew he was at L-1.  Think of times you've been in QT's, you keep an eye on those things.  Add in the fact that they could fall back on the "oh well we didn't know because mod sucks" explanation and I'd think if JiF was town he'd be dead now.

fair point.. but i usually pay attention to such things and completely missed it. Still, i concede what you are saying is more then possible.

Yeah, I'm sure they absolutely knew. 

I'm not making assumptions about JIF's alignment based on him reaching L1 and surviving. No matter where you go with it, it's a naive leap in logic. Scum may not have been online when they had the window. Scum may have already put in place their distancing votes and opted rather to let town cannibalize. Just too many scenarios, there's no conclusion to reach other than he got to L1 and didn't get hammered at a time where 1 mislynch could in fact cost town the game, but with a doc in play still, scum still has to play for the scenario where everything doesnt' break their way..

The thing that stuck out most to me about 80 was that he knew JiF was at L-1.

I don't mind a mass character claim, but we're not exactly at a dead end here.  Mass claims (role or character) are usually fall backs on weak play or confusion.

we are at very close to lylo, clearly nobody has a good handle on what is going on here, me included, character claims could result in nothing but it could result in a counter claim.. My thinking is why not?

we are at very close to lylo, clearly nobody has a good handle on what is going on here, me included, character claims could result in nothing but it could result in a counter claim.. My thinking is why not?

Okay, go... least you could do is offer your own up, after trying to pry every bit of detail out of my reveal.

Yeah, I'm sure they absolutely knew. 

I'm not making assumptions about JIF's alignment based on him reaching L1 and surviving. No matter where you go with it, it's a naive leap in logic. Scum may not have been online when they had the window. Scum may have already put in place their distancing votes and opted rather to let town cannibalize. Just too many scenarios, there's no conclusion to reach other than he got to L1 and didn't get hammered at a time where 1 mislynch could in fact cost town the game, but with a doc in play still, scum still has to play for the scenario where everything doesnt' break their way..

I follow you

I unvoted before the Ape did.  If I had wanted to hammer JiF at that time I could have.

If true (and I assume it is), then I withdraw the previous point.  lol.

i still dont' trust you toots..

You have to be getting close to FOSing the whole game... and I'd think mass character claims in a non-familiar theme constitutes as some form of making a mess.

Ironic.

Or whoever it was that quoted their entire role PM that one game.  I actually don't think it was SMC...they even posted a pic of their role PM.  

it was smc, but i am not asking for a pm quote...

Nothing...

Nothing?

Just got caught up after watching true dective and walking dead...that post made zero sense. 

Scummy or just dumby?

This exercise is pointless. 

We haven't seen a scum character in a death scene, but we have seen town. How does CTM know that scum's would be written differently, unless he's already familiar with how the scum characters are different than what we've seen in the death scenes?

Seems like all we're doing is providing scum with instructions on how to false claim a town character, and/or setting up a circumstance where CTM can bully people who didn't give enough information into divulging more so he maybe get some clue as to who the cop is.

This exercise is pointless. 

We haven't seen a scum character in a death scene, but we have seen town. How does CTM know that scum's would be written differently, unless he's already familiar with how the scum characters are different than what we've seen in the death scenes?

Seems like all we're doing is providing scum with instructions on how to false claim a town character, and/or setting up a circumstance where CTM can bully people who didn't give enough information into divulging more so he maybe get some clue as to who the cop is.

Started thinking something similar seeing the reveals.

Also, knowing I'm not scum.  I'm wondering if he didnt hammer to try and look squeky clean, while fear mongoring that we're at lylo.  Maybe its a small scum team since we saw a BPV SK?   And he's just been sizing up #'s this whole time to make an end game play?

Welcome one and all to the spookiest house of horrors in mafia! You are all creepy ghoulie and ugly, and you have costumes on too. There is murder going on here. Is it part of the show? Nope! Better figure out who's a real baddie and who's just wearing a costume before you're all dead! Good luck!

Players

1. Ishy

2. Lily

3. Leelou

4. Verbal - Pirate Kid - Vanilla - Killed D2

5. Crusher

6. Jif

7. 80

8. Pac - Zombie Worker - Vanilla - Lynched D1

9. Ape

10. Smash - Jason costume - SK w/1x BPV Lynched D2

11. AVM

12. CTM

Here is all the info we have from the first post. I don't really see how claiming our character is going to help. 

Started thinking something similar seeing the reveals.

Also, knowing I'm not scum.  I'm wondering if he didnt hammer to try and look squeky clean, while fear mongoring that we're at lylo.  Maybe its a small scum team since we saw a BPV SK?   And he's just been sizing up #'s this whole time to make an end game play?

no, i am town.. don't listen to that moron

Archived