Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

The information at hand is crystal clear and we can't get this lynch wrong.  So of course I'm coming out "guns blazing".  I got 2 scum results and 1 town.  Both scum results ended up townies.  You are 100 % scum.

I admire you for choosing me to try and frame. At this point though, the way you've leveraged game events to prop up your bullsh*t / convenient reveal details should be readily apparent to those alive.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you're prepared to shoulder the responsibility for a town loss, Smash.

80 i've been responsible for town wins end game and ive been responsible for town losses, we all have. My current feeling is your claim of insane cop is way to convenient . While my gut was telling me you might be lying yesterday I had to make the correct play and any good mafia player would confirm you simply do not lynch an uncountered cop. I also said if JIF comes up town your ass would be next and Im sticking to that as well. Its way too easy to now claim your insane so I'm not buying it.

WIFOM it if you wish Crush.  I've played the towniest game here by a mile, no need to argue my alignment when it speaks for itself.

In any case I honestly didn't catch the bomb hints, it just sort of works out better.

WIFOM it if you wish Crush.  I've played the towniest game here by a mile, no need to argue my alignment when it speaks for itself.

In any case I honestly didn't catch the bomb hints, it just sort of works out better.

lol

Oh I apologize. I keep forgetting that the scum team never try and play a townie game.  So you must be town.

And sometimes townies try to play a scummy game.  It's a null tell.  Darthe is stupid. 

I know JVOR used to do that so when he was scum he would have us fooled.  But he invited his girlfriend disguised as a dude to play. She told us.  LOL

A brawl had broken out. Chaos ensued. Broken jaws and bloody knuckles were everywhere. Finally the dust settled and one soldier was tied up for being a traitor. "Any last words, scum?" Darthe said mockingly.

Archived