Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd also like to take one more opportunity to acknowledge what an outright disaster of a game BeeGee played and nominate him for the "Snakes on a Plane" award.  He played such an abortion of a game it somehow wound up being good.

Thought he already won the award for his cop debacle ?

I'd also like to take one more opportunity to acknowledge what an outright disaster of a game BeeGee played and nominate him for the "Snakes on a Plane" award. He played such an abortion of a game it somehow wound up being good.

Dead thread is where it's at anyway

Snakes-on-a-Plane-Screencaps-movies-2259

I would like to hear more from 80 he's usually much more vocal than he's displayed in this game up to this point.

probably being quiet so he does not totally destroy his scummates chances.

Vote 80

Nice, I like this post. I have a town read on you.

You know who's also been quiet? JiF. Get him talking and maybe our fat general will be able to get a read on him.

Vote JiF

Nice, I like this post. I have a town read on you.

You know who's also been quiet? JiF. Get him talking and maybe our fat general will be able to get a read on him.

Vote JiF

This is a very stupid post.  JiF usually gets lynched for bieng JiF not because I get a read on him. 

vote 80

::yawn:: is this an especially boring game? I'm bored. It seems half the people haven't posted anything. Jif has made one post that I remember. Other people say nothing and just vote. Beegee and pac have no idea what their doing.

What d'you think of Hess's play so far Arsis?

Has he played so far? Maybe one post on day one? I would have to go back and check. Is that his nornal style of play? He could be trying to sneak under the radar if he is generally more active.

::yawn:: is this an especially boring game? I'm bored. It seems half the people haven't posted anything. Jif has made one post that I remember. Other people say nothing and just vote. Beegee and pac have no idea what their doing.

It always dies down on the weekends. Calm down scum. You'll get to shoot again tonight. Speaking of which.. why was there only 1 shot if there are 2 scum teams?

It always dies down on the weekends. Calm down scum. You'll get to shoot again tonight. Speaking of which.. why was there only 1 shot if there are 2 scum teams?

I don't understand the question? Who said there were two teams?

: :yawn:: is this an especially boring game? I'm bored. It seems half the people haven't posted anything. Jif has made one post that I remember. Other people say nothing and just vote. Beegee and pac have no idea what their doing.

You guys wanked off on D1 giving scum an easy mislynch, and it's weekend now. It'll pickup more during the work week.

He's usually loud actually.

JIF? It all depends, the past couple games he's been trying to play like Sharrow. He was scum or converted or something last game and played like this, I just don't remember if he started as town and if/when he was converted. Someone else will remember.

Archived