Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are we betting? Your helmet, your sippy cup or your criminally over-inflated ego?

hmm..  Interesting you choose to continue to worry about me when Hallia just said something you should be interested in.

you're in a game filled with over inflated egos.  I wonder why I'm the object of your affection..  My guess is Hess just told you to attack me and you'll be left alone.

hmm.. Interesting you choose to continue to worry about me when Hallia just said something you should be interested in.

you're in a game filled with over inflated egos. I wonder why I'm the object of your affection.. My guess is Hess just told you to attack me and you'll be left alone.

Honestly, I have no idea the significance of what halia said nor how she knows it nor if it's even true.

So I would just needlessly put myself at risk by saying something like that with nothing to back it up? Yeah, ok. Scared to vote your fellow scum?

Oh, it's a role thing. I'm not joking that I'm terrible at this game. I'm just supposed to take your word for it? Seems pretty thin and conveniently well timed. If you and darthe were teammates you just popped in at the perfect moment and derailed his lynch train and focused it on hess.

If I were lying though, it would certainly mean my death, and likely my teammates's.  And for someone who I have no idea of their role? It seems silly to let Darthe get lynched if I have info that could be useful to town.

It's been a long time since you played, I'll give you that ^_^

If I were lying though, it would certainly mean my death, and likely my teammates's. And for someone who I have no idea of their role? It seems silly to let Darthe get lynched if I have info that could be useful to town.

It's been a long time since you played, I'll give you that ^_^

I mean it makes sense but if you hold off the lynch on Darthe and can get a nk. That's 4 town down in the first two days. You could then try to get yourself lynched knowing your role could block it then another nk and then it's probably even as far as town/scum go so you can't lynch scun during the day. It's just a thought experiment. That's a possibility. I'm probably over thinking it though.

You Darthe and pac would make a great team if that were your strategy. Very "advanced mafia play"

So, it's all pac's "advanced mafia strategy" plan?

don't get caught up in it.  with enough tutelage I'm sure you'll be able to recognize and execute advanced plays and strategy.  In the meantime pay attention and keep asking those questions.  You're already a step ahead of BeeGee in that regard.

Votecount

Pac - Arsis (1)

Hess - Pac, Hallia(2)

80 - Darthe, Smash(2)

Darthe- Hess, Crusher, JiF, 80 (4)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Tuesday 8AM PST

Half the scum team is on my train, whether it be jif/80 or hess/80.

If anyone else votes me that is a lynch.  I'm beloved.

And why isn't Arsis asking Hallia to explain the significance of what she's saying?

Because you're mentally challenged and can't make logical connections when all the information is right in front of you. Me and hallia already discussed the significance and implications of her both being honest about it and lying for the sake of obfuscation.

What you're doing now is either scummy or beegee level stupid.

Please watch the racism. Everybody already knows PAC is a lawn.mowing filthy Mexican. Filthy like real filthy.

Lmao, I'm sorry it's actually part of my vocabulary. Plus, I was talking to 80 bot pac. If it was pac I would have used a girls name. Also, I'm Puerto Rican I can't be racist.

Archived