Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reveal:  I am a 1-time Lie Detector.

I checked this post:

THIS WAS A LIE.

I was stuck on JVoR or CTM for cult.....and CTM's reveal was kinda spread in multiple posts, so I used JVoR's due to it being in 1 post.  Jackpot.

Unvote

Vote: JVoR

No reason not to believe

unvote

vote JVOR

sigh. you moron. I lied about the protection aspect of my role to prevent being converted. I can just investigate each night and the first night i had ape town.

Bullsh*t.  You went on and on about your protection and role.  sh*tty defense.  Die now.

sigh. you moron. I lied about the protection aspect of my role to prevent being converted. I can just investigate each night and the first night i had ape town.

You know, I'd have believed your role is you said this first..

thinking..

i.e. ape not cult.

What is this, I don't even.....

That sentence makes no sense.

Reasoning being I wanted to avoid getting converted myself and like i said like a million times, innocent results mean JACK sh*t and are priority conversion targets.

Mmmhmm, tell me more.

Who do you think cult is going to convert once they had a chance to convert someone long term? I wanted to leave that aspect vague so cult would think twice about ever converting me or a useful power role that pops up. What benefit does my innocent results yield? nothing, because after today Ape is a viable conversion target again. 

Reveal:  I am a 1-time Lie Detector.

I checked this post:

THIS WAS A LIE.

I was stuck on JVoR or CTM for cult.....and CTM's reveal was kinda spread in multiple posts, so I used JVoR's due to it being in 1 post.  Jackpot.

Unvote

Vote: JVoR

Also, I said several times, I am town, I am not converted.. in one sentance, hoping there was a lie detector.. How did you miss that :)

I am roleless... My character proves I am not the werewolf.. you swine

I'm not inclined to buy this claim. The character he claimed is obscure enough that it looks fake to me. 

Who do you think cult is going to convert once they had a chance to convert someone long term? I wanted to leave that aspect vague so cult would think twice about ever converting me or a useful power role that pops up. What benefit does my innocent results yield? nothing, because after today Ape is a viable conversion target again. 

But you've already contradicted your reasoning, so yeah.......nobody is a conversion after today because you're the CL.

Also, I said several times, I am town, I am not converted.. in one sentance, hoping there was a lie detector.. How did you miss that :)

I saw the post that contain your character - I didn' t see role and character together like JVoR's.  If you did, I totally missed it.  Either way, I ISO'd his posts and found that one.

I'm not inclined to buy this claim. The character he claimed is obscure enough that it looks fake to me. 

Wrong wrong.. pac is dating the sh*t out of himself here, Any man currently from 35-45 has seen Weird Science, probably multiple times

unvote

investigative roles are making my mis-fire look good.... 

Are you actually buying his defense, when he called you town but his role can only identify a conversion or not?  How can he know you are town and not mafia?  He then realizes this and immediately corrects himself......a slip.

I saw the post that contain your character - I didn' t see role and character together like JVoR's.  If you did, I totally missed it.  Either way, I ISO'd his posts and found that one.

yes, but it's much easier just to LD a single statement.. I am town.... Quoting Jvor's post, he could've been lying about any number of things.and it would come back as a lie but not be an indictment

I cannot believe i'm getting ****ed this bad because I'm trying to play a deeper game as town. With mafia two members down after two days, cult is by and far the biggest threat. I have no power to prevent myself from being converted as far as I know which again, i've tried to keep as vague as possible. Innocent day one results mean nothing for my role. Like i've said a million times by now. So i kept the day one result a secret and naturally by the way I played it, I was going to appear to "investigate" every night after the first and then share the day one result for what it was worth. But jesus. This sh*t is untenable.

yes, but it's much easier just to LD a single statement.. I am town.... Quoting Jvor's post, he could've been lying about any number of things.and it would come back as a lie but not be an indictment

My quote to Pac contained his character reveal and his ability statement.  He's now saying he lied about the ability statement.  But he went on and on about his protective role.  I'll pull the quotes for you.

I cannot believe i'm getting ****ed this bad because I'm trying to play a deeper game as town. With mafia two members down after two days, cult is by and far the biggest threat. I have no power to prevent myself from being converted as far as I know which again, i've tried to keep as vague as possible. Innocent day one results mean nothing for my role. Like i've said a million times by now. So i kept the day one result a secret and naturally by the way I played it, I was going to appear to "investigate" every night after the first and then share the day one result for what it was worth. But jesus. This sh*t is untenable.

Appeal to Emotion.  Classic scum defense.  I'll pull those multiple protection quotes now.

imo..

On the believe JVOR side

• I get his reasoning on why he would lie about the protection, it's also why Hess and myself and a few others jumped down his throat though
  • It's also a play jvor would make, and I would've as well
  • He responded to Verbal quickly with this defense, not a lot of fumbling

On the don't believe JVOR side

• He responded to Verbal quickly, within 5 minutes. Makes me think he is monitoring thread but not posting
  • He has been pinging me since day 1
  • It's possible he had pre-prepared this defense cause he was getting heat about the protection aspect anyway

Appeal to Emotion.  Classic scum defense.  I'll pull those multiple protection quotes now.

I described a fake protection role. Good job. Pull them up. I Lied. Not really sure what you're trying to prove with that. I don't even blame you for pulling a quote, it's more my fault more than anything. I'm just upset that had I anticipated this role being in the game I would've just truth told from day one. That's my bad.

Verbal what use would your role be in a cult game?

Someone could claim their role and not be lying and never have to make a statement like "I'm town".

Verbal is not lying.. Will you drop it

HE caught jFoR in a lie and it's been admitted..

Archived