Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me thinks Smash is a SK of some sort..... 

Votes Leelou, has a few back and forths with her. Submits the bite, pac posts scene, and then 1 hour later,  Smash's next post is that he thnks she's town? Seems like a clear cut case of distancing.. I mentioned this earlier but pac never responded..

Also, he's Cujo, not exactly a redeeming character.. and pacs first line in the death scene is : This was no ordinary K9 and certainly won't be mistaken for mans best friend.

Lastly, I would bet that jFOR is the werewolf, not confident enough yet to advocate potentially lynching a protective role .

Well Ive read all your posts and besides cars, pancakes, boobs, past games and lol's you have not contributed much at all.

Im thinkin your scum :) trying to work me up a bit

Vote Leelou

http://sounddogs.com/sound-effects/2665/mp3/1120310_SOUNDDOGS__la.mp3

This was no ordinary K9 and certainly won't be mistaken for mans best friend.

He aimed for the neck with his attack but the victim quickly turned and offered up his arm in defense.  As his limb was being swung violently from left to right he wondered how this came to be.  What had he done to earn this death?  What would everyone do with out him?

But then it happened...  Just as quickly as the dog had attacked, he released his grip and fled back into the darkness.

The would be victim was alive for now..  but for how long?

someone has been infected with rabies(aka poisoned).

wlw-thepoisoningofourfoodsystem_a790-sku

Over reactive

Backed into corner ?

Unvote Leelou - her reaction to my push seemed town to me

Vote nyn - this reaction seemed scummy

Not assuming.  My lean is town on her so far, so yeah - I'm operating under that assumption.

If she's town, scum won't confirm her.

If she's scum, yes you are correct.....I'm toast.

But doesn't that just give town another piece of info?  We'd likely lynch Nyn if I flipped dead on a NK.

You are not thinking outside the box, which is weird for you.  And for Ape to post "agree" without that same thinking is VERY suspicious.

Why would we lynch her if you died? It's a null tell

If she's town, you think both cops got positive results?

Knowing the subject matter, it would appear Nyn (if she's telling the truth) could get negative results......but I know I'm town.  This means she's:

1.  Scum and trying to get me aligned with her

2.  Town Cop and getting an accurate result

I don't see this as a fake claim - look at how we are questioning it.  2 Cops?  Seems like a poor fake claim, tbh.  So I'm inclined to believe it for now, especially after re-reading her responses to BeeGee.  I thought they seemed legit.

Me thinks Smash is a SK of some sort..... 

Votes Leelou, has a few back and forths with her. Submits the bite, pac posts scene, and then 1 hour later,  Smash's next post is that he thnks she's town? Seems like a clear cut case of distancing.. I mentioned this earlier but pac never responded..

Also, he's Cujo, not exactly a redeeming character.. and pacs first line in the death scene is : This was no ordinary K9 and certainly won't be mistaken for mans best friend.

Lastly, I would bet that jFOR is the werewolf, not confident enough yet to advocate potentially lynching a protective role .

I suppose we could deal with that later in the game, he said it was one time. We know he's not the werewolf nor scum. Unless Pac teamed up Cujo and the Werewolf as the Biting third party thing. Doubtful. 

I suppose we could deal with that later in the game, he said it was one time. We know he's not the werewolf nor scum. Unless Pac teamed up Cujo and the Werewolf as the Biting third party thing. Doubtful. 

I missed the one time aspect... we'll see i guess..

Why would we lynch her if you died? It's a null tell

Meh, I don't think so.  Think about how risky of a move this is for scum - they'd have to ensure they didn't pick the WW or some 3rd party in saying I'm town.  The whole plan blows up if I flip anything other than town.  The easiest explanation here that doesn't involve a bunch of lucky guessing is that she's a legit town Cop.

