Movie Madness Mafia - Good vs Evil

Pac

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2665/mp3/1120718_SOUNDDOGS__si.mp3

"Jack...  Yo, Jack!...   Hey has anyone seen Jack"?

"Who"?

"Jack..  Jack Goodman.  He was one of us.  He did his best but got destroyed the other day.  It really must have been embarrassing for him.  I didn't expect him to disappear though..  Thought his spirit would advise us going forward".

"pffft..  personally I'm glad he's gone.  Did you hear that sh-t about Robocop?  Or that wonky description where he said he had "passive abilities"...  As if Pac even knows the word passive let alone use it to describe a power".

"yeah..  I guess you're right...  fuk that clown... HAHAHAHAAHAAH"!!

*the wolves laugh and bond over the fact they don't have to deal with a moron any longer*

5603919982_a3398d0165_z.jpg

Jack Goodman, still wayyyyy dead, is largely absent from his QT!

"pffft..  personally I'm glad he's gone.  Did you hear that sh-t about Robocop?  Or that wonky description where he said he had "passive abilities"...  As if Pac even knows the word passive let alone use it to describe a power".

:rl: :rl:

LOL

Vote Hess.

Nothing would give me more pleasure then to see your scummy ass gone.

Goodnight.

This seems like a waste of a vote this close to deadline.  Clearly (as no one else is voting him) no one really sees Hess as super scummy, so tossing a vote that way seems more like a waste, and helping someone live (even if it is me.)

http://sounddogs.com/previews/2665/mp3/1120718_SOUNDDOGS__si.mp3

"Jack...  Yo, Jack!...   Hey has anyone seen Jack"?

"Who"?

"Jack..  Jack Goodman.  He was one of us.  He did his best but got destroyed the other day.  It really must have been embarrassing for him.  I didn't expect him to disappear though..  Thought his spirit would advise us going forward".

"yeah..  I guess you're right...  fuk that clown... HAHAHAHAAHAAH"!!

*the wolves laugh and bond over the fact they don't have to deal with a moron any longer*

5603919982_a3398d0165_z.jpg

Jack Goodman, still wayyyyy dead, is largely absent from his QT!

:rl:

Smash, your NK failed because I had a 1 time vest. Kill me tonight!

Unvote

Vote CTM

I've had no time to keep up today, but I've had enough of you flailing around like a complete tard. 

Nobody wants to be the one to be right or wrong - so we're all just in a staring contest - I'm going to vote who I want to kill, and at least if I'm wrong, I'll be having fun and playing with a sack while being wrong. This chicken sh*t nobody blink crap belongs on DM, not here.

Hess and Nyn no one is jumping on your single vote trains

Get on CTM/Hallia before the clock runs out we have 24 minutes before random lynch and no one wants that.

Prefer CTM

CTM would have recruited Hess in a heartbeat, if he's the CL. Lily too. 

Get on CTM/Hallia before the clock runs out we have 24 minutes before random lynch and no one wants that.

Prefer CTM

He said the real deadline is tomorrow...

cause hes full o chit

lulz

This seems like a waste of a vote this close to deadline.  Clearly (as no one else is voting him) no one really sees Hess as super scummy, so tossing a vote that way seems more like a waste, and helping someone live (even if it is me.)

Omg, I'm so glad I couldn't sleep and decided to check in again. You are quite a wonder. FYI, Pac posted like a minute after I did that he's willing to extend the deadline to tomorrow night. Nice try though.

Deadline is not a hard deadline..  I didn't really give everyone enough warning and I don't want lynches based off of artificial pressure.

Lets call it a hopefully it happens deadline.. 

If it doesn't than tomorrow night would be like the real one.  I'm not kidding!

I just have the hacienda to myself and all the time in the world for scenes so no time better than the present to get going.

Looks like I skimmed the hell out of this crap ass post.

My vote still stays on CLTM

Deadline is not a hard deadline..  I didn't really give everyone enough warning and I don't want lynches based off of artificial pressure.

I just have the hacienda to myself and all the time in the world for scenes so no time better than the present to get going.

just saw this...nevermind...f'ing pacturd

Prefer CTM

So gross...Pacturd already said he was giving a soft deadline and you're pushing hard for the night phase.

been catching up...just got to pac's deadline post...does someone need to fill me in real quick?

He adjusted it to be a "try to get it done by then because I'm bored tonight" deadline.

Final deadline is tomorrow night.

been catching up...just got to pac's deadline post...does someone need to fill me in real quick?

Yeah, Hess is a douche. But you might have known that already.

Unvote.

I still don't think CTM is the CL. I got a town read from him up until recently where he started being scummy. He's a recruit, IMO. I'm fine with lynching him generally speaking. I just thought we were heading in a different direction today.

Hallia.... while Ace brought up some good points... still stinks big time. I don't know if she's the CL but she's more likely than CTM.

Unvote

Vote CTM

I've had no time to keep up today, but I've had enough of you flailing around like a complete tard. 

Nobody wants to be the one to be right or wrong - so we're all just in a staring contest - I'm going to vote who I want to kill, and at least if I'm wrong, I'll be having fun and playing with a sack while being wrong. This chicken sh*t nobody blink crap belongs on DM, not here.

Why would Chet have a 1-time vest? 

Gee I dunno, given how you claimed to earn your one shot I'd think you would have a unique perspective.

