***Official 2014 JN Mock Draft DISCUSSION Thread***

HessStation

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JiF reached a bit on Porifoy. At least according to DraftTek.

http://www.drafttek.com/2014-NFL-Draft-Prospect-Rankings/Top-College-Cornerbacks-2014-Draft.asp

Never seen that site before...but I dont think its a reach.  I think its a steal.  I watched 3 years of every game he's played.  He can man up with anyone.

Never seen that site before...but I dont think its a reach.  I think its a steal.  I watched 3 years of every game he's played.  He can man up with anyone.

they showed he dropped 46 spots on the big board.... is he injured? That's the only thing I can think of to drop him that far. Agrre that he should have been rated higher. Just curious about his drop down the rankings.

they showed he dropped 46 spots on the big board.... is he injured? That's the only thing I can think of to drop him that far. Agrre that he should have been rated higher. Just curious about his drop down the rankings.

Him and Roberson havent been blowing people away with their track drills.  Put the tape on, and their ability is undeniable.  I'm telling you, Lou in the 3rd is a steal.  If the Jets dont go corner early, one of the Gators as consolation prize in the 3rd would be huge.  Watkins is doing much better in the skills drills and climbing boards, but he's not in the same league as Roberson and Lou.

Him and Roberson havent been blowing people away with their track drills.  Put the tape on, and their ability is undeniable.  I'm telling you, Lou in the 3rd is a steal.  If the Jets dont go corner early, one of the Gators as consolation prize in the 3rd would be huge.  Watkins is doing much better in the skills drills and climbing boards, but he's not in the same league as Roberson and Lou.

I like his height, also. 6' 3" if those #'s are correct. Shermanesque

3/8/14: Purifoy continues to show that he should have stayed in school. Purifoy had an awful performance at the Combine. He was significantly smaller than his previous listing of 6-foot-1, had the worst performance of any defensive back in the bench press and ran a slow 40. Purifoy did a lot of damage to his draft stock. 

per walterfootball.com

3/8/14: Purifoy continues to show that he should have stayed in school. Purifoy had an awful performance at the Combine. He was significantly smaller than his previous listing of 6-foot-1, had the worst performance of any defensive back in the bench press and ran a slow 40. Purifoy did a lot of damage to his draft stock.

per walterfootball.com

Ouch, nevermind maybe. Lol

Hess makes that call, dude

1. Each "GM" will have 3 hours to make his selection/pick. If the pick is not in on time, dbatesman will make the pick. If dbatesman doesn't make the pick within the hour, the next team in line can make both picks.

I hate this. 

Archived