Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (4) - JVoY, Ace, Nolder, Hess

JVoY (3) - Nyn, CTM, JiF

CTM (6) - Lily, AVM, Smash, Dan, JVoR, Hallia

Hess (1) - Ape

Hallia (1) - Wombat

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to send to the afterlife.

DEADLINE TONIGHT 10PM EST

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sensible to proceed with caution yes, but as you keep saying (something leelou did btw) we need to focus on the werewolf..

How many inconsistencies/coincidences do we need? He's essentially claimed the most valuable role in the history of conversion game. Not only can he protect against conversions, he can find the converted. I'm assuming fostering world peace is also one of his powers.

Then he says that he protects at  night but the conversion happened during the day:

I'm going to assume he forgot the at in the sentence below, which seems a very clear indication of the mechanics he's claimed..

There is no case dingbat... jFoR is trying to parlay my not believing his claim into a "he must be the cult leader" case.  

It's literally the dumbest caseI've seen in a while, and he is not dumb. Numbnuts like you lapping it up, unfortunately is predictable

further he claims he is some threat to the cult, as if they can't just convert someone he claims to have cleared... He's next to useless and if he's lying,  will just feed us one of his converts later to vet himself

Why don't we take inconsistent arguments 101 from the maestro himself. So one day, I'm the most powerful unit against conversion and today I'm useless.

CTM isn't dumb, and what he's doing is basically taking one half of the coin and purporting that as fact. My Innocent results are next to useless because the next conversion that happens renders it null. I've not even attempted to say that's not true. However, my guilty for cult results are very valuable. CTM trying to sell you on that being false should tell you TONS.

I hope you're just tossing this out there to see who bites. Very weak leap to make.

Nothing weak about it girl, you know how I play. You know what I look for when I scum hunt. This is a generic deflection.

Am I missing something? Why are you drawing these conclusions? I didn't like her role in the opportunistic AVM/Jack narrative, but I don't see what that says about her as scum vs. cult.

I think I articulated myself clearly. I'm not going to be drowning myself out today. 

FOS... " The unclaimed guy who clearly isn't cop or doc makes a lot of sense as a conversion target" , said the town doctor

AVM is making me nervous, his "theory" on Verbal and Wombat's case on Verbal were reasons 1 and 2 that I felt Verbal was a worthwhile candidate for a FULL POWERSHOT.

It was an observation that there was a hole in JVOR's reveal. You making it sound as if the hole was created by anyone other than JVOR is suspicious to me.

Yes. 

I'm doing a full reread with a fresh set of eyes on my new lease on life.

Still going to be going at Hess, methinks.

Sadly, town read on Ape even though he's a moron and will just blame me for him killing me.  Riiiiiight.

^but that above comment from Wombat is a typical scumtell move from him.  Peanut gallery dumb comments = scum rodent.  Dumb comments while in the mix of things = town rodent.

Sorry I shot you. It was a terrible decision that I convinced myself could break things open. It was my fault, I let think I was asleep at the wheel... AVM's theory and Wombat's quick push on you that followed felt filthy. All that said, it did illuminate Wombat and AVM a bit for me. Also, the way you got set up sort of did feel like scum pushing a patsy into the bullseye in order to take heat off of someone else.

As of right now, I don't think CTM is playing as necessarily scummy as some people insist. I think he'd be trying to blend in more, and hitting his meta more, if he were scum tbh. **** me if I'm wrong, but that's just my hunch... CTM is actually making it easy for scum to try and set him up. I think I see more of that than CTM actually being scum right now.

New list:

Wombat

Dan (her defense has done nothing to assuage my suspicion of her, scum in the subtle comments, etc.

Players I'm unsure what to do with:

Nyn - obvious reasons

JVOR - obvious reasons

AVM (conversion?) - I want to see when AVM revealed and who JVOR said he conversion protected, I literally just can't remember

Situations I haven't reached a conclusion on:

Smash vs. CTM - possible town v. town, both seeing things that aren't there, not sure what I think of it yet, just know how both guys argue pretty well

I realized yesterday that the big game, just all the reading and trying to keep up with all those posts and the pace, I have been skimming this and not really looking for the nuance that I usually look for. I was looking for it when Dan pinged me, but yesterday I was just playing like a slapdick. I would have preferred a break, I'll do what I can to make up for the bad aim. :)

Official Vote Count:

JVoY (3) - Nyn, CTM, JiF

Hess (1) - Ape

Hallia (1) - Wombat

UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE ​UNVOTE 

Who said anything about that? Am I asking anyone to keep me alive until end game? On the other hand, you're asking to immediately kill a role that has the biggest threat to the cult right now. How is that not apparent?

