Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://pub.emuxperts.net/Music/Misclaneous/Huey Lewis and the News - Power of Love.mp3

"Ok, Doc.  So what you're saying is the flux capacitor is wha......"

*door kicked in*

"Hey yo....  I'm here to knock somebody somebody's block off.  Mickey told me to do it so that's what Imma gonna do".

"I think you got the wrong guy bub..  I'm just a kid trying to do the same thing you are".

"Hey yo..  why are you trying to confuse me with all this fancy talk?  I don't understand your words".

*Rocky puts on his gloves and prepares to kick ass*

"HEY WAIT!  I'm not the guy you think I am!  I just want to get back to the future and help you out!"

"Your words don't need to be said"...

With that a massive uppercut is landed and the boys head is literally ripped clean from his body...

Marty McFly, aka Verb (Town Time Traveler) is DEAD!

marty-mcfly-Favim.com-370159.gif

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (6) - AVM, JVoY, Ace, JiF, Dan, Nolder

JVoY (2) - Nyn, CTM

Smash (1) - Nolder

Wormbat (1) - Smash

CTM (1) - Lily

Dan (1) - Ape

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to send to the afterlife.

Not sure. If my theory about him rubbing it in my face about him being town is true, then he's original for whichever alignment he is, because that was before the conversion.

His reaction to Nyn's claim is gross, and so was the way he and CTM both glommed onto Hess's cased on JVOR - I think what caught me off guard there is that Hess, Verb and CTM are all intelligent enough to know that there's myriad possibilities for how a role can work. We've seen protective roles that submit at night, and are effecting in a rollover into the day as well. All 3 treated it like a gotcha, which made me mad, because if Hess had actually held back - he could have maybe enticed JVOR into lying.

That said, if he had held back, maybe Verb or CTM wouldn't have shown their asses. If JVOR is legit, and CTM is wolf, then that explains the urgency from him. 

I don't know. I'm not reaching any conclusions right now, it's all stuff to consider.

You are dumb, no wonder u were invited to tourney of dunces

1) Crusher/ACE
2) Leelou  (Pinhead) Scum GF -- blown up by JackD after already having been infected Day 2
3) Verb (Marty McFly) Town Time Traveler - Head ripped off, Day 2
4) AVM
5) Jack D  (Martin Riggs) Town Suicide Bomber -- blew himself and leelou up Day 2
6) Lily
7) Bee Gee  (Axel Foley) Cop -- Nk'd N1
8) JetFan80 (Jason Voorhees) Scum w/ Vest -- knocked the f-ck out Day 1..  * reanimated Day 2 but killed after an hour...
9) CTM
10) Ape
11) Hess
12) JiF

13) Nolder
14) Smash
15) Song

16) Dan
17) JVoY
18) Nynaeve

19) Hallia

20) Wwwombat

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (5) - JVoY, Ace, JiF, Dan, Nolder

JVoY (2) - Nyn, CTM

Smash (1) - Nolder

Wormbat (1) - Smash

CTM (2) - Lily, AVM

Dan (1) - Ape

Damn, you guys are like a bunch of old ladies gossiping in the bus station :tongue:

Yes, I'm Israeli. Yes I have big boobs. I do just fine. =)   <3 to my stalkers.

I suppose you guys haven't left me much of a choice. Congrats on outing your second cop (though the first one was really BeeGee's fault xD)..

I'm Frank Drebin (Town Cop).

If the lynch goes through, I investigated Verbal on N1 and he came back townie.

@Ape

I don't know what you use or don't use at this site. This is an added reason why I didn't buy BeeGee's claim up until his flip (added to his fib that looked bad). The fact still remains that this is what I got in my PM. I wasn't given the impression that my investigations weren't legit.

Sorry but I don't believe this for a second. You didn't believe the cop claim because your scum pushing doubt and had pressure on you with scummy posts.

Nor do I believe CTM who seems to be bouncing around pointing fingers ....Most notably at me and at verbal

Nyn is probably the last scum .... CTM is the Converter as I stated earlier and converted Wombat.

Kill them now ..

Then vote him like this

vote CTM

Unvote WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Vote CTM

As I told you earlier I could go Nyn WWW or CTM .... No one was following me on the CTM train (lord knows we need to push him to reveal) so I switched to WWW

Nyn's reveal is poop all too convenient ... Ill have to go back and look at timelines but if she had doubts about BeeGee then why didn't she just investigate him instead of Verb ?

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (5) - JVoY, Ace, JiF, Dan, Nolder

JVoY (2) - Nyn, CTM

Smash (1) - Nolder

Wormbat (1) - Smash

CTM (2) - Lily, AVM

Dan (1) - Ape

I hope someone is controlling my vote because I haven't voted Smash for like 25 pages or something.

meh, there isn't two (real) cops in this game. Why would she get a role as the dumb themed cop (Frank Drebin) but then get correct results. 

unvote vote Nyn

Also, to a point I made early, 80 being all giddy with a bunch a women surrounding him. 

It is concerning me that we are seeing the game the same...

It gets better

Crap. Probably town...

I said nothing one way or the other

You made it obvious. 

Don't argue it, just don't do it. It's sort of a courtesy to the moderator that you don't steal their thunder, given the time they put in.

LOL

Dead Thread Bash Mode:  ENGAGED

;-)

Sorry your play makes you to blame, Verb. I blame AVM also.

I had nothing to do with it really, when you think about it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I have absolutely no remorseful feelings about shooting you. The wifom with 80 not going at you. The arguments you've made today. Most importantly the way people we coming at you. You were emerging at the center of an emerging sh*tshow of finger pointing, and I started to lean scum on you enough to make it a worthwhile kill.

meh, there isn't two (real) cops in this game. Why would she get a role as the dumb themed cop (Frank Drebin) but then get correct results. 

unvote vote Nyn

Also, to a point I made early, 80 being all giddy with a bunch a women surrounding him. 

So you got town to bite on your theory on Verb, some also bit on your theory on JVOR (Verbal bit, which is what made me think of shooting him), and now you are abandoning the JVOR thing in favor of Nyn, eh?

Official Vote Count:

Jack D (5) - Crusher, 80, Nyn, Ape, Song

80 (9) - Verb, Jack D, Nolder, Hess, Leelou, CTM, JiF, Bee Gee, AVM

Ape (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) - JVoY

Bee Gee (1) - Wombat

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to send to the afterlife

L-2?  Got nothing guys.  Vanilla.  Lynch away.

unvote vote Leelou

Official Vote Count:

Jack D (5) - Crusher, 80, Nyn, Ape, Song

80 (8) - Verb, Jack D, Nolder, Leelou, CTM, JiF, Bee Gee, AVM

Ape (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) - JVoY

Bee Gee (1) - Wombat

Leelou (1) - Hess

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to send to the afterlife

Marking AVM town as uncountered Doc.

Leelou was distancing 80. Hess too. Then he dove off 80 to Leelou, more distancing.

Unvote

Vote Hess

Alright, I've got to lay off the mafia - my wife is bent at me for all the time I dumped into that other stupid game - and frankly my brain is fried from it. No deadline tonight, so I'm taking the rest of tonight off from it.

I still want to hear from Dan also.

So you got town to bite on your theory on Verb, some also bit on your theory on JVOR (Verbal bit, which is what made me think of shooting him), and now you are abandoning the JVOR thing in favor of Nyn, eh?

I could kill either. Nyn seems more of a slam dunk at this point. At least in trying.

Archived