Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So uhhh we're kind of bad at explaining basic mafia rules to new players since we all know them and are very used to what is and isn't allowed. You're not supposed to quote your mod PM. Ever. I guess one might argue this should be self evident because it gives you an instant advantage if a mod didn't customize each and every role PM. But really it's our fault for not ever explaining this. I'll link you to the dead thread.

Also I haven't done this in awhile, do we normally go to night phase or just continue on as normal after a modkill?

He should know, I put it in the rules to my game: 

Rules

Normal rules. 

(For the new guy) 

1. No quoting your role PM or any discussions with the mod. You may paraphrase and lie. 

2. Please bold your votes and unvotes

3. Deadlines as needed. 

4. No talking outside of the game thread, unless you have been provided with a QT. 

5. Hammer game - means once you get to the required amount a lynch will be achieved. 

6. Once you are dead, you may post, but no game related content. 

...I think that is all

And before someone says something yes I still have death scenes pre written and no I don't have anything for this one.

I obviously wasn't expecting to modkill anyone and I'm not going to waste a pre written scene on it. Also I'm too tired to write one on the spot.

He should know, I put it in the rules to my game: 

I also have them in my rules which I didn't realize at first.

I thought that no one had told him about this rule.

We talked on the dead thread he realizes he was at fault.

So, at this point, without re-reading, my only take-away is that BG is awful, and Pac has touted himself as the best scum hunter in the game - but spent D1 exploiting the folly of BG? 

"something doesn't seem right"

LOL

I get the sense that Pac is either scum picking the low-hanging fruit, or more likely town, who got sucked into the "it's so stupid it has to be scum" line of thinking that got me tangled up in my last game, and in that tournament of champs game. It's like when we got to DM to play a game, sometimes the stupid is so fascinating, you can't help but assess it as dirty and go after it.

Oh, and Crusher is Sarge, which makes him a mean green bacon eating machine.

So, at this point, without re-reading, my only take-away is that BG is awful, and Pac has touted himself as the best scum hunter in the game - but spent D1 exploiting the folly of BG? 

LOL

I get the sense that Pac is either scum picking the low-hanging fruit, or more likely town, who got sucked into the "it's so stupid it has to be scum" line of thinking that got me tangled up in my last game, and in that tournament of champs game. It's like when we got to DM to play a game, sometimes the stupid is so fascinating, you can't help but assess it as dirty and go after it.

Damn it! I really wanted you on my side this game.

You are a grunt here at the base. You don't really know what's going on and you're worried you might get called a spy. Even so, you trust Sarge and know that he can handle anything. It's going to be up to you to help him through this though.

Role: Vanilla

Alignment: Town

WC: You win when Plastro and the Blue threat has been eliminated

Best new addition ever.

LOL

monkey_middle_finger_20100104_1363225097

You are a living, breathing meatball pitch... consider yourself lucky that the old crew doesn't play anymore, your abuse will be much more sugar-coated with the current crowd.

I love you too. See the thing is that we should learn from our mistakes. It's called a learning curve. What will sperate me from you is that I am a quick study. This is going to be a lot of fun.

I love you too. See the thing is that we should learn from our mistakes. It's called a learning curve. What will sperate me from you is that I am a quick study. This is going to be a lot of fun.

As evidenced by how much you've improved from one game to the next.

What actually separates you from me, is that I'm an Ape and you are a fly who thinks it's worth sniffing my poop, because buzzing around my ass crack bothers me... when in reality, I'm just happy that my fart particles have someone to keep them company.

LOL

Thay was my initial point about pac. He just seemed scummy going after beegee who is obviously town.

Everyone who thinks you suck at mafia is scum. Fact.

I know it's hard but put your thinking cap on you stupid mongrel.

Arsehole spent the better part of 2 days telling us how raw of a player he is..  so much so that he doesn't even know scum can communicate off thread.

Now we have him trying to nudge towards the next days lynch while in a night phase and declares BeeGee was "obviously" town.

That sound logical to you?

So, you're telling me in this game pac and beegee were the only two town besides crusher and spent the whole time bitching each other out?

BG thinks Pac sucks, thus BG was scum. You all just don't know it.

Arsehole spent the better part of 2 days telling us how raw of a player he is..  so much so that he doesn't even know scum can communicate off thread.

Now we have him trying to nudge towards the next days lynch while in a night phase and declares BeeGee was "obviously" town.

cochranjunior-267x300.jpg

Arsehole spent the better part of 2 days telling us how raw of a player he is.. so much so that he doesn't even know scum can communicate off thread.

To be fair I said he was towm when I initially voted for you. I also don't think things can be nudged towards you today. Leeloo had 4 votes, I'd probably go for her were I scum.

Archived