Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

this did put ape back at l-2, when I read it, I interpreted it as Jif being cocky as per usual..  i,e, "i know he's lying because I am the greatest cumhunter eva!!441"  But It could read as a soft counter too, especially if someone hadn't noticed  Jif's earlier vanilla claim

Also, then he quickly unvoted... Rereading the whole exchange sober is making Jif look worse.  See below

unvote

vote Jif

I was talking about scum not re voting the doc, so saying Jif looks more town right now

Jif somehow thinks I mean ape, and unvotes 6 minutes after voting

Me being a bottle of wine in, miss it .. lol

Oh, golly gee.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back at work today so won't be too involved but my revote on Ape wasn't a soft anything. I had already revealed. I just would hate if Ape pulled this off on a fake claim. Because of the way kills have gone. (No night kills yet) I thought maybe there was no Doc in the game for a second. Especially when Ctm pointed out that Ape didnt claim at L-2.

I suck as scum, but not that bad.

This post pings a little on re-read.

CTM is using me suggesting some "off" logic about AVM/Smash, but I guess he gave 80 a free pass on doing the same.

CTM what are your thoughts on this? Maybe you missed it - as I kind of did the first time I read through.

Did it happen before or after your post? 

If it's after, he is trying to ride the ape the a townie lynch and should die

Uhhhh I am honestly drawing a blank of writing a scene for Jif.

I probably should have done this in advance but I didn't so uhhhh...

Enjoy a scene I wrote for CTM being killed by Smash that never happened instead while I finalize Jifs death message.

As you creep down the halls of this haunted house your thoughts begin to wander. You wonder if you're going to make it out alive. If you'll ever see your family again. Whether or not the Jets will ever make it to the superbowl again. Then someone whispers, "Hey, where'd CTM go?" You all look around but CTM is no where in sight. "Last I saw he was by the stairs to the attic." So your group walks through the house up to the attic and speak of the devil, there CTM is. He's hanging from the ceiling by his tail. Both of his arms and legs have been cut off and his throat is slashed open.

Smash claimed someone shot his vest off during day.

If scum has daykill ability, then AVM might have thought Smash was town doc.

The nightkill was maybe town vig - following your stupid scent on Verbal?

what night kill?

why would he go after the doc if scum? that makes no sense, corect play would be to keep quiet, out the cop, then kill the doc

you are to strategic thinking what jif is to pain tolerance

I was referencing Verbal's death. I just saw Nolder's post. Nevermind.

So Scum shot at Smash and thought he was doc. If Verbal's kill was submitted during the day, but executed when night fell, it may have been Smash's submission.

Vote AVM

Ususally, when I agree with you, you're scum.

Okay, above are the posts where I wrote the bit about AVM coming after Smash becuase he's scum and thought he was doc.

Also, bumped the post that first pinged me from JIF.

day killer? Interesting

LOL

Good thing you almost talked me into letting him off the hook.

Let's just agree we both played poorly over the weekend, and both of us came to our senses to help town to a win this morning.

Good game.

LOL

Good thing you almost talked me into letting him off the hook.

Let's just agree we both played poorly over the weekend, and both of us came to our senses to help town to a win this morning.

Good game.

fair enough, drunk mafia almost FTL..

:)

Remaining roles:

59TaJes.jpg

You work at the haunted house. You are dressed like an Evil Clown and you hang out in the mirror maze to scare unsuspecting kids who are concentratig on not bumping into the mirrors. Kind of a dick move but it works.

Role: Vanilla

Alignment: Town

Crusher

et0NGWy.jpg

You are dressed like a zombie. Rawr! Brains! Sooo hungry!

You came with an attitude and intend to scare the other kids in the haunted house and steal any candy they have.

Kind of a dick move kid.

Ape

7tIzeI9.jpg

You're required to dress as a hot nurse but you actually are a doctor. You're on staff at the haunted house in case anyone has a seizure from the strobe lights or heart attacks from being scared or whatever. Just a precaution.

Role: Doctor - At night you may choose another player and protect them from harm.

Leelou

y3Bgu1Z.jpg

Greetings from Earth! You are dressed like an alien.

Try not to probe anyone while you're here.

Ishy

G0NHPo1.jpg

You are dressed as Scooby Doo.

You take your costume very seriously and something seems to be afoot.

If anyone's going to get to the bottom of it it's going to be you.

Role: Tracker - At Night you may follow someone around and see if they go anywhere.

AVM

5UEMNEG.jpg

You work for the haunted house and you're dressed as a mummy. You're supposed to lay in a sarcophagus and pop out as the kids walk by to scare them. Your cue are the strobe lights that get activated as the kids walk by. You also have a remote that can turn them on manually.

Role: Roleblocker - During the night you may target another player and prevent them from taking any actions.

CTM

SbTRvUz.jpg

You are pure evil, the Devil himself. Well not really but you're dressed like the Devil.

Kind of lame if you ask me, you're like 30 or something.

And why are you at a haunted house at your age anyway? Weirdo.

Lily

PHUYxq6.jpg

You're a worker at the haunted house. You're dressed like a wereworlf and you stand behind trees in the foggy forest area to scare the kids as they come through. It's better than handing out candy all night I guess.

You know...only on JN do I put things in my games and they never happen.

Like I put two zombies in the game to cause town strife for the SK's and a mass claim was even happening...and then nothing.

WTF!

Archived