Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I ask what GBtA means? Couldn't find the answer on the webs.

Get Behind The Ape, the megalomaniac believes that scum's primary mission in these games is to manipulate and trick him and him alone, in order to avoid his shrewd detective skillz, as well as get him to lead lynches on townies. essentially he believes ape is the focal point of any sound scum strategy here on JN

He looks for people exhibiting GBtA and marks them as scum. Note, in practice GBtA can occur in his mind simply by anyone of; voting on the same train after him, voting on the same train before him (apparently we all have precognition, but i digress), agreeing with him, disagreeing with him or even mentioning his name in any way shape or form.

Get Behind The Ape, the megalomaniac believes that scum's primary mission in these games is to manipulate and trick him and him alone, in order to avoid his shrewd detective skillz, as well as get him to lead lynches on townies. essentially he believes ape is the focal point of any sound scum strategy here on JN

He looks for people exhibiting GBtA and marks them as scum. Note, in practice GBtA can occur in his mind simply by anyone of; voting on the same train after him, voting on the same train before him (apparently we all have precognition, but i digress), agreeing with him, disagreeing with him or even mentioning his name in any way shape or form.

das pretty good...

and BGtA or whatever the fuq, is impossibly gay..  I may MK anyone who uses that to describe their play.

I had a player PM me to ask what it meant and I told them I had no idea but had spent less than 5 seconds thinking about it the first time I saw it. 

Now that I know the meaning that was 5 seconds too long.

Eh...there are 5 non-town left, so 7 out of 11 really isn't that bad I guess.

Still...basically FOS'ing over half the game left is LOL.

It also implies that you are solid on Nyn, Hess, JiF and yourself.  Clearly you'd count yourself as town and JiF can explain two of the missed NK attempts, including last nights. 

Yeah, about half the game is non-town at this point, so listing 5-7 people is like... I dunno.... to be expected.

Moron.

Me batting it down left and right?  Did I even argue you on it until today? lol

As for the bolded, you know exactly why this is happening lol.  1 -- it's a conversion game. 2 --  it seems like 5 of the remaining 11 players are non-town.  

Well, considering that today IS when I made the case... yeah. 

But you could be bussing, too.  See how that works?  You can't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

This is the kind of simple logic that flies right over the Ape's head.  He's drowning himself out again - funny how he says he'll stop doing this every game......but here we are.  ;-)

It is definitely possible (and likely) that AVM is white-knighting me right now.  Glad you aren't falling for that at least.

I like how you keep taking shots at me screwing up the LD role.  So, here it is.  I already admitted to that....BUT.....I still caught scum.  Results matter.

--You shot a townie.

Therefore, you can eat a bag of dicks.

--I lead the lynch on Wombat, who was wolf.  You are having a faggy slapfight with CTM.

Therefore, you can kindly GFY.

You can't possible be any more hypocritical and swingy than you've been.  Either a sure sign of conversion, or you've completely lost it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... I could have bused Wombat? That's a flat out lie.

Here is the sequence of events that led to me voting Wombat... and it all took place BEFORE the conversion that day

The first conversion happened after AVM's reveal, but before my use of my powershot, which pretty clearly shows I was town. There was no premise for me to be the first conversion. If I had been the first conversion I probably would have lost my powershot. So, logically speaking, there's no chance I was converted before I voted Wombat. So, the accusation that I could have bussed him is not factual, basically OMGUS crap because I've got you dead to rights.

Disgusting hedge.  Try owning a decision sometime.

I sincerely hope this is meant as sarcasm. Otherwise, it stinks like you are prefacing defending yourself if Dan flips and then I point fingers at the people that piggy-backed me.

Also, I AM owning it - I stick by my read - but that doesn't preclude me from acknowledging who is on the Dan train behind me, and their weak-ass "me too" attribution of reasoning to me. 

Not what I'm doing. I'm looking at the pile-ons and noticing they are all scum suspects for a lot of people. If anything, it's more of a commentary on bus votes.

Spin it however you want though. 

