Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

Ok I am basically caught up now.

Annnnnd I think the only two people I don't currently suspect of maybe being scum are Lily and AVM.

Everyone else has either had somewhat convincing cases made against them or is MIA.

So what I'm going to do is hold my vote and go with the largest train in the hopes that enough other townies are on it to have made that a good decision.

Basically I am hoping other people are reading this game clearer than I am.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Vote CTM

As I told you earlier I could go Nyn WWW or CTM .... No one was following me on the CTM train (lord knows we need to push him to reveal) so I switched to WWW

Nyn's reveal is poop all too convenient ... Ill have to go back and look at timelines but if she had doubts about BeeGee then why didn't she just investigate him instead of Verb ?

If you must know, I sent in my investigation about 10 minutes after Pac announced it was night. BeeGee made his dumba$$ reveal over two hours later. Regardless, i think this is a weak direction to take, considering you can look at the timeline all you want but you still won't know at what time I sent in my investigation.... moot. Eager to get me out of the way, are ya? =) Don't let it show too much ;)

:bs_comehereyou:

:D   <3 <3 <3   Are you playing?

CTM is my favorite for the CL.  Even if he wasn't the CL, he makes a lot of sense as a conversion target.

FOS... " The unclaimed guy who clearly isn't cop or doc makes a lot of sense as a conversion target" , said the town doctor

At this stage the smart town play would be to run up CTM and get a reveal. or Lynch Nyn out right

Taking advice from you on the smart town play is like asking crusher for dieting advice.

You claim I have not defended well, but give me nothing to defend against. "Uh I've been feeling he was CL for awhile but I am always suspicious of him"... how is that something to defend against?

You are likely a SK of some sort and the town should ignore you

I'm not loving CTM's fixation on Smash and JVoR for the majority of today, so I'd rather go in that direction.

vote CTM

I think Jfor is lying and I think Smash's play hasn't added up.. hess, myself and a few others are actually trying to build cases based on post history and start game relevant conversation. I'd be more suspicious of those that aren't doing much of anything besides going where the wind blows...

Hess brings up decent points about JVoR's role. But the thing giving me pause is that multiple people now (Hess, CTM, and apparently JiF) have seemed pretty eager to poke holes in it/see him lynched today. I don't think it makes sense to go in that direction right now. I'd rather give it another night phase.

If jFoR is lying, he is almost certainly the CL.. So it's not exactly wise to let him stick around.

If you think Jfor's story doesn't add up, which it doesn't, you vote him.. 

Btw...  I am chet from weird science, anyone who doesn't think that this is a role that pac would delight in giving me needs to have their head examined.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm surprised everyone feels so strongly that Nyn is scum after her reveal. Naive cop would make sense. It would have been pointless to subtly question a cop claim at night if they were planning to kill him anyway. And then to claim cop, not even deputy? Really weird move.

Hess brings up decent points about JVoR's role. But the thing giving me pause is that multiple people now (Hess, CTM, and apparently JiF) have seemed pretty eager to poke holes in it/see him lynched today. I don't think it makes sense to go in that direction right now. I'd rather give it another night phase.

Crusher seemed pretty blatantly scummy to me before he had to bow out. He was at the top of my list. I'd like to hear more from Ace now that he's had time to catch up.

It was an observation that there was a hole in JVOR's reveal. You making it sound as if the hole was created by anyone other than JVOR is suspicious to me.

CTM, what do you think about Wombat?

He is not pinging me at all..

Smash .. SK or cult

Hess.. Town lean

Ape.. Almost certainly town until a cvr comes

Avm .. doctor, but potential conversion

Nolder.. town lean

halia/song/ace/lilly... who knows, not enough content and if forced against a deadline, town would be smart to lynch the non active... 

Dan.. Scum lean

Nyn.. scum lean

Also I'm sorry to Song whenever she does come back but it's not fair to the players being active for you to fly so far under the radar.  You've been replaced.

I'll let the replacement, no not DPR, chime in when they're caught up.....

*door flies open*

I'm back, bitches.

/AVM'd

Verbal played terribly and deserved to die.

EAD.  You have literally done nothing this game.  Chimed in from the peanut gallery, and taken potshots.  Nothing like your normal town self.  Nothing.

I'm doing a full reread with a fresh set of eyes on my new lease on life.

Still going to be going at Hess, methinks.

Sadly, town read on Ape even though he's a moron and will just blame me for him killing me.  Riiiiiight.

^but that above comment from Wombat is a typical scumtell move from him.  Peanut gallery dumb comments = scum rodent.  Dumb comments while in the mix of things = town rodent.

Taking advice from you on the smart town play is like asking crusher for dieting advice.

You claim I have not defended well, but give me nothing to defend against. "Uh I've been feeling he was CL for awhile but I am always suspicious of him"... how is that something to defend against?

You are likely a SK of some sort and the town should ignore you

this is one big pile of crap CTM CRAP !!!

Run this clown up people so we can see the fake reveal .... should be fun

I'm doing a full reread with a fresh set of eyes on my new lease on life.

