Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

ewwww you saw the same things I did.

I don't think I've ever seen smash use the phrase "scum tells"..  like ever.

Just remember who dragged that post out of him and saw it first. ;)

You and I are legitimately the best at this scum hunting stuff. Just vote him, it's obvious.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack D is certifiable..  but I dig it.

I like his hysteria in the game so I largely ignore his game play and concentrate on the absurdity.  When you do that he becomes quite enjoyable.

Maybe you should take over as his object of affection for a while. :D

A couple of things I found strange on my spot read. 

Everyone voting Crusher and not me or 80 are probably scum.

Won't be voting 80. Dude is playing like a ******* BOSS.

Just remember who dragged that post out of him and saw it first. ;)

You and I are legitimately the best at this scum hunting stuff. Just vote him, it's obvious.

But I didn't see you saw it before I did so technically I saw it first.

I could definitely vote there but I honestly do thing something is wrong with Hess.  He's not even trying..  Funny that he chooses to align with JiF of all people.  Between the 2 of them they almost have a 90 IQ.

Speaking of JiF could he be any more pathetic?  He's been stomping his feet and holding his breath since last night.  I was the first one to spank him and tell him he's not getting what he wants so he's suddenly trying to get me lynched.  I mean... come on

I guess he's got new intel clearing 80..  because supposedly 80 needed to die.

Maybe you should take over as his object of affection for a while. :biggrin:

If you've had enough I'll tag ya...

Hey Jack D!  I think you're ramblings are counterproductive to those of us looking to find scum.  If you'd like I can give you lessons after the game but for now I'm going to need you to take a few deep breaths and relax.

I can assure you there is no Cop/Vig/Scum hybrid playing in this game.

If you've had enough I'll tag ya...

Hey Jack D! I think you're ramblings are counterproductive to those of us looking to find scum. If you'd like I can give you lessons after the game but for now I'm going to need you to take a few deep breaths and relax.

I can assure you there is no Cop/Vig/Scum hybrid playing in this game.

Lolz I know there's not. And never said there as but on to other people's and there actions. Almost bed time

But I didn't see you saw it before I did so technically I saw it first.

I could definitely vote there but I honestly do thing something is wrong with Hess.  He's not even trying..  Funny that he chooses to align with JiF of all people.  Between the 2 of them they almost have a 90 IQ.

Speaking of JiF could he be any more pathetic?  He's been stomping his feet and holding his breath since last night.  I was the first one to spank him and tell him he's not getting what he wants so he's suddenly trying to get me lynched.  I mean... come on

I guess he's got new intel clearing 80..  because supposedly 80 needed to die.

I have a tough time reading Hess. So far, he's not doing anything I'm concerned about... looks like he's getting his legs back under him, mostly. 

I think JIF has a win condition of his own or something. My theory right now is that JIF is either Ripley or the Alien, and thinks that 80 is the foil - given the day kill ability making sense for either of those characters. (Since 80 is obviously not really Rex Ryan.)

I don't see anything worth pursuing more than that post by Smash right now though.

Lolz I know there's not. And never said there as but on to other people's and there actions. Almost bed time

Damn you for making me read that sentence 4 times and still not being any closer to understand it's meaning.

I have a tough time reading Hess. So far, he's not doing anything I'm concerned about... looks like he's getting his legs back under him, mostly. 

I think JIF has a win condition of his own or something. My theory right now is that JIF is either Ripley or the Alien, and thinks that 80 is the foil - given the day kill ability making sense for either of those characters. (Since 80 is obviously not really Rex Ryan.)

I don't see anything worth pursuing more than that post by Smash right now though.

Mafia isn't like golf..  it's more like riding a bike.  You shouldn't be able to play as poorly as he has and use the excuse of finding his sea legs.

He's voted 80, Crusher, and now me..  So far those are the easiest votes with the first 2 being the most popular. 

His only really effort at talking about the game has been quoting Verbs death scene and using that to vouch for 80's Vigdom..  as if anyone was really arguing about it.

Hess, BeeGee, Smash are all at the top of the list.  I'd bet AVM's umbrella at least one of them is not town.

I've caught up to around page 25 (Ape v Jack, JiF is still trying to get lynched, and apparently Ishy is crying Spiderman), but I'm stopping for the night -- I'm sorry, I fully intended on catching up, I'm just tired as hell.

