Votecount

BeeGee - Pac, Hallia, Leelou, Arsis (5)

Leelou - Smash, Jif (2)

Smash - 80 (1)

Hallia - Darthe (1)

80 - BeeGee (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday 6AM PST

I counted Jifs vote even though it wasn't bold.

I'm not expecting any voting shenanigans this game.

In fact with a newbie and a newbie at heart I think it's better that we don't do any of that stuff at all.

So if I notice your vote/unvote even if it's not bolded I will count it.

HOWEVER, you should still bold since I'm likely to miss if you don't.

My question was if there was a team that was allowed communication everytime as I have yet to see it in my game and a half.

It's starting to smell like bullsh*t in up in chia...  You were the one that caught cheaters last time because they were communicating off thread via PM.  I won't name the cheaters because I don't want to embarrass them but one of their names rhymed with Lecko.

Anywho, this nonsense about you not knowing off thread communication is allowed is giving me indigestion.

It's starting to smell like bullsh*t in up in chia... You were the one that caught cheaters last time because they were communicating off thread via PM. I won't name the cheaters because I don't want to embarrass them but one of their names rhymed with Lecko.

Anywho, this nonsense about you not knowing off thread communication is allowed is giving me indigestion.

Haha, I remember that.

Well I PM'd Jack on DM and he's actively posting there but he hasn't read my PM.

I think you guys are sh*t out of luck. If Ape or AVM or someone wants to sub in that's fine with me.

If not Jack is getting modkilled when Night falls.

Votecount

BeeGee - Pac, Hallia, Leelou, Arsis (5)

Leelou - Smash, Jif (2)

Smash - 80, BeeGee (2)

Hallia - Darthe (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday 6AM PST

I counted Jifs vote even though it wasn't bold.

I'm not expecting any voting shenanigans this game.

In fact with a newbie and a newbie at heart I think it's better that we don't do any of that stuff at all.

So if I notice your vote/unvote even if it's not bolded I will count it.

HOWEVER, you should still bold since I'm likely to miss if you don't.

I voted 80

Maybe, maybe not, maybe go **** yourself.

::edit:: this is a joke btw

:D

You know what I thought before I even got my role PM for my first game? That I wanted to be mafia so my team could help me figure it out. That was because I read up for five minutes in advance. I then thought about how obvious it then seemed to make the new guy scum and was nervous I'd get caught on day 1.

:D

You know what I thought before I even got my role PM for my first game? That I wanted to be mafia so my team could help me figure it out. That was because I read up for five minutes in advance. I then thought about how obvious it then seemed to make the new guy scum and was nervous I'd get caught on day 1.

You are at L2. You gonna claim?

I'll take his spot before you have to do that. Give him a chance to show up first. I shouldn't because of my schedule, but whatever , if I don't do enough it's still better than mod kill.

you know whats better than just a regular mod kill ?

Ape joins game Mod kills him.

Well I PM'd Jack on DM and he's actively posting there but he hasn't read my PM.

I think you guys are sh*t out of luck. If Ape or AVM or someone wants to sub in that's fine with me.

If not Jack is getting modkilled when Night falls.

I'll play, if AVM or Verbal don't want it.

You have no thoughts at all? That seems almost as strange as BeeGee's play O.o

most hasty thoughts on day one = dead town. I would much rather get a few reveals and assess that then try to case someone based on nothing. Do you seriously see a case to be made at this point ? or would your rather hear from Beegee ?

Unvote Leelou - cause I can

Vote Beegee

I'll play, if AVM or Verbal don't want it.

I linked Verbal to the dead thread and I'm pretty sure he didn't have interest/time to play in this one anyway.

Dunno about AVM but since you already have more posts than half the players in the game so you're in.

You are a grunt here at the base. You don't really know what's going on and you're worried you might get called a spy. Even so, you trust Sarge and know that he can handle anything. It's going to be up to you to help him through this though.

Role: Vanilla

Alignment: Town

WC: You win when Plastro and the Blue threat has been eliminated

I have legitimately not been paying attention, just popping in to troll WeepyPeen314.

So, 2 questions: Should I start a re-read? Is there a deadline?

Deadline is Saturday morning but I can push it to Sunday if there seems to be a general outcry for it.

You are a grunt here at the base. You don't really know what's going on and you're worried you might get called a spy. Even so, you trust Sarge and know that he can handle anything. It's going to be up to you to help him through this though.

Uhhhhhh. You should have not podted your pm. You are probably dead by mokill. See you next game. Lol

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd you're modkilled.

And that's really not your fault but I'll explain why in a second.

So uhhh we're kind of bad at explaining basic mafia rules to new players since we all know them and are very used to what is and isn't allowed. You're not supposed to quote your mod PM. Ever. I guess one might argue this should be self evident because it gives you an instant advantage if a mod didn't customize each and every role PM. But really it's our fault for not ever explaining this. I'll link you to the dead thread.

Also I haven't done this in awhile, do we normally go to night phase or just continue on as normal after a modkill?

You can't just post your role PM into the thread, moron.

So uhhh we're kind of bad at explaining basic mafia rules to new players since we all know them and are very used to what is and isn't allowed. You're not supposed to quote your mod PM. Ever. I guess one might argue this should be self evident because it gives you an instant advantage if a mod didn't customize each and every role PM. But really it's our fault for not ever explaining this. I'll link you to the dead thread.

Also I haven't done this in awhile, do we normally go to night phase or just continue on as normal after a modkill?

So, day is over - I don't have to do the reading right now? Good. 

I'll get caught up over the weekend. 

Archived