Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

Tomorrow I am with clients from 8AM - 7PM.

I'll be on in the evening to do that re-read. I ended up having to have to revise everything we're working on tomorrow this weekend, while doing the solo Daddy thing today... so mafia drew the short straw.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't.

it's advanced mafia play...  don't sweat it.

In the meantime I suggest you end your tunnel vision and prod other players.  I'll be lynched or NK'd soon enough.

I usually have at least 1 scum by now but there's not enough content.  I'll assume it's the fear of knowing I'll catch them if they speak.

Right now my candidates include you, Hess, and JiF.

it's advanced mafia play... don't sweat it.

In the meantime I suggest you end your tunnel vision and prod other players. I'll be lynched or NK'd soon enough.

I usually have at least 1 scum by now but there's not enough content. I'll assume it's the fear of knowing I'll catch them if they speak.

I hear hess and jif are playing out of character. Who are the other mafia in your opinion or is it just three?

I hear hess and jif are playing out of character. Who are the other mafia in your opinion or is it just three?

Well there's only 10 of us so 3 is a large percentage.  I wouldn't even call them prime suspects.  Just hunches.

People need to be more active to get solid reads which I suspect will happen later this week.

it's advanced mafia play...  don't sweat it.

In the meantime I suggest you end your tunnel vision and prod other players.  I'll be lynched or NK'd soon enough.

I usually have at least 1 scum by now but there's not enough content.  I'll assume it's the fear of knowing I'll catch them if they speak.

Probably not enough content because you just went for the mis-lynch layup with BeeGee.

There came a point in time where his alignment was inconsequential. He was having the equivalent of a mafia seizure and needed to be silenced. Turns out he didn't need my efforts to get him killed. He took matters into his own hands.

There came a point in time where his alignment was inconsequential. He was having the equivalent of a mafia seizure and needed to be silenced. Turns out he didn't need my efforts to get him killed. He took matters into his own hands.

Yes, but you put him in that position - you cratered on him. 

How is it that on one hand you are telling us there's not enough content for you to have done your illustrious scum hunting, but on the other hand you chose to crater on someone that you are even acknowledging was playing like a spazz townie, until he was dead. Nothing else informative gained from D1.

You are also on record talking about how you encourage controlled chaos, because you thrive in it, or some dumb sh*t like that... which again leads me to wondering why then you chose to crater on a spazz townie. I was skimming and trolling at that point in the game, and I knew BeeGee was town. Surely, with all your scum hunting expertise, this couldn't have been lost on you.

I'm still working on tomorrow's presentation and still without a detailed re-read, but I know this much... that moment during night phase where you tried to put me on Arsis's scent reeked. If you wanted to come at Arsis today, you should have done so yourself. Instead, you tried to sell me your case on him. Gross.

I could justify voting you before I even do my re-read, but I want to be a lot less careless this game than I was in your game. Your game I really didn't care about the outcome, I was in it for lulz because I was burnt out.

Yes, but you put him in that position - you cratered on him. 

How is it that on one hand you are telling us there's not enough content for you to have done your illustrious scum hunting, but on the other hand you chose to crater on someone that you are even acknowledging was playing like a spazz townie, until he was dead. Nothing else informative gained from D1.

You are also on record talking about how you encourage controlled chaos, because you thrive in it, or some dumb sh*t like that... which again leads me to wondering why then you chose to crater on a spazz townie. I was skimming and trolling at that point in the game, and I knew BeeGee was town. Surely, with all your scum hunting expertise, this couldn't have been lost on you.

I'm still working on tomorrow's presentation and still without a detailed re-read, but I know this much... that moment during night phase where you tried to put me on Arsis's scent reeked. If you wanted to come at Arsis today, you should have done so yourself. Instead, you tried to sell me your case on him. Gross.

I could justify voting you before I even do my re-read, but I want to be a lot less careless this game than I was in your game. Your game I really didn't care about the outcome, I was in it for lulz because I was burnt out.

There isn't enough content for anyone not named BeeGee..  He took over the game with outlandish theories and a relentless fervor.  His posts were largely asinine so I felt like the threat had to be eliminated.

Lets not forget he was hell bent on getting Leelou killed who turned out to have a nice role.

I was also grouped in with his nonsense and genuinely felt like he was spastic scum.  I didn't feel like defending myself to what I thought were accusations from scum with a mental deficiency. 

And I don't give a sh-t who you attack today lol..  I wasn't trying to "get you on his scent", moron.  I was pointing out inconsistencies that you were missing.

There isn't enough content for anyone not named BeeGee..  He took over the game with outlandish theories and a relentless fervor.  His posts were largely asinine so I felt like the threat had to be eliminated.

Lets not forget he was hell bent on getting Leelou killed who turned out to have a nice role.

I was also grouped in with his nonsense and genuinely felt like he was spastic scum.  I didn't feel like defending myself to what I thought were accusations from scum with a mental deficiency. 

And I don't give a sh-t who you attack today lol..  I wasn't trying to "get you on his scent", moron.  I was pointing out inconsistencies that you were missing.

Save it bub. 

Every post you made pushing the BeeGee lynch further accomplished 2 things...

1.) it made him spiral and self-mutilate even more

2.) it hedged for you to back-pedal out of it

Every time you weighed in on BeeGee, you did so with sentiments along the lines of "he just has to be scum... or could he just be this newb awful". You obviously didn't push his lynch because you were convinced he was scum, and how often does townie super-scum hunter Pac spearhead a lynch on someone when he's waffling about them? I can't recall you ever doing that as a scum hunter, tbh.

You almost always have a locked-in opinion on who you are spearheading, and will ONLY reconsider your position after they've defended. In this case, you were hedging before he even started defending.

Scummy, brah.

Archived