Still going to be going at Hess, methinks.

Sadly, town read on Ape even though he's a moron and will just blame me for him killing me. Riiiiiight.

^but that above comment from Wombat is a typical scumtell move from him. Peanut gallery dumb comments = scum rodent. Dumb comments while in the mix of things = town rodent.

cool. Would like to hear what you think of JVOR's reveal again.

If jFoR is lying, he is almost certainly the CL.. So it's not exactly wise to let him stick around.

Btw...  I am chet from weird science, anyone who doesn't think that this is a role that pac would delight in giving me needs to have their head examined.

hqdefault.jpg

that's not your role dingbat that's your character .....Once again more crap from CTM ... He has no fake claim RUN HIM UP

that's not your role dingbat that's your character .....Once again more crap from CTM ... He has no fake claim RUN HIM UP

I am roleless... My character proves I am not the werewolf.. you swine

Smash is an evil character... why would Cujo be town aligned.. He also tried to distance himself from the LeeLou kill after making it... evil evil evil

You will not survive till end game ruprecht, town should ignore you or kill you

What's the case?

hqdefault.jpg

I've made my Case CTM but you can only strengthen it by making moronic posts like the ones above.

I am roleless... My character proves I am not the werewolf.. you swine

Your character proves nothing none of our characters prove anything that's why Pac let us reveal them. If they had a big play in the game PAC would have never allowed that. Your faking this big time and when we lynch your converter ass the truth will come out.

Smash is an evil character... why would Cujo be town aligned.. He also tried to distance himself from the LeeLou kill after making it... evil evil evil

your casing is amazing pure genius.

IF my character was meant to be Evil and IF I was converted or SCum why on freakin earth would I have posted a picture of Cujo ? If I were scum I would never have done that NOR would I have claimed I poisoned Leelou. Doesn't take a lot of brain power to figure that out. Everyone else but your clown ass has me correctly as town but you, I wonder why.

I'm not going into the details of how my protection works. It's just fishing for specifics and I said what I wanted to about my claim. Not to mention that on face value, the setup and conversions can be designed in a lot of different ways.

All CTM is doing is trying to bum rush me out of this game. As a townie, just ask yourself if my claim is obvious to you as fake or real claim. If it isn't, then wonder why CTM is so vigorously insisting it's fake and that it's pretty clear that my story is made up. Outside of Hess, he's by and far the person with an immediate polarizing reaction on my claim.

My role is the biggest threat to the cult and barring them having any killing capability they can't just get rid of me at night.

unvote

vote CTM

Your character proves nothing none of our characters prove anything that's why Pac let us reveal them. If they had a big play in the game PAC would have never allowed that. Your faking this big time and when we lynch your converter ass the truth will come out.

So you are Cujo, who bites people,. they get rabies and die

Ape is rocky, who punches people out and kills them

Someone is the werewolf from American Werewolf in london, and is biting and converting people to werewolfs.

Jason was scum

Pinhead, scum

but.. characters mean nothing???  You make no sense. Don't know why anyone would listen to a word your rabid ass has to say..

Finally caught up! I'm leery of Nyns claim, but if its true I don't want to lynch our other cop. I are no reason to disbelieve JVOR, it makes sense to have an anti cult role in a cult game. Liking his case on CTM

vote CTM

I'm not going into the details of how my protection works. It's just fishing for specifics and I said what I wanted to about my claim. Not to mention that on face value, the setup and conversions can be designed in a lot of different ways.

All CTM is doing is trying to bum rush me out of this game. As a townie, just ask yourself if my claim is obvious to you as fake or real claim. If it isn't, then wonder why CTM is so vigorously insisting it's fake and that it's pretty clear that my story is made up. Outside of Hess, he's by and far the person with an immediate polarizing reaction on my claim.

My role is the biggest threat to the cult and barring them having any killing capability they can't just get rid of me at night.

unvote

vote CTM

You are very likely to be the werewolf.. That's why I want you out.. Your story stinks and is way to convenient.

No matter, lynch me and you will be next when I come up as exactly what i said I was.

Smash too... your time is numbered and my townie death scene will indict you as well..

unvote

vote CTM

Lol! Yes.. Keep him alive till end game!! 

unvote

vote CTM

Meh, I have two issues. 1. The fact that you have protection ability which doesn't necessary jive with me. And the fact that you said you do this at night and the conversion happened during the day. I've not been interested in seeing you die as much as getting everyone's reactions which could come in handy later on in game. Especially if your lying. Either way, it helps provide a lot of intel.

CTM is chitting the bed all over this damn thread now JVOY has him backed into a corner as well. Need more case CTM ?

There is no case dingbat... jFoR is trying to parlay my not believing his claim into a "he must be the cult leader" case.  

It's literally the dumbest caseI've seen in a while, and he is not dumb. Numbnuts like you lapping it up, unfortunately is predictable

further he claims he is some threat to the cult, as if they can't just convert someone he claims to have cleared... He's next to useless and if he's lying,  will just feed us one of his converts later to vet himself

Archived