Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marking AVM town as uncountered Doc.

Leelou was distancing 80. Hess too. Then he dove off 80 to Leelou, more distancing.

Unvote

Vote Hess

Since it's a recurring theme of where I unvoted 80, at least look at where I voted 80.  Jack had 5 votes and momentum. Ape had 3 and 80 had 3 with Nol just voting him. My vote swung 80 to 4 and built momentum towards him. If I were to do that why not just all out buss him with Leelou. Why would I unvote what seemed like an eventual lynch at L2 anyway. Why would I, with my teammate, be part of building up all the momentum to unvote him at crunch time. I unvoted him because I didn't think he was scum.

You are wrong, but I will enjoy ya'll get egg on your face..

you are wrong

Honestly Chan I have never seen you come back with such a weak defense ,,,Ever. Certainly you knew this would not help you. So I guess we will see when you give us your phony reveal :)

Smash has ignored 2x the comment about why he claimed to think leelou was town, after he killed her????

That's a lie or your not paying attention...I answered your question

I felt she was scum. It did look like you explained, seems your the only one who picked up on that or bothered to post it. I figured since she was dead man walking i would focus on other scum or the possible converter. Im currently looking at WWW Nyn and you. But then I always look at you :) .

APE has you as Wolf I have you as the converter

Nyn and Wom not sure but I feel strongly one of the 2 are the remaining scum.

above was my direct answer to you CTM yet you still try to make it look like I did not answer you . So why are you making up crap ?

Smash has ignored 2x the comment about why he claimed to think leelou was town, after he killed her????

Also I never said she was town I said her comment appeared to be town. two very different things since its scums job to do just that.

Also I never said she was town I said her comment appeared to be town. two very different things since its scums job to do just that.

why say she seemed town AFTER you silently killed her?

Does not compute. Are you trying to vote jvor?

I think he's trying to make Jets Fag of Reason a thing.

George Vaillant, retired Harvard professor and shrink, coined this psychological projection, or the attempted force of your strongest characteristics on to another individual.  

It's sad, really.

Please say something game contenty-wise before I cry. 

CTM is my favorite for the CL.  Even if he wasn't the CL, he makes a lot of sense as a conversion target.

Nyn is either naive cop, a second real cop (which I seriously doubt), or lying scum.  I lean lying scum.

Nol and Dan make a ton of sense as converts as well.  Nol was essentially confirmed town and Dan is Dan.  I've mentioned previously this is predicated on the CL being a JNer -- doubt anyone new/relatively new would pick her out.

JVoY's role makes sense, but the deeper this game gets without a second conversion the less believable it'll be.

Lily's jump on to CTM struck me as town.  I always say I can't read her I know, but she seems extremely town Lily this game to me.

I feel uneasy about Wombat...but it's just gut more than anything else.

Smash is pretty clearly town.  I don't remember who said it but someone made the point that he'd never admit to that role if 3rd party and I agree.

Ape is obv town.  I can't see power roles translating over after being converted (I've never seen that happen, at least)

You seem genuinely frustrated, which is extremely out of character.  Not sure how I feel about it.

JiF, Ace/Crush, Song, and Hallia I have no read on.  Wom brought up a good point that Hallia was catching up and never posted again -- that's irritating if nothing else.  I think between those four they only have JiF's ghey vote today (Ace may have? I'm not sure tbh)...it's going to be impossible to hunt for a convert if those 4 are this quiet.

why say she seemed town AFTER you silently killed her?

once again I said the post seemed town , if I was wrong I would have had to make the decision as to whether I admit to the killing or not and look like a big idiot. I have bashed others for using kills early in the game rather than holstering as town so I kind of contradicted that type of play but I was feeling pretty confident Leelou was scum based on what she posted in this game as opposed to previous games I've seen her play.

Now it seems Ive got AVM thinking your the CL as well. Not sure if I influenced that or if he came up with it on his own. if he came up with it on his own then its a stronger case against you.

Ive answered all your questions about Leelou now tell me why we should not lynch your cult leading ass ? :)

CTM is my favorite for the CL.  Even if he wasn't the CL, he makes a lot of sense as a conversion target.

Nyn is either naive cop, a second real cop (which I seriously doubt), or lying scum.  I lean lying scum.

Nol and Dan make a ton of sense as converts as well.  Nol was essentially confirmed town and Dan is Dan.  I've mentioned previously this is predicated on the CL being a JNer -- doubt anyone new/relatively new would pick her out.

JVoY's role makes sense, but the deeper this game gets without a second conversion the less believable it'll be.