No matter, you're obsession with me holds true. Not a game passes in which you and smashmouth  (frick and frack) fail to convince yourselves that I am scum..  I console myself with the knowledge that it's simply envy

Yeah, Hess is a douche. But you might have known that already.

Unvote.

I still don't think CTM is the CL. I got a town read from him up until recently where he started being scummy. He's a recruit, IMO. I'm fine with lynching him generally speaking. I just thought we were heading in a different direction today.

Hallia.... while Ace brought up some good points... still stinks big time. I don't know if she's the CL but she's more likely than CTM.

I am not the Cl, I am not converted and I am not acting scummy. Please show me what I have done that was scummy?

Anywho, I've got nothing on game play for cult right now.  The only ideas would be based on meta and my experience being CL.

Lily, Wbat were recruits...who would take them?  I really dont know.  Didnt wbat join late?  Who would have got a hard-on for wbat joining the game and recruited him?  Basically right away...didnt it happen shortly after Pac added him?

I remember when I was a cult leader, I blindly found my muffin top in alt game and we were convinced who CTM was and recruited him.  Granted, my recruiting powers ended there, but still we took someone we knew.  Which also makes me think, how do we know the cult can still recruit?  How do we know they're not gimped now or used them all up?  They havent recruited in this day phase and the clock almost ran out on them.  Doggin was the mod when I was cult and I got 2 recruits and failed the rest of the game.  He had like percentages tied to certain people and he also had people who were just outright not recruitable.   The only reason I bring this up is because Smash is not town and I want to kill him because I'm more convinced he's not town than I am the cult has unlimited recruiting powers...seems very unbalanced for the town with 2 mafia teams.

Anywho, I've got nothing on game play for cult right now.  The only ideas would be based on meta and my experience being CL.

Lily, Wbat were recruits...who would take them?  I really dont know.  Didnt wbat join late?  Who would have got a hard-on for wbat joining the game and recruited him?  Basically right away...didnt it happen shortly after Pac added him?

I remember when I was a cult leader, I blindly found my muffin top in alt game and we were convinced who CTM was and recruited him.  Granted, my recruiting powers ended there, but still we took someone we knew.  Which also makes me think, how do we know the cult can still recruit?  How do we know they're not gimped now or used them all up?  They havent recruited in this day phase and the clock almost ran out on them.  Doggin was the mod when I was cult and I got 2 recruits and failed the rest of the game.  He had like percentages tied to certain people and he also had people who were just outright not recruitable.   The only reason I bring this up is because Smash is not town and I want to kill him because I'm more convinced he's not town than I am the cult has unlimited recruiting powers...seems very unbalanced for the town with 2 mafia teams.

Well, Wwwombat was a natural wolf. Lill the convert..

But everything else you said is what i am thinking. I am wondering if they are done, and also who would recruit Lily. Just doesn't seem like something a JN'er would do.. which is why I am thinking Ace or Hallia

He is anxious to get his night kill in..

Duh

I've really got nothing here.  Lots of people are making good sense.

I dont like Halia's reveal.  Dont like Ace's reveal.  Dont like Smash's reveal.  I dont know what any of that means but thats what I've got so far on reads.

Hate conversion games.  They're the worst. 

http://www.lamusicaesopinion.cl/storage/album/70s/Bee Gees - More Than A Woman.mp3

"Ok but what does this mean"?

"yeah.. that means this".

"Oh I get it..  but this role..  what's that"?

"that role, yeah..  it means this can happen".

"So if X does this than Y happens"?

*sigh*       "......ya"

"Why did you do that"?

*door flies open*

"Sup.  Just woke up from my 3rd nap".

:face:

"oh... hai".

"just want to say you're doing a pretty good job.  I've certainly seen better but this is ok".

"hmmm..  thanks".

"yeah so lets get into a in depth discussion about mafia and JN personas".

"wait...."

"Yeah I'm kind of a veteran now that I've played 2 and 1/8th of a game..  here's my 2 paragraph take".

"ohhhh fuk"....

BeeGee, and Nolder, dead as dead can be, are making me want to commit seppuku in the QT!

Axel-Foley.jpg

bloodsport-cover1-250x250.png

Well, Wwwombat was a natural wolf. Lill the convert..

But everything else you said is what i am thinking. I am wondering if they are done, and also who would recruit Lily. Just doesn't seem like something a JN'er would do.. which is why I am thinking Ace or Hallia

wbat was a natural wolf...thats right.  which throws some of the meta out...but kind of makes me feel like we've probably seen the last of the recruits.  There were natural wolves to start with and they're still going to be recruting while 2 mafia teams are still killing because we're searching for cult.  Town has zero chane no matter what basically.  lulza  The town is beefed up assuming some of these reveals are legit, but still...seems ridiculous.

Unvote

Vote CTM

You are on record saying I wasn't te CL, but now you are voting me.

So transparent.

As far as this other rubbish, voting me to even the vote count instead of hallia to put her at l-1 is you being afraid to blink. If you want to not be a chicken sh*t vote hallia so we can hammer her and narrow the pool!! As usual, you are exactly what you accuse others of being

Halia being Cult Leader is very, very unlikely. I quoted the vote count from the other day and here it is: 

If Halia is CL, we know at least 1 of Lily/Wombat were converted at this point. Why would he/she be putting pressure on their CL here? If both are converted at this point you're crazy to think they are going to vote their CL.

Not if she has a lynch avoidance ability, though, right? I don't see how this clears her as CL.

Archived