Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote vote beegee

Calling everyone you talk to out is starting to get old

I'm just calling it how I see it. It was explained to me this way.

To answer for another player and align with their view without one of your own is scummy.

To vote me purely to retaliate is very scummy.

To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln:

I will do less when I feel that I am causing more harm than good. I will do more when I feel that I am helping the cause. I will correct errors when I am shown them, and adopt new views so quickly as if they were my own.

You're still new and learning and not near the top of my list.

I'm just calling it how I see it. It was explained to me this way.

To answer for another player and align with their view without one of your own is scummy.

To vote me purely to retaliate is very scummy.

To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln:

I will do less when I feel that I am causing more harm than good. I will do more when I feel that I am helping the cause. I will correct errors when I am shown them, and adopt new views so quickly as if they were my own.

You're still new and learning and not near the top of my list.

You're just all over the place. You're either scum or you're so out in the open scum is hiding behind all of your commotion.

Considering I've gotten into it on decent depth with almost every player in the game, how could I not be? 

I would like to hear from Jack, Hess, Smash and JiF

Clearly town since he is trying here and reads sincerely but he doesn't warrant our attention.  I dislike the Leelou and the BG train.

Like to know what CTM, Ape, Slats, JVOR, Dan, Sharrow and Vic know as well. Might be time to start voting inactives.

So helpful.

You clearly don't know Hallia. I'm happy she's trying a more open approach lately, but it will make reading her harder until I adjust to her play. 

I'm fairly confident that I know her better than you.  She's scum.

I'm not getting the best feeling from Hess this game. Crusher, thoughts? 

Do you need him to give you your thoughts on a player who hasn't been around?

Hate to tell you, but you aren't getting me lynched today. 

AGAIN - I DIDN'T NEGLECT TO READ THE SCENE. I READ IT ON MY MOBILE AND DIDN'T SEE THE GREEN THAT CLEARED CRUSHER. Can I make that any clearer for you? 

Hess doesn't look good for his posting pattern before his voting. Also, he normally doesn't just vote me. It's unusual for the way he did. 

I never said Hallia was good. I said it's going to take time for me to get a read on her. 

STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. 

That is textbook town aggro.

I'm stealing it from you Darthe.

R1GdNyf.gif

I am trying to be more vocal, but some of us only get to get on during our lunch breaks at work (Or on mobile if we're very very sneaky)

Annnd BG still hasn't made himself look any better.

To quote you:  You wonder why I vote for you.

I don't feel any better about you for this.  

I don't care if you're scum.  I will never vote you again.

Did the Fake Gay Arsis just call Pac a negro?  Add him to the list of people I refuse to kill. 

80 is scum.  I'm not surprised, Nol clearly didn't random these roles.

Darth is always the name of a bad guy.

Eww.

I have these scum on their heels.

You're too dumb to speak.  Go sit in a corner until I get to you.

Says the person who has literally done nothing in this thread.  

You gonna vote scum or not?

When have you known me to do anything when we play?

I actually took a minute to read your post and agree with you on 80.  Nothing on Halla because not use to her.

What are you're thoughts so far?

beeGee I have no thoughts at this stage. What I would like to see is if we run people up might as well take it to a reveal and we never seem to do that. Im not an early game player and I don't have CTM to mess with so ....

or the Ape for that matter ...its fun getting those 2 clowns worked up

Unvote. Vote 80

I had three suspects early on.

They were Leelou, 80 and Crusher.

Leelou has been putting up a huge rebuttal to my prodding. It does feel town. We can always come back to her later but for now we can focus elsewhere.

Crusher has been confirmed Town.

80 is what I would most suspect from scum ATM. Mostly under the radar, nothing of substance when he does post. Just involved enough to skate by.

Not buying Pac right now. He is usually more involved when scum hunting. When he's town he spare me the lessons and pleasantries and just calls it out. Still, my strongest vibe is 80.

I am basically null the rest of the board.

beeGee I have no thoughts at this stage. What I would like to see is if we run people up might as well take it to a reveal and we never seem to do that. Im not an early game player and I don't have CTM to mess with so ....

You realize every time you try, you end up being the one that gets unhinged. Lol

Lol Crush, glad to see you reading. 

Unrelated to the game but it has been far too long since I got to chat with you.  How's the family?

Just so busy. Doing the college recruiting thing with Baby Crusher. Tons of combines, camps and visits from may to July. Plus sats and Acts. A lot of crap.

You have no thoughts at all? That seems almost as strange as BeeGee's play O.o

Btw if no one subs in or if Jack doesn't post by the end of D1 I'm just going to modkill him.

I'll take his spot before you have to do that. Give him a chance to show up first. I shouldn't because of my schedule, but whatever , if I don't do enough it's still better than mod kill.

I'll take his spot before you have to do that. Give him a chance to show up first. I shouldn't because of my schedule, but whatever , if I don't do enough it's still better than mod kill.

Well he posted on DM today so I know he's around. He's just not here.

Just so busy. Doing the college recruiting thing with Baby Crusher. Tons of combines, camps and visits from may to July. Plus sats and Acts. A lot of crap.

Right in the feels dude.  I've been doing that sh*t all semester.  

Crusher is a sexy aggressive right now. Gets me all gigittty.

Bleedin is the greatest addition possibly ever.

Arsis is playing the newbie card way too hard for someone who's played before.

{b} unvote bleedin {/b}

{b} vote leelou {/b}

Crusher is a sexy aggressive right now. Gets me all gigittty.

Bleedin is the greatest addition possibly ever.

Arsis is playing the newbie card way too hard for someone who's played before.

{b} unvote bleedin {/b}

{b} vote leelou {/b}

I played half a game 4 years ago. I don't even remember anything. It was the first or second mafia game ever played on jn as well. I don't remember that sh*t.

Archived