***Official 2014 JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

HessStation

Sorry. Staff meeting. I just pm'ed Mick who I think is OTC with the Falcons. Shane do you have his pick?

I was going to take Reynolds there, but the Niners beat me to him. That is twice I considered a safety. The first time I passed because I thought it was a big reach and Mick ended up taking Dixon with the next pick. I had kind of settled on Reynolds who went a few picks earlier. In retrospect I'd have probably done better for the Skins with a safety than a reach center, but they probably need more of a FS than a SS anyway.

I think you're having a nice draft for the Skins.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey fellers, my laptop is not letting me access the 5th page of the SELECTION thread, citing Malware embedded in the page.  

Did someone leave something dirty in there, and if so, can you kindly clean up your mess?

:D  thank you

Chrome blocked the page due to Malware for me as well, fwiw

I've never seen that, have you?

If someone left a questionable link, gif, picture, or site can you please edit it out to keep all of our pc's safe?

(^^ would that even fix it, I don't know...not a computer guy)

Thanks Tom.

I reached on Colt but I think he's the best receiving TE in the draft and Atlanta needs a one.

The more I watch him the more I hope the Jets take a chance on him in the 4th like they should of with Burfict.

I was going to grab him this round for the Lions, just cause we're only going 4. I'm guessing 4th is a reach based off where he'll wind up for real though. Despite the popular belief around here, Pettigrew didn't stop sucking just cause Idzik didn't sign him.

I was going to grab him this round for the Lions, just cause we're only going 4. I'm guessing 4th is a reach based off where he'll wind up for real though. Despite the popular belief around here, Pettigrew didn't stop sucking just cause Idzik didn't sign him.

If the kid can keep his head out of his ass he'll be a solid pro.

Giants:

1. Eric Ebron

2. Carlos Hyde

3. DeMarcus Lawrence

4. Seantrel Henderson

Raiders:

1. Sammy Watkins

2. Jimmie Ward

3. Jimmy Garopollo

4. Trevor Reilly

Not too shabby

Meh. We expected so much more from you.