Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is falling skies?

Blasting through season 1 only have 2 episodes left. It's a solid B. Not on par with breaking bad but nothing is. Better than most and definitely something keeping me interested. I'll be caught up with all seasons in no time.

Blasting through season 1 only have 2 episodes left. It's a solid B. Not on par with breaking bad but nothing is. Better than most and definitely something keeping me interested. I'll be caught up with all seasons in no time.

If you haven't checked out NBC's Hannibal...check it out.

I was really bored and inspired by your use of Clarice from the movie for your game so I started watching.

It's a really tense show and I've heard that it's a slow boil kind of thing like breaking bad was.

I'm not sure where season 1 is going but I'm about halfway through and I've enjoyed every episode so far.

Very well acted. Also Morpheus from Matrix is in it.

It is the dead of night. Somehow everyone is sleeping despite the events earlier that day. A shadow creeps into the barracks. "Mphf!" A hand over a sleeping mouth silences any attemps at waking others. The soldier is dragged into a room at the far end of the base and strapped into a chair. And then the fun begins...

Hmm. I was convinced leelou was scum. Too many people are quiet for me to tell plus we have a guy who just took a role over after the first day. I have to assume it's an important role to just not scrap it. Maybe it's a scum role? I don't know. I'm at work and it's really slow and this game is too quiet.

Hmm. I was convinced leelou was scum. Too many people are quiet for me to tell plus we have a guy who just took a role over after the first day. I have to assume it's an important role to just not scrap it. Maybe it's a scum role? I don't know. I'm at work and it's really slow and this game is too quiet.

So, after an almost completely uninformative D1 - you came away "convinced" Leelou is scum, but you've been doing far more pushing for a Pac lynch?

So, after an almost completely uninformative D1 - you came away "convinced" Leelou is scum, but you've been doing far more pushing for a Pac lynch?

I assume there are multiple scum. People wrongly convinced me of leelou. She had 4 votes. Convinced as in people swayed me with their belief not convinced as in I was sure of it. Pac is just my gut feeling and I'm still on the fence about him. He's probably just obnoxious and arrogant. He is fun to mess with though. I'm not pushing for anything except more activity.

I assume there are multiple scum. People wrongly convinced me of leelou. She had 4 votes. Convinced as in people swayed me with their belief not convinced as in I was sure of it. Pac is just my gut feeling and I'm still on the fence about him. He's probably just obnoxious and arrogant. He is fun to mess with though. I'm not pushing for anything except more activity.

So, you were convinced about Leelou being scum? Or other people convinced you she was scum? If the latter, it sounds like you are passing the buck... either way, you said you were convinced Leelou was scum initially, and that Pac you are on the fence about - and you put your energy into setting up a Pac lynch.

I'm going to hope it's not lost on you why this is stuck in my craw?

So, you were convinced about Leelou being scum? Or other people convinced you she was scum? If the latter, it sounds like you are passing the buck... either way, you said you were convinced Leelou was scum initially, and that Pac you are on the fence about - and you put your energy into setting up a Pac lynch.

I'm going to hope it's not lost on you why this is stuck in my craw?

I'm passing the buck in your words. People were saying she was scum, I believed them. I was just pointing out how wrong we/I were about that. Everyone was sure is was beegee and leeloe and they were both town.

I don't think I set up a lynch on pac. I even told him I thought it was going to be leelou lynched in day two. I was just breaking his balls. I am not that deep into the meta game to be setting sh*t up. I'm just trying to have fun, learn as I go along and bust some chops. I just thought pac was going after beegee too hard to be town. It was predatory in my view.

That seems like some serious back-pedaling.

I'll consider it tomorrow when I actually re-read.

Nahh, I really did think she was scum. I also think pac is scum. It's just interesting how carried away you can get giving into the mob mentality." these people have more experience then me and think she is scum she must be" and she turns out to be town. It's just very interesting to see.

Nahh, I really did think she was scum. I also think pac is scum. It's just interesting how carried away you can get giving into the mob mentality." these people have more experience then me and think she is scum she must be" and she turns out to be town. It's just very interesting to see.

You know what I think it interesting?

You saw my post making it look as if I would go after Pac on D2, and while you said Leelou would probably be the D2 lynch, you certainly nudged at Pac - then she dies, so isn't a lynch option, and presumably here we are talking Pac lynch.

Anyway, until I read the rest of the thread, I'm not reaching any conclusions... but what you are saying seems grossly contrived.

You know what I think it interesting?

You saw my post making it look as if I would go after Pac on D2, and while you said Leelou would probably be the D2 lynch, you certainly nudged at Pac - then she dies, so isn't a lynch option, and presumably here we are talking Pac lynch.

Anyway, until I read the rest of the thread, I'm not reaching any conclusions... but what you are saying seems grossly contrived.

You're talking pac lynching. I'm talking about mob mentality and the interesting psychological phenomenon that occur in a game like this.

You're talking pac lynching. I'm talking about mob mentality and the interesting psychological phenomenon that occur in a game like this.

You were talking Pac lynch during night phase, and with Leelou being the NK, presumably we go back to that now... which I stated pretty clearly.

You were talking Pac lynch during night phase, and with Leelou being the NK, presumably we go back to that now... which I stated pretty clearly.

So, saying someone is scummy means I was trying to get him lynched? Interesting. I don't think people will listen to me about that. They didn't in day one.

I'd also like to take one more opportunity to acknowledge what an outright disaster of a game BeeGee played and nominate him for the "Snakes on a Plane" award.  He played such an abortion of a game it somehow wound up being good.

Archived