Aliens Mafia - Game Over man, game over

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next you Wifom a power role. Of course scum is gunna go for you. You are the closest thing to a proven townie, and yet you push that out in the open. I've never liked telling someone how to use their ability.

You'd of had to know verb was scum to take that shot that early, most logical course of action and since Occam's Razor cuts the deepest and truest it leaves two possibilities. Your the cop or your scum. And since you claimed one time vig it's most likely the latter.

Your kill has earned you an investigation tonight or whenever the cop desires to. Until the moment you are vetted ill plan for the worst. So all surprises are pleasant ones

Hah, if forgot how ape like you were. 

I dunno, 80 is pretty much known as an idiot, plus he announced he shot and who he shot before the mod posted his scene. If he was SK, no reason to do that, unless as you said, he knew Verb was scum. I think we err on the side of common sense and suggest that he's not a SK with a cop ability that found scum and shot him  before the game was a few hours old, and run with the idea that he's an idiot vig that got lucky.

unvote

Ishy he did take out a scum and I agree a win is a win.

But I'm just saying all probably isn't as it appears. He has a one shot role, shoots it as soon as he gets on board at a random target and it just happens to be mafioso. There's 15 players. So probably four mafioso. A little bit better then 25% odds. But he also has high odds of hitting a power role.

Right now it looks good for the town. However if he hit our finder or doc, we'd be singing a different tune. I dislike the play, especially with a one shot ability, as it's wasted. He had a slightly less then 75% chance of hitting town and us losing a townie or a rolled townie, and the vig shot.

I'm not gunna accept it at face value and let him skate.

Next you Wifom a power role. Of course scum is gunna go for you. You are the closest thing to a proven townie, and yet you push that out in the open. I've never liked telling someone how to use their ability.

You'd of had to know verb was scum to take that shot that early, most logical course of action and since Occam's Razor cuts the deepest and truest it leaves two possibilities. Your the cop or your scum. And since you claimed one time vig it's most likely the latter.

Your kill has earned you an investigation tonight or whenever the cop desires to. Until the moment you are vetted ill plan for the worst. So all surprises are pleasant ones

Oh dear lord.

Hah, if forgot how ape like you were.

I dunno, 80 is pretty much known as an idiot, plus he announced he shot and who he shot before the mod posted his scene. If he was SK, no reason to do that, unless as you said, he knew Verb was scum. I think we err on the side of common sense and suggest that he's not a SK with a cop ability that found scum and shot him before the game was a few hours old, and run with the idea that he's an idiot vig that got lucky.

unvote

I hate you forever

Never said he was SK finder that's reaching

I said only reason he'd show such a gross negligence is if he knew verb was scum. Only

Way to know verb was scum was either being on a scum team with him. Or being a finder. And if doubt that the mid would make him big finder

I said only reason he'd show such a gross negligence is if he knew verb was scum. Only

Way to know verb was scum was either being on a scum team with him. Or being a finder. And if doubt that the mid would make him big finder

Have played with 80 before?

Lying, like I was about being Doc last game?

Unvote

Vote JIF

vote ape

gross post, and killing him now will prevent him from harming town later. I almost allowed him to throw me off Jif's scent last game.

Archived