Lily's jump on to CTM struck me as town.  I always say I can't read her I know, but she seems extremely town Lily this game to me.

Smash is pretty clearly town.  I don't remember who said it but someone made the point that he'd never admit to that role if 3rd party and I agree.

Ape is obv town.  I can't see power roles translating over after being converted (I've never seen that happen, at least)

You seem genuinely frustrated, which is extremely out of character.  Not sure how I feel about it.

JiF, Ace/Crush, Song, and Hallia I have no read on.  Wom brought up a good point that Hallia was catching up and never posted again -- that's irritating if nothing else.  I think between those four they only have JiF's ghey vote today (Ace may have? I'm not sure tbh)...it's going to be impossible to hunt for a convert if those 4 are this quiet.

I pretty much agree with this entire post

The way CTM is playing makes me think CL it has for some time now. But Im always suspicious of him. The straw that broke the camels back was his last defense which seemed very very weak. with the egg on my face comment.

NyN and her reveal are not getting it done for me at all. Shes scum IMHO not a recruit or a CL

WWW = Recruit or CL if CTM flips wolf

At this stage the smart town play would be to run up CTM and get a reveal. or Lynch Nyn out right

What has CTM done to impact your read on him?

Wombat is talking himself into hot water - this feels like same sort of soft push you gave to the suspicion on JVOR.

Hallia's from DM, she's probably napping. Disappearing isn't an indictment. Another soft push on an easy target.

Nyn is the obvious lynch of choice.

Really no brain busters here. So, the question becomes did you recruit CTM or did he recruit you?

Vote Dan

I hope you're just tossing this out there to see who bites. Very weak leap to make.

Every case on Nyn has her as scum. I completely agree with it.

Get her reveal, box her into a corner, we can decide if we believe she is scum.... but then we postpone her lynch and go wolf hunting before this day ends.

Ya heard me?

Am I missing something? Why are you drawing these conclusions? I didn't like her role in the opportunistic AVM/Jack narrative, but I don't see what that says about her as scum vs. cult.

Official Vote Count:

Nyn (5) - JVoY, Ace, Dan, Nolder, Hess

JVoY (3) - Nyn, CTM, JiF

CTM (3) - Lily, AVM, Smash

Hess (1) - Ape

Hallia (1) - Wombat

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to send to the afterlife.

DEADLINE THURS 10PM EST

Also I'm sorry to Song whenever she does come back but it's not fair to the players being active for you to fly so far under the radar.  You've been replaced.

I'll let the replacement, no not DPR, chime in when they're caught up.....

Ask Dan and JVoY, I already posted my real life picture....and I'm David Harris IRL.  

Had to take it down because I got an endless string of PM's telling me how much I sucked and what I should I tell Tanny to do to fix the team.

Lol my mind was blown.

For everyone's reference. I don't know if I missed any of her quotes cause I looked back quickly, but as far as I can tell these next three are after BeeGee says he's cop:

The below is after Beegee turns up dead:

I don't really know if her reactions are commiserate with someone who got countered, which, for all intents and purposes should be what it seemed like to Nyn. I'd be boggled as sh*t if someone had my exact same power role.  Also, think about it at end game. Say Beegee and Nyn made it to end game and then reveal to both be town cop. How the heck is the town supposed to decipher which one is real...if they are both actually real. On top of that, she isn't a deputy or else she wouldn't have had a result like she's claiming day one.

Actually, reading those posts you pulled, I think I'm buying her story. Her reactions to Beegee add up, especially when you factor in that it was night phase. Plus, it is an incredibly suspicious role to fake claim. I really don't think this makes sense as the play to make as either scum or cult.

Cheers and salutations all you scalawags...

Please tell me Day of the Dead is soon.

Well for whatever it may be worth I haven't been converted as of yet.

Although I agree with your assessment so keep an eye on me.

I'm surprised everyone feels so strongly that Nyn is scum after her reveal. Naive cop would make sense. It would have been pointless to subtly question a cop claim at night if they were planning to kill him anyway. And then to claim cop, not even deputy? Really weird move.

Hess brings up decent points about JVoR's role. But the thing giving me pause is that multiple people now (Hess, CTM, and apparently JiF) have seemed pretty eager to poke holes in it/see him lynched today. I don't think it makes sense to go in that direction right now. I'd rather give it another night phase.

Crusher seemed pretty blatantly scummy to me before he had to bow out. He was at the top of my list. I'd like to hear more from Ace now that he's had time to catch up.

Archived