Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

"So what we have is a classic case of misinterpretation.  You see I'm very calm and quite unflappable.  If what you said were true, how do you explain my tranquil demeanor in the face of enormous pressure"?

"All I know is you're lying derp derp..  It's making me really angry people aren't just killing you quickly derp".

"haha my child.  Lets take a minute and unscramble this mess shall we?  What you think you thought you saw simply isn't true.  If you want to discuss this further we can but I think you're out of your league".

"BUT I KNOW WHAT I HERRRD DERP"

"All I know is I've had enough of this.  We're talking in circles and need to get some clarification"...

"Yeah this is horsesh-t..  lets just kill him".

"There there, simpletons.  We need to think this out a bit more.  I'm going to grab a cappuccino -- who wants a cappuccino"?

"fuk yer captain chino..  Time for you to die"...

As they strapped him to a poll he tried in vain to talk them out of what they were preparing to do.

"People, calm down.  You're ruining my sweater..  I just got this sweater.  Where did you put my hat"?

They took turns dousing him with gasoline before the last person walked up and lit the match.

"Hey there..  do you really want to do this?  Think for a second what's going to happen if I die"...

The time for discourse was over.. 

http://sounddogs.com/sound-effects/44/mp3/420796_SOUNDDOGS__hu.mp3

JVoR aka JVoY aka JFoR aka Freddy Kruger (scum Role Blocker) is DEAD!

Hhn071.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no my arguments are that CTM was trying to mislead... forget the character crap. I answered his questions then he comes back 4 pages later and says I didn't answer his questions. If he did that to you you would be screaming all over the thread hijacked the game with your APE poop spam and forced everyone to vote him just so we could shut you up. CTM used the character argument to distance from his bullsh*t I should have never responded or got into that stupid argument.

This ******* guy.

For starters, what part of "burned out" do you not understand? You keep implying that I'm not playing like town scumhunter Ape, but don't have the balls to say I'm not town. Stop alluding to it and either make the case or don't. I don't have the energy to sit here and redundantly illustrate the stupidity in every 3rd word you type.

A lot of game has gone on since this thing you are even referring to was even relevant. 

Official Vote Count:

Jack D (5) - Ace/Crusher, 80, Nyn, Ape, Song/verb

80 (8) - Verb, Jack D, Nolder, Leelou, CTM, JiF, Bee Gee, AVM

Ape (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) - JVoY

Bee Gee (1) - Wombat

Leelou (1) - Hess

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to send to the afterlife

Revisiting this. If I have time, I'll bump some other counts that show things before a flurry of vote moves. It'll come down to me having time to dig.

Removed AVM town as uncountered Doc ----  that was an over-sight mistake, he could be converted.

Scum had a GF, roleblock and vest. Still not enough firepower to offset having 80 on their team.

The only time 80 doesn't die immediately on D1 as scum, is when he's been on my scum teams. Then, he somehow actually plays great as scum, until we have a sweep almost locked up and he goes and tries to blow our team up in end-game instead. LOL

Man what I could have done with a character for you had you had time to play.

If I had a nickel for every woman that ever said that to me...

Good to see you! <3

Luvs

where you been DPR ? We need your crazy ass in these games :)

I'll be back - just taking a slightly demented detour through the horror publishing industry.

Get this man a wench, some Maker's, and another wench.

My man, you've always been true to the buccaneer spirit!

Please tell me Day of the Dead is soon.

Well for whatever it may be worth I haven't been converted as of yet.

Although I agree with your assessment so keep an eye on me.

No later than July. Book it.

Everyone who didn't say "Hi!" to me is scum. Hah ha. 

This ******* guy.

For starters, what part of "burned out" do you not understand? You keep implying that I'm not playing like town scumhunter Ape, but don't have the balls to say I'm not town. Stop alluding to it and either make the case or don't. I don't have the energy to sit here and redundantly illustrate the stupidity in every 3rd word you type.

A lot of game has gone on since this thing you are even referring to was even relevant. 