Knowing the subject matter, it would appear Nyn (if she's telling the truth) could get negative results......but I know I'm town.  This means she's:

1.  Scum and trying to get me aligned with her

2.  Town Cop and getting an accurate result

I don't see this as a fake claim - look at how we are questioning it.  2 Cops?  Seems like a poor fake claim, tbh.  So I'm inclined to believe it for now, especially after re-reading her responses to BeeGee.  I thought they seemed legit.

I completely agree with you. I think it's a real claim. So with that said, we know BeeGee was a reg. Cop, right? It  didn't say altered of any kind in coroner. I think it's highly unlikely Nyn is getting sane results. She's either getting the opposite or random. So the only hope for you as real town is if she's gotten random results. Don't you agree? 

I completely agree with you. I think it's a real claim. So with that said, we know BeeGee was a reg. Cop, right? It  didn't say altered of any kind in coroner. I think it's highly unlikely Nyn is getting sane results. She's either getting the opposite or random. So the only hope for you as real town is if she's gotten random results. Don't you agree? 

Random or normal, yes.  I'm assuming you think she gets opposite results and I'm scum?

FOS both CTM & Ape for thinking they were poking holes in my logic without realizing the details.

GFY for missing the point. I'm trying to prompt CTM into focusing on hunting wolves, Nyn is "painted into a corner" as CTM always says, and he's reluctant.

GFY for missing the point. I'm trying to prompt CTM into focusing on hunting wolves, Nyn is "painted into a corner" as CTM always says, and he's reluctant.

I am not reluctant you dip... poking at verbal was about verbal... someone who may or may not be werewolf...

stop sh*tting all over the game

I got the point.  You constantly telling CTM that is both annoying and weird.

Random or normal, yes.  I'm assuming you think she gets opposite results and I'm scum?

Yes, bc BeeGee was a real regular cop. I doubt their would be two real, regular cops. I take no pleasure in this Verbal. If I could figure out what's going on I could be a pretty big badass this game. *thumbs up!!

Also the werewolf bit on D2. Was it blocked from biting D1? Did JVOR start the game giving the mod an action? Also, giving that role a hunting the wolf role makes more sense than the option of protecting someone. 

Perhaps limited conversions, or a conversion odds, maybe the first one failed. There's a lot of directions you could go in setup theories, if you want to chase your tail, go for it. I'll watch from here.

I am not reluctant you dip... poking at verbal was about verbal... someone who may or may not be werewolf...

stop sh*tting all over the game

I'm not sh*tting all over the game, moron. I'm pressing you so that I can get my read on you, then have better context for watching people react to you. 

Pretty sure you are town. Carry on with Verbal... and when you get around to it, I'd like your thoughts on those subtle nudges by Dan that I pointed out that nobody else seems to be savvy to... 

Perhaps limited conversions, or a conversion odds, maybe the first one failed. There's a lot of directions you could go in setup theories, if you want to chase your tail, go for it. I'll watch from here.

Huh??? You were just all, "LETS HUNT WEREWOLVES". 

I think it's enough to at least be discussed, JVOR's reveal said his action was at night and the conversion happened during the day. Doesn't add up. 

Yes, bc BeeGee was a real regular cop. I doubt their would be two real, regular cops. I take no pleasure in this Verbal. If I could figure out what's going on I could be a pretty big badass this game. *thumbs up!!

I see.  Ok.

You really think that's a fake claim?

Doesn't matter if I do or don't right now. We have her claim, she's locked into it, and given people were playing connect the dots between her and scum, I don't think she's a werewolf candidate. She was definitely not a conversion candidate, not given how obvious it was that she'd be run up.

The focus should be on wolves. 

Crusher / Ace would make a great conversion. 

Dan is my favorite for non-town at the moment, out of everyone.

I think it's enough to at least be discussed, JVOR's reveal said his action was at night and the conversion happened during the day. Doesn't add up. 

Yes, that.. and why protect instead of hunt...None of it makes sense..  I think he's the guy imo..

