I am going to watch the Walking Dead

Maxman

It was fun talking football with everyone tonight.  I will be back later.

Walking dead time. 

Which reminds me, geez what is John Idzik doing?  He hasn't spent any of this money, it is like he is a zombie.  LOL........

It was fun talking football with everyone tonight.  I will be back later.

Walking dead time. 

Which reminds me, geez what is John Idzik doing?  He hasn't spent any of this money, it is like he is a zombie.  LOL........

Lizzie is one crazy, psycho bitch.  That kid so needs to die lol.

Agreed. This season had been such a disappointment after last seasons finale.

Exactly.  Such an epic end to last season.  Everything about this season sucks.  Way more feelings vs. action.  I hate the episodes only focusing on 1 group at a time.  We havent seen Rick, Carl and Michonne in weeks, havent seen whats going with Glenn and that new group, now Daryl and his new group.  Pure sh*t.  Making me mad I'm watching it.

This forum is the walking dead now, mindless hordes incessantly moaning. I personally hate the direction the show is going, without knowing how the season will actually end. I'd like to start about 6 different threads and post in all caps why I'm right, people might not see my thoughts if I limit my posts to this appropriate thread.

Exactly.  Such an epic end to last season.  Everything about this season sucks.  Way more feelings vs. action.  I hate the episodes only focusing on 1 group at a time.  We havent seen Rick, Carl and Michonne in weeks, havent seen whats going with Glenn and that new group, now Daryl and his new group.  Pure sh*t.  Making me mad I'm watching it.

I was just telling my wife the same thing. the way they focus on one group at a time is bs. after 3 weeks and 3 groups, you start to forget about the others

Heard from a friend who read all the comics that alot of things are "set-up" for some crazy stuff. Some things she told me without spoiling...The group daryl is with is bad bad bad news. Also, that Abraham guy apparently is the best character since sliced bread so his role is going to grow alot. ALSO...again, there apparently is a bad guy out there perhaps soon or not soon to be seen that is gunna make the Governor look like mickey mouse. 

She also told me something about that guy that abraham is with thats sorta big news...but it may be considered a spoiler so i wont say

Archived