For those of you outside of NC, we had another round of ice and snow this week.  Again, for those of you outside of NC, this means the world is coming to an end, mass anarachy, and dumbass college kids find this as an excuse to be even dumber than usual.

**Warning**  The following is me bitching and complaining, so feel free to ignore or call me a pussy.  Also feel free to kindly GFY.

In today's episode of ECU students are stupid as **** (sponsored by Jetsfan80), 2 college guys do donuts on the ice rink that was our parking lot until crashing into my car 10 minutes before I had to leave for a case presentation.  Car isn't QUITE totaled, but I missed the presentation.  Had another project meeting on campus a few hours later at 930, so I walk to campus after dealing with everything with my car.  I had people offer to drive, but I was pissed off and wanted to walk off the frustration and just listen to some music.  Dog gets off a leash from a block or so behind and decides that I'm just the BEST target in the world (and I'm listening to music, so I don't hear the owner yelling at me).  Face planted into the road.  Dog was actually really friendly (so don't get me wrong, this isn't a OMG I WAS ATTACKED) story, he was just excited to be outside.  Owner was really nice and it could have been a lot worse, my face just hurts like hell.

So my car and face are busted up and I'm just tired.  I probably could have spent this time reading the thread, but it made me feel better bitching about it.  

Anyways...I'll finish catching up tomorrow.  And unvote, because the only thing I know right now is that I don't think I want to kill JiF since he's begging to be lynched and I don't know where things are past 8PM other than there wasn't a lynch.

@ape I'm still just sitting back here learning the game. Last time I got really involved I got accused by PAC of being coached up by scum when in reality I am just a quick read and was reading the Mafia wiki looking up terms being thrown out. And then last night I had an engagement until 9:30. I'm lurking a lot as a newbie that is pretty much it.

I'm not familiar with the source. Is there a reason he wouldn't be who he claims to be?

Also, when crush revealed he just gave his role and not his character, I don't know if it's important or not, but since he revealed his role, shouldn't he have to name drop?

I'm not familiar with the source. Is there a reason he wouldn't be who he claims to be?

Also, when crush revealed he just gave his role and not his character, I don't know if it's important or not, but since he revealed his role, shouldn't he have to name drop?

lol isn't Rex Ryan the manager of the Jets or the coach or something?

130614115931-rex-ryan-2013-single-image-

B*tches please, of course I'm Rex Ryan. 

Becasue Rex Ryan is the head coach of the NY Jets, and Aliens is a movie with Sigourney Weaver and a bunch of HR Giger creations in it.

And no, it is not a given that people have to give a character reveal. That's why I found it interesting that JIF did give one, and it was someone obviously not from the movie.

Just found out an hour ago that I'm getting promoted, effective April 1st.  I was surprised given I've only been at my company a year. 

Nothing's gonna break my stride today.

Congrats buddy - lemme guess CHO? Chief Hugging Orafice?

Or Director of HR? Hugging Rastafarians?

Yeah, yeah... Just in Fudge.

Becasue Rex Ryan is the head coach of the NY Jets, and Aliens is a movie with Sigourney Weaver and a bunch of HR Giger creations in it.

And no, it is not a given that people have to give a character reveal. That's why I found it interesting that JIF did give one, and it was someone obviously not from the movie.

Lol didnt know if one of them was named RR.

Sorry

Interesting. You are typically the guy who writes off the notion of scum hunting on D1, and here you are with multiple tells on Crushers like 5-6 posts today or whatever he's done.

So, in breaking apart what you are saying... Crusher DID vote you for a reason, I'm making note of this because I agreed with the reason he gave. As for scum tells on Crusher, I see his play as complete opposite of what you are saying. I feel pretty much that Crusher only rallies others to join on a train he starts when he's town, it's not the type of manipulation he excels at as scum. I think it's a town tell, like 99%.

I actually don't even understand the bold sentence, can you maybe re-write it in English? 

You've got stink all over you with this response.

Unvote

Vote Smashmouth

your being an idiot Monkey breath

I gave good solid reasoning why I looked at Crusher you have given NOTHING up to this point, yet your convinced I have stink all over me ? you need to get over yourself. Day one has 30 freakin pages and Crusher made no sense what so ever as to why he voted me and IMHO his reveal was trash !!! Don't have much time to argue this stupid point of yours Im off to bed see you all later.

Archived