I've seen enough..

unvote

vote JVOR

Doesn't matter if I do or don't right now. We have her claim, she's locked into it, and given people were playing connect the dots between her and scum, I don't think she's a werewolf candidate. She was definitely not a conversion candidate, not given how obvious it was that she'd be run up.

The focus should be on wolves. 

Crusher / Ace would make a great conversion. 

Dan is my favorite for non-town at the moment, out of everyone.

You've been taking zero heat - YOU'D make a great conversion, too.

Add to that you leading the hunt on the wolf, and it doesn't get much more super townie than that.

I think it's enough to at least be discussed, JVOR's reveal said his action was at night and the conversion happened during the day. Doesn't add up

Excellent point.

ok, well, I feel a little like I'm in the twilight zone. 

I think I just brought up two decent points on Verb and JVOR. Maybe since they've been my top two for a while it just sounds like I'm pushing too hard. 

I'll let it go and let other people add to the game now. 

If Verb is Scum and JVOR is werewolf, it'll be my own pitiful, morale victory. If wrong, sorry dudes <3. *theme song///out

You know what would have been smart? 

If you had asked JVOR how his conversion protection works, let him answer, THEN drop this observation if what he says doesn't add up. You pretty much forfeited the opportunity to catch him lying. Now he'll just tell you that he submits at night and it carries into the day. 

Also, it's completely possible that conversion target is put in at night, then plays out in day.

Like I said, lots of theories on how it could work. Since you forfeited the chance to catch him lying, you are pretty much just introducing a discussion on theories... one that I don't see having a point.

Here's what I would like to know... 

JVOR is part wolf cop, part wolf doc. Bleedin was cop. WTF business does Nyn's cop role have in the game? That's a lot of cop, if you ask me.

I think I just brought up two decent points on Verb and JVOR. Maybe since they've been my top two for a while it just sounds like I'm pushing too hard. 

If Verb is Scum and JVOR is werewolf, it'll be my own pitiful, morale victory. If wrong, sorry dudes <3. *theme song///out

This is how I'm reacting to you, btw.

I'm fresh off a game where EVERYONE pushed everything too hard. I'm trying to consider all possibilities.

*moral

^ I think you might be right on JVoR, but wrong on me.  Well, I know you're wrong on me, but I like your effort nonetheless.  Not at first, but you've shifted into gear today.

*thumbs up*

You know what would have been smart? 

If you had asked JVOR how his conversion protection works, let him answer, THEN drop this observation if what he says doesn't add up. You pretty much forfeited the opportunity to catch him lying. Now he'll just tell you that he submits at night and it carries into the day. 

Also, it's completely possible that conversion target is put in at night, then plays out in day.

Like I said, lots of theories on how it could work. Since you forfeited the chance to catch him lying, you are pretty much just introducing a discussion on theories... one that I don't see having a point.

Here's what I would like to know... 

JVOR is part wolf cop, part wolf doc. Bleedin was cop. WTF business does Nyn's cop role have in the game? That's a lot of cop, if you ask me.

Well, at least two people did.

Ok seriously, I'll leave it be and let others hopefully chime in from here. 

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (7) - AVM, Wombat, JVoY, Ace, JiF, Dan, Nolder

JVoY (2) - Nyn, CTM

Smash (1) - Nolder

Verb (2) - Hallia, Hess

Wormbat (1) - Smash

Dan (1) - Ape

CTM (1) - Lily

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to send to the afterlife.

Well, at least two people did.

Ok seriously, I'll leave it be and let others hopefully chime in from here. 

Ugh. I get what you were pointing out, but to me, you missed an opportunity to make it easy and catch him in a lie.

There's a myriad of possible role design scenarios that make your point a little moot, imo. We have no idea how Pac designed the role. Sorry, if I'm not in a rush to not think it through. JVOR was an immediate ping for me, you know how bad I want to be right... but I'm trying to be sensible too.

Archived