Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey dumbass. I started a train on you. I'd still be voting you right now if Ape hadn't put you out of your misery. Nothing peanut gallery about that. You played like crap and scumtelled all over the place, so I got "in the mix" and pushed you. Showed more balls than anything you have done so far this game in either of your lives.

This is a terrible post. I want you dead.

I didn't balk at your scrabble, dipsh*t, I didn't care about it.

Wtf is this? You agree with me about Hallia and I wasn't pinging you but now you're willing to lynch me?

QFT.

these chuckle heads are lining it up as you or me... I know I am town .. it's pragmatic and a survival mechanism to be willing to vote you

Finally caught up! I'm leery of Nyns claim, but if its true I don't want to lynch our other cop. I are no reason to disbelieve JVOR, it makes sense to have an anti cult role in a cult game. Liking his case on CTM

vote CTM

Unvote

Vote Hallia

*sings*

"risin' up.. back on the streets.. took my time took myfukin chanceess"

"why is that music playing"?

"because I like the song".

"so it doesn't mean anything"?

"no.. what are you talking about"?

i was hoping someone was about to die... you jo

I wasn't insinuating you were cult. I just picked a name of someone who was quiet since I have no read on Song/you. If you're following the game, I think it's CTM or wombat derphead. Way to freak out though. 

Really?  You said "you could be cult" - how is that not insinuating?  And you picked me for the quiet ones?  Is that your actual reasoning?  And freaking out?  I'm not sure if I want to lynch you or Wombat more right now.

Um, okay. Was mostly expecting "everyone Ape suspects is confirmed townie" remark. 

I'll follow the Ape when I think you are on the right track (my previously dead self would heartily disagree, though).

Hey dumbass.  I started a train on you.  I'd still be voting you right now if Ape hadn't put you out of your misery.  Nothing peanut gallery about that.  You played like crap and scumtelled all over the place, so I got "in the mix" and pushed you.  Showed more balls than anything you have done so far this game in either of your lives.

This is a terrible post.  I want you dead.

Wtf is this?  You agree with me about Hallia and I wasn't pinging you but now you're willing to lynch me?

QFT.

Folks, this is classic Wombat scumtelling here.  Acting like a tough guy, yeah he does that a lot - but over the top douchy is his calling card as scum.

You started a train with bullsh*t.  You have done nothing.  All you're doing is reacting to sh*t about you, aside from jumping out of nowhere for an easy push on me.  You would not have succeeded, btw....Ape did your work for you by accident.  Scum MVP and all that sh*t.

Ok, I've talked myself into lynching you today.  My re-read can wait a little bit.

Vote: Wombat

Really?  You said "you could be cult" - how is that not insinuating?  And you picked me for the quiet ones?  Is that your actual reasoning?  And freaking out?  I'm not sure if I want to lynch you or Wombat more right now.

I'll follow the Ape when I think you are on the right track (my previously dead self would heartily disagree, though).

Folks, this is classic Wombat scumtelling here.  Acting like a tough guy, yeah he does that a lot - but over the top douchy is his calling card as scum.

You started a train with bullsh*t.  You have done nothing.  All you're doing is reacting to sh*t about you, aside from jumping out of nowhere for an easy push on me.  You would not have succeeded, btw....Ape did your work for you by accident.  Scum MVP and all that sh*t.

Ok, I've talked myself into lynching you today.  My re-read can wait a little bit.

Technically, you still could be cult. So can a lot of people. Don't really understand why you're up in arms about it. Look at the entire sentence, i said "for all I know". As in, for all I know the person who posted like 2 pieces of content at best could be cult at this point since nothing is confirmed. Used the name purely as an example. Nothing your previous life actually did made me think hmmmm good bet for cult here because quite frankly, she posted very little for game content. Please actually read instead of taking that sh*t out of context. yeesh.

Hey dumbass.  I started a train on you.  I'd still be voting you right now if Ape hadn't put you out of your misery.  Nothing peanut gallery about that.  You played like crap and scumtelled all over the place, so I got "in the mix" and pushed you.  Showed more balls than anything you have done so far this game in either of your lives.

This is a terrible post.  I want you dead.

Wtf is this?  You agree with me about Hallia and I wasn't pinging you but now you're willing to lynch me?

QFT.

Wombat "verbal hitting scumtells"  -  verbal dead  -  verbal tonw  -  womabt, "it was verbal's fault".

Saying "scumtell" is kind of a huge indictment dude, you can't just say he hit all your scumtells, and then say "oh, that's on him". You've got to show accountability, rather than spinning your way out of it.

Also, scrabble worked on you. 

Over the top douchy is my callling card when people play poorly on JN.  Get on my level.

Correct. Wombat isn't doing his "ape junior" scumhunting. He's been making "influencer" statments, and doing some theory nudging, that is it.

LOL the red part, btw... nice wifom. What did a time traveler do anyway? Did you even get a chance to use it?

Wombat "verbal hitting scumtells"  -  verbal dead  -  verbal tonw  -  womabt, "it was verbal's fault".

Saying "scumtell" is kind of a huge indictment dude, you can't just say he hit all your scumtells, and then say "oh, that's on him". You've got to show accountability, rather than spinning your way out of it.