Official Vote Count:

Wombat (3) -  AVM, Verb, Ace

Dan (5) -  Ape, CTM, Wombat, Hess, Lily

Smash (1) -  JiF

Hess (1) -  Nyn

Nyn (1) - Smash

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send to the afterlife...

Unvote

Vote Wbat

Word.

I do not like the way he swept in when I was "sounding" wishy-washy about Dan's train, and egged me on to dig in my heels further. 

@Ape:  how can you not see this as Wombat trying to buddy up with you to escape your casing?  He's ignoring my full court press on him.

I actually agree with this post.  I don't think she's scum/wolf, though.  Based on her character reveal, I'd guess naive.

Wombat today, perhaps Dan tomorrow.  Still need to go back and look at Hess and why I was suspicious before.....

I also seem to remember AVM taking heat and then going dark.....

But that's for later - lynch Wombat, please.

Not lost on me at all. Did you not just see my response to JIF voting him?

Works for me. 

Unvote

Vote Wombat

All of this took place before the 2nd conversion. I could have ONLY bussed Wombat if I am original wolf, which I obviously am not.

Let's be clear about something else. Dan was going to be the lynch, UNTIL JIF and I jumped to Wombat. You may have sounded most sure of it, but people were piling on behind me on Dan. Wombat, Lily (both wolves), CTM, and Hess. It makes sense that 2 wolves would vote Dan, while the other spread out... the other would have been CL (there wasn't a 4th yet at that vote count above) and it makes PERFECT sense that the CL would have voted fellow wolf for distancing purposes.

I'm content with my take on this. You are the CL.

if ape is still town, this game is his magnum opus... just a masterpiece that will go down in the annals of buffoonery

You are, once again, ignoring quite a bit of basic play analysis. Look at the vote count I just bumped. 2 wolves piled on Dan. 1 wolf being run up as the competing train... it is BASIC scum play at that point for the CL to place a bus vote. 

May I ask what GBtA means?  Couldn't find the answer on the webs.

While funny, this ignores the reality that for as long as I've been a big-mouthed player, it has happened. Scum has always gotten behind my cases on townies, and used me to wreck the town... it is WHY you've trolled me as the worst player and scum MVP (town LVP) for years.

You to pretending it's not a reality and something to be aware of in these games is another good reason to question your agenda.

and BGtA or whatever the fuq, is impossibly gay..  I may MK anyone who uses that to describe their play.

I had a player PM me to ask what it meant and I told them I had no idea but had spent less than 5 seconds thinking about it the first time I saw it. 

Now that I know the meaning that was 5 seconds too long.

I've used that expression for a long time. STFU and mod the game. I shouldn't have to contend with establishing viability of my arguments over the top of your imbecile routine too... you ****. I didn't even want in this game, now I'm putting in more effort than anyone and I have to listen to this sh*t?

I've used that expression for a long time. STFU and mod the game. I shouldn't have to contend with establishing viability of my arguments over the top of your imbecile routine too... you ****. I didn't even want in this game, now I'm putting in more effort than anyone and I have to listen to this sh*t?

LLOLOLO!

I know the phrase I've just never seen it turned into an acronym.

You're right, I shouldn't make comments.  Even if they don't shed light on anything about the game.  I just couldn't help myself.

Carry on...

But you could be bussing, too.  See how that works?  You can't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

This is the kind of simple logic that flies right over the Ape's head.  He's drowning himself out again - funny how he says he'll stop doing this every game......but here we are.  ;-)

It is definitely possible (and likely) that AVM is white-knighting me right now.  Glad you aren't falling for that at least.

I like how you keep taking shots at me screwing up the LD role.  So, here it is.  I already admitted to that....BUT.....I still caught scum.  Results matter.

--You shot a townie.

Therefore, you can eat a bag of dicks.

--I lead the lynch on Wombat, who was wolf.  You are having a faggy slapfight with CTM.

Therefore, you can kindly GFY.

You can't possible be any more hypocritical and swingy than you've been.  Either a sure sign of conversion, or you've completely lost it.