As usual you lead this game in posts but hey your burned out ... moron 

Note to self: next time, if it pings, kill it. Every time JVOR has ever pinged me in a game, I've been right about him. Damnit, I need a better kill rate on those reads!

Ignore all the talk.

classic ape... spent the last 3 real days defending him, spins it into him being l337.. poor little fella

// cue ape pretending he was just trolling

there was 20 players ... I reckon scum has 1-2 more....

no reason to think scum is nerfed because of a cult

... lots of good options remain .. hopefully something kills the ape tonight to improve town odds

Verb's very convincing. I'm also thinking that the whole JVOR/CTM thing might be a gambit, but we'll take one at a time.

highly suspect... thought so immediately but was waiting to see how jFoR flipped ... setting up tomorrow's lynxh are we?

*gives DPR a boob bumping he'll never forget* ;)

Oh yes, bump me again...and again...

Sup pirate?

What's this talk of Savannah?

I don't know any Savannah and anything you hear about a paternity test is total bullsh*t! 

I was in Savannah in October, and he lives 4 hours away and would drive it for a random guy on the internet.

The nerve!

LOL

I went to college in Savannah. Got engaged there 2 years ago. Love that city, and all of its dark, crazy secrets. 

classic ape... spent the last 3 real days defending him, spins it into him being l337.. poor little fella

// cue ape pretending he was just trolling

Not trolling at all. I think JVOR was my first read of the game. All I'm spotlighting is that time and again, I make very good reads on D1, and then the rest of the game happens and I lose my mind.

there was 20 players ... I reckon scum has 1-2 more....

no reason to think scum is nerfed because of a cult

... lots of good options remain .. hopefully something kills the ape tonight to improve town odds

So, you think there's as many as 5 scum, a cult, and earlier you insisted that Smashstupid was a SK. 

How many townies do you expect in the game... like 3?

Jesus Christ you are stupid.

GFY

typical APE poop make an ass of your self and then start name calling.

You said Burned Out

I said your a ******* moron leading the way in posts.

you said your stupid

I still say your a ******* moron

BTW Nice Job Verbal before APE spins and takes 100 % credit for the Jvoy lynch.

So, you think there's as many as 5 scum, a cult, and earlier you insisted that Smashstupid was a SK. 

How many townies do you expect in the game... like 3?

correct be if I am wrong, but there were 21 players... 4-5 scum , 1-2 cult ... leaves 14-16 townies ... remember, you killed one of them before and had the audacity to blame Hess

GFY

typical APE poop make an ass of your self and then start name calling.

You said Burned Out

I said your a ******* moron leading the way in posts.

you said your stupid

I still say your a ******* moron

BTW Nice Job Verbal before APE spins and takes 100 % credit for the Jvoy lynch.

This whole exchange is reminding me of this song.

JIF is playing his best game in about 3 years. He should literally never post words, and stick to just posting votes.

The great thing about JVOR flipping scum, is that he probably did a good job 1.) giving us a short list of scum mates who either knew to bus him, or tried to divert his lynch, and 2.) posed an immediate threat to the wolves and probably surfaced one or more of them.

To me, the field of people that have my attention are: Dan, Lily, Wombat, Nyn, Hallia, CTM, Hess ... also, gotta wonder if Ace/Crusher was the conversion. He avoided all of D2, except for one post... lemme see if I can find it. This isn't all FOS, mind you, it's just people who had notable reactions or interplay with today's proceedings.

If I get some ******* sleep tonight (baby had an adverse reaction to vaccinations this week) maybe I'll suddenly get ambitious and re-read and do more than shoot from the hip.

Crusher subbed out for personal reasons.

I wouldn't worry too much about him being distant before he actually subbed out.

Or at least if we're gonna go down that road I think there are better candidates.

correct be if I am wrong, but there were 21 players... 4-5 scum , 1-2 cult ... leaves 14-16 townies ... remember, you killed one of them before and had the audacity to blame Hess

I blamed AVM and Wombat actually, and correct me if I'm wrong, but nobody seems all too interested in AVM's little case on Verb, the one that I latched onto and decided was logical enough to warrant shooting him... I'll find it I guess. 

Archived