Idzik @ FSU

Lizard King

Should be sending scouts. Isn't this the same way we missed out on Emmanuel Sanders?

You mean, Tanny was at Southern Methodist's proday without any of the scouts who had already seen him play the last few years, and made a unilateral decision based solely on what he saw at the aforementioned proday not to select him in the middle rounds when the draft rolled around a few months later?  Or are you somehow comparing Idzik not signing someone in free agency to going to a player's proday?

You mean, Tanny was at Southern Methodist's proday without any of the scouts who had already seen him play the last few years, and made a unilateral decision based solely on what he saw at the aforementioned proday not to select him in the middle rounds when the draft rolled around a few months later?  Or are you somehow comparing Idzik not signing someone in free agency to going to a player's proday?

Rumor was Sanders wanted to visit, but a "scheduling conflict" arose because Idzik was out at some pro day.

I bet somebody here (can't remember) $50 he wouldn't be a 1st round pick. I still feel confident about this. I think. 

I don't think he's a first round guy either. 

Christian Jones might be the Navarro Bowman of this draft. I think he's going to be a steal, and maybe the best FSU player out of this draft. Joyner is a quality DB prospect while Smith and Brooks are good developmental guys. Basically, I like FSU's defensive prospects more than the ones on offense. 

I don't think he's a first round guy either. 

Christian Jones might be the Navarro Bowman of this draft. I think he's going to be a steal, and maybe the best FSU player out of this draft. Joyner is a quality DB prospect while Smith and Brooks are good developmental guys. Basically, I like FSU's defensive prospects more than the ones on offense. 

Agreed.  I like him and Joyner a lot for this defense.

I dont like Benjamin at 18...that just seems way too high.

You don't like Dennard? Aren't all the metrics in his favor? And what are your thoughts on Marqise Lee v. Cooks v. Beckham Jr?

What metrics, that Rotoworld stuff? Dooon't caaare.

Lee is crap. I don't see how Cooks is two full rounds better than Wheaton was. Beckham I can't figure out. Goofy agility, good skills, blocks. So why doesn't everyone like him more?

What metrics, that Rotoworld stuff? Dooon't caaare.

Lee is crap. I don't see how Cooks is two full rounds better than Wheaton was. Beckham I can't figure out. Goofy agility, good skills, blocks. So why doesn't everyone like him more?

Watkins?

Watkins?

Watkins is great. I've said this before, blue chip receivers just don't bust. Watkins fits the profile. He projected as a top ten pick a year ago and that's where he projects now. Guys like that are always good. I will say that his tape is somewhat more limited than most with all the screens and stuff.

Archived