Nolder's Haunted House of Horrors Mafia - Town Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

likewise.. if you are doc, worst game as doc i've ever seen..

LMFAO

You continue to hedge, amazing.

80 and Lily put scummy as **** votes on me, you ignored them... and when I started actually getting into my scum hunting groove, you and JIFhole forced the reveal situation. I have news for you, this situations that is taking place right now... your fault. Not mine.

LMFAO

You continue to hedge, amazing.

80 and Lily put scummy as **** votes on me, you ignored them... and when I started actually getting into my scum hunting groove, you and JIFhole forced the reveal situation. I have news for you, this situations that is taking place right now... your fault. Not mine.

no, your fault. Your play was sh*t and scummy

anywho...

i am down with lily or crusher..

I'm getting a real bad feeling about CTM. I just looked back at some of the exchange between him and Ape, earlier this day, and he's not coming off well. I haven't seen the kind of scum hunting I'm used to from him. For that matter, Jif isn't coming off too well, either. 

I want to see a vote count before I vote.

I'm, not voting you unless there is a counter that i find legit... you paranoid half wit

i don't see scum pushing to lynch you.. makes no sense

I'm not being paranoid, I'm punctuating how much you play like a braindead clod. 

I'm getting a real bad feeling about CTM. I just looked back at some of the exchange between him and Ape, earlier this day, and he's not coming off well. I haven't seen the kind of scum hunting I'm used to from him. For that matter, Jif isn't coming off too well, either. 

I want to see a vote count before I vote.

so, as soon as i say i'd vote you, I'm scummy? got it

no, your fault. Your play was sh*t and scummy

anywho...

i am down with lily or crusher..

Let's call it what it is. My play confuses you, and your pathetic ego can't handle the fact it doesn't make sense to you. So, you get obsessed and you end up leading the town down a path right up its own ass, like this.

I had a handle on everything I wanted to do in this game, and was doing it. When I started prodding you about your leading statements, you took heat off of JIF and everyone else catching votes by voting me, then provoking arguments about the least relevant things you could come up with, you needlessly forced me into reveal because despite LYLO, you were willing to lynch me regardless of my alignment - as you said. It was only after I pointed it out that you revised your narrative to include something about me being scummy.

Don't talk to me about who played well. I helped bag Smash. You re-ignited the Pac lynch, outed the Doc and are clearly still working to undermine his claim.

ScumMVP.

Let's call it what it is. My play confuses you, and your pathetic ego can't handle the fact it doesn't make sense to you. So, you get obsessed and you end up leading the town down a path right up its own ass, like this.

I had a handle on everything I wanted to do in this game, and was doing it. When I started prodding you about your leading statements, you took heat off of JIF and everyone else catching votes by voting me, then provoking arguments about the least relevant things you could come up with, you needlessly forced me into reveal because despite LYLO, you were willing to lynch me regardless of my alignment - as you said. It was only after I pointed it out that you revised your narrative to include something about me being scummy.

Don't talk to me about who played well. I helped bag Smash. You re-ignited the Pac lynch, outed the Doc and are clearly still working to undermine his claim.

ScumMVP.

avm bagged smash, i tried to cool the pac lynch, and you brought this on yourself.....

leave me alone already

avm bagged smash, i tried to cool the pac lynch, and you brought this on yourself.....

leave me alone already

I believe AVM had moved off Smash, I came back and had to out-argue him to make that death actually happen.

I will leave you alone when you are dead. Until then, you don't get to force my reveal, undermine it and then saunter off like the fat faggot you are and muddle things worse... and yes, you've muddled just as much as anyone in this game, with your subtle leading statements.

anyway, if jif is scum and ape it town, he would believe ape's claim, and I can't see him pushing an ape lynch with no counter in that scenario, perhaps I am wrong, but given what little information we have, I'm willing to roll with it.

Crusher has been pinging since early in the game, and if ape is town, we are really running low on candidates at the moment, given other revelations

avm, if he was scum, he'd have known that smash had some kind of protection, and it doesn't make sense to me that scum would pursue a doc claim in that spot..

Lily I really can't read.. she has played scummy as per usual, but again, we are running low on candidates.

80 is similar to lilly, guy plays like a fearless maniac in either alignment. I don't think he's done anything scummy, which perhaps is concerning, but i've seen him be reckless on either side.. 

Players

1. Ishy

2. Lily

3. Leelou

5. Crusher

6. Jif

7. 80

9. Ape

11. AVM

12. CTM

We've got 9 left.

Ishy is claiming Leelou is town. If we want to roll with trusting that, then we should assume that's 2 cleared townies. I'm uncountered Doc, so 3 potentially cleared townies.

We've got a 50/50 shot into the other 6 players. Considering that when I started going after JIF, Lily and CTM specifically, this sh*t really hit the fan... I want to guess probably a couple of them are scum.

i have ape on ignore unless there's a counter.. if he's doc, there is no reason to case him further and he'll offer nothing useful as town.. in short, this just became an ape free game for me.

anyway, if jif is scum and ape it town, he would believe ape's claim, and I can't see him pushing an ape lynch with no counter in that scenario, perhaps I am wrong, but given what little information we have, I'm willing to roll with it.

Crusher has been pinging since early in the game, and if ape is town, we are really running low on candidates at the moment, given other revelations

avm, if he was scum, he'd have known that smash had some kind of protection, and it doesn't make sense to me that scum would pursue a doc claim in that spot..

Lily I really can't read.. she has played scummy as per usual, but again, we are running low on candidates.

80 is similar to lilly, guy plays like a fearless maniac in either alignment. I don't think he's done anything scummy, which perhaps is concerning, but i've seen him be reckless on either side.. 

If, then, but... hedging.

Unofficial Votecount because the mod is gay

JiF (3) - AVM, Ishy, Crusher

Crusher (1) - CTM

Ishy (1) - Leelou

Not Voting (4) - Lily, JiF, 80, Ape

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: Monday 7PM PST.

thanks!

For several hours until Ape just unvoted.  I'll look back and see.

oh... ok.. but that was only like 30 minutes i think... 

interesting point though...

@mod are character claims allowed?

Vote Lily

I had a case on her, I felt good about it.

80 jumped all over me for it, and then CTM sucked me into a downward spiral until I ended up being the one revealing. If CTM is scum, I'll get you all to see it eventually - as for today, he was successful in getting me to drown myself out. Just as I warned he was trying to do.

My head hurts. I'd be down for a CTM lynch with all the fear mongering he's pushing with how we have to get this lynch right or we are at LYLO. 

For Lily, I'd have to go back and look through her play for a better read on her, that's not going to happen tonight. 

Archived