Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you actually buying his defense, when he called you town but his role can only identify a conversion or not?  How can he know you are town and not mafia?  He then realizes this and immediately corrects himself......a slip.

Shhhhush.

Nobody squirms out of a ******* hole like JVoR does.  Either he's that good, or Ape & CTM are that bad.

Take your pick.

WTF is this? You lie detected a stupid quote - if you wanted it to be bulletproof, you should have LD'ed something that gave him no explaining his way out of. At this point, you want to lynch him NOT because you used your LD to catching him lying about his alignment, but instead because he may or may not have mis-spoke.

You are as much to blame for this not being a speed lynch as anyone else.

Also, how does me saying JVOR and CTMa re both wolves = letting him out of the lynch? Idiot. I'm just letting it play out... NOBODY in the game is talking, was hoping some schmucks would weigh in eventually.

Verbal is not lying.. Will you drop it

HE caught jFoR in a lie and it's been admitted..

He caught JFor in a lie that doesn't shed any new light on whether or not the guy is town. Pretty much a wasted of the role. I might have to kill Verbal again here.

He caught JFor in a lie that doesn't shed any new light on whether or not the guy is town. Pretty much a wasted of the role. I might have to kill Verbal again here.

Exactly.. I've been trying to explain to Verbal why he picked a terrible post to LD

Big FOS to Dan, who still is doing anything she can to stay away from poking jFoR

Ah, good.

When Dan first pinged me, I asked her what she thought of JVOR, she said he seems town... but then swept back in with a mildly damning "on second thought". That statement, that is the type of hedging / pushing that good scum players do...

She came back in thread after I hounded her for a couple RL days, defended by trying to shrug me off, and then disappeared again.

Dan, if you ask me, should be run up - her and Wombat.

Okay, so since I'm at L-3 anyways, I'm Dr J S Hirch from an American Werewolf in London. Each night I'm able to choose whether to protect someone from conversion night OR investigate if someone has been conversion. Last night I protected Bleed Green from conversion since he was the claimed cop and it'd be nice to have reliable results but he died so that's useless. As just an fyi before someone brings it up, in an earlier post I brought up the "well have to see what the werewolf function does", just to avoid making it seem like I am the role what I was and to see if someone wanted to talk about it. So far, my hunch is that CTM and/or wombat is scum or werewolf. I feel that Ape is neutral to slight town read. I still feel pretty good about a Nyn lynch as well.

sigh. you moron. I lied about the protection aspect of my role to prevent being converted. I can just investigate each night and the first night i had ape town.

Boom, bitches.

Redemption, for you and for me. Well done.

Unvote 

Vote JVOR

1) You have nothing to do with any of this. You actually argued against Hess's and myself repeatedly knocking holes in jFor's reveal

2) Verbals post makes no sense. 

14) GFY

I don't really know why that quote is particularly light-shedding. I already have said that I lied about having any protective ability. Period. I am just a straight up investigator for a cult alignment. If it came up later on, I was just going to say that Ape was my day one, if I did at all because a night one innocent for cult is A) useless for later on, it just clears ape for CL and B) a released cult inno is prime target for conversion.

I don't really know why that quote is particularly light-shedding. I already have said that I lied about having any protective ability. Period. I am just a straight up investigator for a cult alignment. If it came up later on, I was just going to say that Ape was my day one, if I did at all because a night one innocent for cult is A) useless for later on, it just clears ape for CL and B) a released cult inno is prime target for conversion.

So now you didn't use any ability on BeeGee?  You just keep lying and lying and expect people to believe you?  Well, CTM does because he's a bit slow......but the rest will see and lynch.

1) You have nothing to do with any of this. You actually argued against Hess's and myself repeatedly knocking holes in jFor's reveal

14) GFY

Not sure whether ignoring you or Smash is the better play, btw.

14) GFY

Good numbering - I LOL'ed.  Maybe I won't ignore your jokes - just anything game-related.

So now you didn't use any ability on BeeGee?  You just keep lying and lying and expect people to believe you?  Well, CTM does because he's a bit slow......but the rest will see and lynch.

I said that literally right after you posted your lie detect:

sigh. you moron. I lied about the protection aspect of my role to prevent being converted. I can just investigate each night and the first night i had ape town.

What are your current reads?

He lied about having the protection - he never changed his targets.  He said he protected BeeGee in his reveal, but since said he lied and only can investigate.

Yes, so the lie he told, that he had protective ability, included a further lie about who his target was. How is this anymore damning?

Archived