Alas...."you either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the bad guy"

Really perfect for a conversion game, no?

Yeah, about half the game is non-town at this point, so listing 5-7 people is like... I dunno.... to be expected.

Moron.

Well, considering that today IS when I made the case... yeah. 

Sigh...I meant RL today.  At the time you said you were constantly defending against me and CTM, I had spent roughly what...2 hours total arguing with you about it?

That was my point...I had JUST started arguing with you on Verb (I think, that's why I said "didn't I just")

While funny, this ignores the reality that for as long as I've been a big-mouthed player, it has happened. Scum has always gotten behind my cases on townies, and used me to wreck the town... it is WHY you've trolled me as the worst player and scum MVP (town LVP) for years.

You to pretending it's not a reality and something to be aware of in these games is another good reason to question your agenda.

lol

happy-banana-chase07.gif

Official Vote Count:

CTM (3) - Ace, Hallia, Smash

Hallia (4) - CTM, Dan, AVM, JiF

Ace (1) - Hess

Verb (1) - Ape

With 11 alive it takes 6 votes to send to the afterlife...

DEADLINE 5 Hours, 32 Minutes.....  Random death if there isn't a lynch by deadline.

You are, once again, ignoring quite a bit of basic play analysis. Look at the vote count I just bumped. 2 wolves piled on Dan. 1 wolf being run up as the competing train... it is BASIC scum play at that point for the CL to place a bus vote. 

Ape... you said 2 wolves voted Dan, in the same post you said that the vote count you posted was pre- second conversion. So I have to ask, how do you know Lily was a wolf at that point in the game? She could've been yesterday's convert, but you seemingly didn't consider it even though you were well aware and stated in bold that this was pre conversion

It's prolly gonna be an early night for me. Had a bad day and I don't wanna take off without a vote due to the deadline.

I feel better about a Hallia lynch at this point. Pretty sure she's some kind of evil. Here's hoping she is the CL.

Vote Hallia

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... I could have bused Wombat? That's a flat out lie.

Here is the sequence of events that led to me voting Wombat... and it all took place BEFORE the conversion that day

The first conversion happened after AVM's reveal, but before my use of my powershot, which pretty clearly shows I was town. There was no premise for me to be the first conversion. If I had been the first conversion I probably would have lost my powershot. So, logically speaking, there's no chance I was converted before I voted Wombat. So, the accusation that I could have bussed him is not factual, basically OMGUS crap because I've got you dead to rights.

All of this took place before the 2nd conversion. I could have ONLY bussed Wombat if I am original wolf, which I obviously am not.

Let's be clear about something else. Dan was going to be the lynch, UNTIL JIF and I jumped to Wombat. You may have sounded most sure of it, but people were piling on behind me on Dan. Wombat, Lily (both wolves), CTM, and Hess. It makes sense that 2 wolves would vote Dan, while the other spread out... the other would have been CL (there wasn't a 4th yet at that vote count above) and it makes PERFECT sense that the CL would have voted fellow wolf for distancing purposes.

I'm content with my take on this. You are the CL.

If the timing around the votes is true, then ok - you didn't bus Wombat.  You've sorta missed the point, though - you are being a hypocrite.  You keep accusing people of not doing work, when I went ballistic with posts to get JVoR and Wombat lynched.  I'd call that work.

*patpat*  Sure you are, boy.

Ape... you said 2 wolves voted Dan, in the same post you said that the vote count you posted was pre- second conversion. So I have to ask, how do you know Lily was a wolf at that point in the game? She could've been yesterday's convert, but you seemingly didn't consider it even though you were well aware and stated in bold that this was pre conversion

Gotcha?

Ape might be a wolf, but def not CL....unless the CL was given a 1-time kill?  Dunno.

unvote vote Halia for Pac.

I edited bc I feel like just made a split second bad move. If's she's town, she really needs to pardon herself. If she's bad she didn't have to. I went on CTM knowing the role as he had it as scum. But I just went against all my rationale thinking for impulse. If she's not dead she's bad and still alive. But if she's dead she's probably town. 

Archived