Also, scrabble worked on you. 

ROFL

At least Verbal and Ape have the balls to take me on.  And CTM admitting that he's being an opportunistic slimeball makes sense.  The people who are nudging me but are too afraid to take me on 1v1 after what I did to Nyn, those are the ones we should look at.  Dan and AVM iirc.

Technically, you still could be cult. So can a lot of people. Don't really understand why you're up in arms about it. Look at the entire sentence, i said "for all I know". As in, for all I know the person who posted like 2 pieces of content at best could be cult at this point since nothing is confirmed. Used the name purely as an example. Nothing your previous life actually did made me think hmmmm good bet for cult here because quite frankly, she posted very little for game content. Please actually read instead of taking that sh*t out of context. yeesh.

True, there was little content.  But I don't think I'm taking anything out of context, and your casual shrugging it off is setting off all sorts of alarms.

Over the top douchy is my callling card when people play poorly on JN.  Get on my level.

Thanks for making my point.  Too easy.

Correct. Wombat isn't doing his "ape junior" scumhunting. He's been making "influencer" statments, and doing some theory nudging, that is it.

LOL the red part, btw... nice wifom. What did a time traveler do anyway? Did you even get a chance to use it?

I don't know if I should answer this.

@Pac:  can you provide guidance, please?  I don't want to speak of my prior life, as I didn't reveal it on thread and I think therefore I shouldn't speak of it......your call.

At least Verbal and Ape have the balls to take me on.  And CTM admitting that he's being an opportunistic slimeball makes sense.  The people who are nudging me but are too afraid to take me on 1v1 after what I did to Nyn, those are the ones we should look at.  Dan and AVM iirc.

Nope.  No squirming out of this for you.  You and your fake-cocky scum self can DIAF.

@Pac:  can you provide guidance, please?  I don't want to speak of my prior life, as I didn't reveal it on thread and I think therefore I shouldn't speak of it......your call.

you really shouldn't... Thank you for having sense to ask mod

Oh, look... Suddenly brazen, after being called out on not being brazen enough.

You didn't "do" anything to Nyn, she's still alive, with a terrible claim. Big ******* deal.

This game is about 60% non-contributors right now, town v. town is very likely because we only case what we can read. That said, you are as guilty of pushing things along as Dan and AVM have been.

Oh, look... Suddenly brazen, after being called out on not being brazen enough.

You didn't "do" anything to Nyn, she's still alive, with a terrible claim. Big ******* deal.

This game is about 60% non-contributors right now, town v. town is very likely because we only case what we can read. That said, you are as guilty of pushing things along as Dan and AVM have been.

GFY.  I got her run up so she had to make that reveal.  Do you think scum want to think up fake claims?

I've directly pushed more action than 90% of this game.  The only reason I'm getting heat is because my reads have sucked.  That's fine by me, but let's not pretend it's for some bullsh*t meta reason like Verbal keeps saying or some sort of imaginary narrative that only exists in your head.

GFY.  I got her run up so she had to make that reveal.  Do you think scum want to think up fake claims?

I've directly pushed more action than 90% of this game.  The only reason I'm getting heat is because my reads have sucked.  That's fine by me, but let's not pretend it's for some bullsh*t meta reason like Verbal keeps saying or some sort of imaginary narrative that only exists in your head.

GFY

Nobody thinks you are scum. We think you are wolf.

There are 3 alignments in this game. Wolves running up scum, rids them of competition and buys 'townie' points for wolves.

You don't know what a TT did..  You're Song.

Agreed. 

I was seeing if I could trap his tard ass. Figured only way a townie power role could re-enter game would be as scum.

Riiiiiiight.  hehe

Oh spare us.....you aren't getting heat from me because your reads sucked.  You're getting heat because you are being transparent scum.

You don't know what a TT did..  You're Song.

If I was in a woman's body, I'd never leave the house.  Just sayin'.

Honestly I know I'm doing **** all to help and I'm sorry but I can extend this one insight to town if no one has thought of it yet.

If we don't lynch the CL today I'll need to be lynched either tomorrow or the next day. No later imo.

You guys can't keep letting me coast otherwise the cult WILL take advantage of it eventually and unfortunately I am just too dumb to contribute right now.

I don't know if I'm just not as invested in this game or if it is just that confusing or what. But I'm lost and of no use anyway.

Reveal:  I am a 1-time Lie Detector.

I checked this post:

Okay, so since I'm at L-3 anyways, I'm Dr J S Hirch from an American Werewolf in London. Each night I'm able to choose whether to protect someone from conversion night OR investigate if someone has been conversion.

THIS WAS A LIE.

I was stuck on JVoR or CTM for cult.....and CTM's reveal was kinda spread in multiple posts, so I used JVoR's due to it being in 1 post.  Jackpot.

Unvote

Vote: JVoR

I checked this post:

THIS WAS A LIE.

I was stuck on JVoR or CTM for cult.....and CTM's reveal was kinda spread in multiple posts, so I used JVoR's due to it being in 1 post.  Jackpot.

Unvote

Character?

I checked this post:

THIS WAS A LIE.

Unvote

sigh. you moron. I lied about the protection aspect of my role to prevent being converted. I can just investigate each night and the first night i had ape town.

Archived