It's strongly implied.. I am so powerful, I am the only treat to the cult.. anyone who votes me must be Cult.. youa re basing your whole case on it.. Why would it be different 2 days form now

My guess, you are CL, you will convert one more then release a guilty on someone, allowing you to coast till end game....  I will actually enjoy watching it, good luck

Official Vote Count:

JVoY (3) - Nyn, CTM, JiF

Hess (1) - Ape

Hallia (1) - Wombat

I'm not going into the details of how my protection works. It's just fishing for specifics and I said what I wanted to about my claim. Not to mention that on face value, the setup and conversions can be designed in a lot of different ways.

All CTM is doing is trying to bum rush me out of this game. As a townie, just ask yourself if my claim is obvious to you as fake or real claim. If it isn't, then wonder why CTM is so vigorously insisting it's fake and that it's pretty clear that my story is made up. Outside of Hess, he's by and far the person with an immediate polarizing reaction on my claim.

My role is the biggest threat to the cult and barring them having any killing capability they can't just get rid of me at night.

unvote

vote CTM

This makes zero sense if CTM is the CL.

If he is successful in the endeavor of getting you out of the game, he is also going to be successful in dying next. Explain to me why, if CTM is the werewolf as you say, this make sense for him to play it this way?

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (3) - JVoY, Ace, Hess

JVoY (3) - Nyn, CTM, JiF

Hess (1) - Ape

Hallia (1) - Wombat

IF my character was meant to be Evil and IF I was converted or SCum why on freakin earth would I have posted a picture of Cujo ? If I were scum I would never have done that NOR would I have claimed I poisoned Leelou. Doesn't take a lot of brain power to figure that out. Everyone else but your clown ass has me correctly as town but you, I wonder why.

Cujo, like Pinhead and Jason, was the bad guy - the killer - the villain. 

Arguing over character reveals doesn't favor you.

This makes zero sense if CTM is the CL.

If he is successful in the endeavor of getting you out of the game, he is also going to be successful in dying next. Explain to me why, if CTM is the werewolf as you say, this make sense for him to play it this way?

CTM doesn't necessarily have to be CL, but he can still be cult. Look at what he's saying about his read on Wombat. I don't buy that read for a second either because wombat literally posted 10 things about his support of dead scum when no one was pressing him on it.

CTM doesn't necessarily have to be CL, but he can still be cult. Look at what he's saying about his read on Wombat. I don't buy that read for a second either because wombat literally posted 10 things about his support of dead scum when no one was pressing him on it.

What I mean by the wombat thing is why would you feel the need to justify yourself as town to that degree when as far as I remember he wasn't getting heavily pressured at the time unless you're trying to make yourself look clean.

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (3) - JVoY, Ace, Hess

JVoY (3) - Nyn, CTM, JiF

Hess (1) - Ape

Hallia (1) - Wombat

OK so my vote isn't being controlled.

Thank you.

Meh, I have two issues. 1. The fact that you have protection ability which doesn't necessary jive with me. And the fact that you said you do this at night and the conversion happened during the day. I've not been interested in seeing you die as much as getting everyone's reactions which could come in handy later on in game. Especially if your lying. Either way, it helps provide a lot of intel.

Best I've felt about you all game...

Why don't we take inconsistent arguments 101 from the maestro himself. So one day, I'm the most powerful unit against conversion and today I'm useless.

CTM isn't dumb, and what he's doing is basically taking one half of the coin and purporting that as fact. My Innocent results are next to useless because the next conversion that happens renders it null. I've not even attempted to say that's not true. However, my guilty for cult results are very valuable. CTM trying to sell you on that being false should tell you TONS.

Not to mention the ability to block a conversion, you can do that too, no?

Well aware of this. I think the right move here is to run up Wombat, personally. 

No JVOR, i am saying your cause claim and now your case is designed to fool the dingbats... Your claim, super anti Cult doctor AND cop is seemingly very powerful on the surface, IN practice however it can easily be countered by converting who you've cleared and MOST importantly, relies on us implicitly trusting you... which I don't...

The danger, you can easily coast till end game.. far outweighs the benefits

So , I am converted, wwwombat is the CL.. and you are voting me?

Cujo, like Pinhead and Jason, was the bad guy - the killer - the villain. 

Arguing over character reveals doesn't favor you.

I know that monkey brains ..that's my whole point . If I was scum why on earth would I use Cujo as my character claim ? Would that make any sense ? PAC had no intention of the characters being an important part of the reveal process they are mixed over multiple movies and would never have plainly stated that character reveals were ok if they had that kind of impact.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

Balked at my "scrabble" because he feared he was giving town an achievement item. Trying too hard to sell himself as town, as JVOR is pointing out. Combined jumped all over AVM and I fos'ing Verbal and pushed that train - which got cut short by me killing Verbal.

JVOR vs. CTM does NOT need to be resolved right now, imo. Both have argued well. I think a Wombat death would tell us a lot about what to do with them. 

I know that monkey brains ..that's my whole point . If I was scum why on earth would I use Cujo as my character claim ? Would that make any sense ? PAC had no intention of the characters being an important part of the reveal process they are mixed over multiple movies and would never have plainly stated that character reveals were ok if they had that kind of impact.

Umm, cause you didn't want to risk fake claim something that someone else had?

By focusing on this fringe crap, all I see is you are arguing with him like you argue with me when you are scum. You are part of what is making me hedge on believing CTM is scum. FYI

So , I am converted, wwwombat is the CL.. and you are voting me?

I'm okay with voting Wombat today as well, but unlike you apparently, I don't have knowledge for sure my theory is 100% correct. Wombat can still possibly be town and Verb 2.0 is cult for all I know. What I feel okay about is that I think you're cult and if you flip that way we have a lot of intel to work with. But yes, I'd switch to Wombat as well.

I'm okay with voting Wombat today as well, but unlike you apparently, I don't have knowledge for sure my theory is 100% correct. Wombat can still possibly be town and Verb 2.0 is cult for all I know. What I feel okay about is that I think you're cult and if you flip that way we have a lot of intel to work with. But yes, I'd switch to Wombat as well.

Switch to Wombat. 

By focusing on this fringe crap, all I see is you are arguing with him like you argue with me when you are scum. You are part of what is making me hedge on believing CTM is scum. FYI

I told you earlier my main suspects are CTM WWW and Nyn ...I have a strong feeling CTM = CL but he could just as easily have been converted. if your leaning him being scum and he is at L-2 then stop dicking around and lets get him lynched before the votes go down and we wind up with crap. I tried earlier to get a train going on WWW No one INCLUDING YOU helped out with that . Place your vote where it can do some good now CTM has been making poor arguments for 10 pages now.

my actions speak for themselves as was pointed out earlier. Yours ? not so much

Yes they do...

Vote leelou, call her scum

Submit a kill on her

UNvote leelou and call her town..

they speak loudly

I am not 100% , more like 60%..  But if I'm right, you are the CL.. Which makes it more of a potential reward.  

Yes they do...

Vote leelou, call her scum

Submit a kill on her

UNvote leelou and call her town..

they speak loudly

I explained all of that very clearly. You lookin for skimmers with all this spam of the last 5 or so pages ?

Y'all need to switch to Wombat ... just do it.

Need to SWITCH ? Are there not other players in this game who are not voting CTM ? Why are you asking players to switch ? Poor choice of words ? Poor timing. Sounds like your in cahoots with CTM now. The scum hunting APE would be abusing the sh*t out of CTM right now .... your starting to worry me a bit and you would make a very nice convert would you not ?

Need to SWITCH ? Are there not other players in this game who are not voting CTM ? Why are you asking players to switch ? Poor choice of words ? Poor timing. Sounds like your in cahoots with CTM now. The scum hunting APE would be abusing the sh*t out of CTM right now .... your starting to worry me a bit and you would make a very nice convert would you not ?

He just killed verbal as rocky.. you dip..

the whole game should put Smash on ignore

ahh so in your twisted world I guess Rocky is an Evil Character since he had a kill right ?

yes, rocky was the bad guy, just like Jason and Pinhead and Cujo...

exactly what i was thinking...

WOW

Archived