Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jif, Grunt, has been lynched and died a most firey death

It is now night

As I expected.

Oh sh*t WTF Nolder?  Did you make me an insane cop, a$$hole?

Has to be.  That means Ape is scum.

And so, at least it's clear what you were trying to set up. LOL

Pac, Grunt, has been killed

It's now Day

Bah.... I expected him to be the real Cop. I figured he didn't want to counter and was railing against him like I do with CTM for "survival". Also figured that was why he was making such bad cases on obvious townies, and since he wasn't gonna counter, that I'd just end the day and get him another viewing. I didn't think there was any way in the world he'd be the NK after casing him like that.

BUT... if the plan was to eliminate the 3 people that didn't believe 80's reveal - fake result on JIF, kill Pac and use it to set me up. Transparent, to me, but it makes sense as a play. I suppose.

I investigated Pac last night and got a "guilty" read.

Vote Ape

He's scum based on my investigation results.  Only logical conclusion.  I'm not a naive or paranoid cop. 

Yeah, okay.

Vote 80

It's clear as day what you are after hammering JiF into oblivion.  You had more information than the rest of us.

Sell it harder bro, sell it.

I ended day because we were at a stalemate and I thought I'd figured out Pac was the cop reading between the lines.

80 is scum

This is where I thought Pac was basically saying "I'm the cop, but I don't want to reveal yet".

vote pac

Because lol

This is where I began the initiative of trying to help him avoid a NK.

Go scum

fwiw i believed you - but i thought pac was signaling something he wasn't.

i assumed that if we got pac one more viewing, and kept him from being killed, that he could reveal today which would give us 80 as scum, crusher as confirmed townie, pac as cop, and his 3 viewings... which i figured would leave 2 people as questions marks and all but make it a cake walk for town.

i read his signaling wrong. oh well, you argued well. 

The truth always sounds terrible, when it turns out to be just an easily exploited mistake.

I have made no mistakes.  I have interpreted the information I received to the best of my abilities, and now they finally make sense.  You're scum, and took advantage of the situation.  Well done.

So Hess was scum, 80 was scum, there is no cop?

Man if only someone could have been saying this stuff.

dude just shut up already you know damn well it was the correct move you cant play this game on pure speculation when power roles are involved.

dude just shut up already you know damn well it was the correct move you cant play this game on pure speculation when power roles are involved.

Bingo.  And that insane bastard Nolder apparently made me an insane cop and didn't put in a real cop.  Never know with this game.

Bingo.  And that insane bastard Nolder apparently made me an insane cop and didn't put in a real cop.  Never know with this game.

at this point I have no idea who to believe I mean of course you investigated PAC last night it seems very convenient to me at this stage . But the vote I made on JIF I would make 100% of the time. No offense to JIF or PAC its just the way the game goes sometimes you cant vote against a non countered power role.

80 I'm not sure I believe your insane cop role but who knows ...I've been wrong before and its a 50/50 shot you or the ape.

I'm leaning towards voting you because its obvious that PAC wanted you out no matter what and now he's dead but then that could be the APE killing him knowing full well it would look like you did it.

at this point I have no idea who to believe I mean of course you investigated PAC last night it seems very convenient to me at this stage . But the vote I made on JIF I would make 100% of the time. No offense to JIF or PAC its just the way the game goes sometimes you cant vote against a non countered power role.

80 I'm not sure I believe your insane cop role but who knows ...I've been wrong before and its a 50/50 shot you or the ape.

I'm leaning towards voting you because its obvious that PAC wanted you out no matter what and now he's dead but then that could be the APE killing him knowing full well it would look like you did it.

It isn't a 50/50 shot him or me.

He has already delivered a scum result on JIF, and we lynched a townie. JIF's case on 80 made perfect sense, 80 didn't play at all as though he had a guilty on someone. 

My guess is that he gave a town result on me yesterday to buddy me - thinking I'd push the argument in his favor. To view Pac last night is complete bullsh*t, he killed Pac and has to say he viewed him as well - for 2 reasons, to support the narrative of now being a opposites cop or whatever, and in case there's a tracker that followed him to the NK on Pac.

Just vote 80. I don't have the crazy arguing in me. Everything about his reveal was crap, the only reason I let off of him was because I thought Pac was cop and had sh*t under control.

He has already delivered a scum result on JIF, and we lynched a townie. JIF's case on 80 made perfect sense, 80 didn't play at all as though he had a guilty on someone. 

My guess is that he gave a town result on me yesterday to buddy me - thinking I'd push the argument in his favor. To view Pac last night is complete bullsh*t, he killed Pac and has to say he viewed him as well - for 2 reasons, to support the narrative of now being a opposites cop or whatever, and in case there's a tracker that followed him to the NK on Pac.

Just vote 80. I don't have the crazy arguing in me. Everything about his reveal was crap, the only reason I let off of him was because I thought Pac was cop and had sh*t under control.

Blah blah blah.

I'm leaning toward agreeing with you APE and the reason is that I always had some doubts about 80 as well especially when JIF said he stakes it on his freakin crush love heh . I think 80 is also doing the buddy up to me as well, it seems obvious, but then again its easy for him cause I was basically agreeing with him.

In reality I was not agreeing with 80 I was playing the game the way it should have been played. If there was a real cop in the game we would not be having this issue. With that being said.

Vote 80 --you lying scum

Blah blah blah.

lol, so... we're supposed to believe that earlier in the game, when you supposed had a scum result on JIF and had no inclination that your cop role was unreliable, you waffled around and didn't assert yourself at all... but now that you've discovered your results aren't consistent with true alignments, you are guns blazing brash and confident in having "caught" someone.

I give you credit, the idea was a good one.

The execution was great yesterday too. Today though... LOL, what you are doing now completely contradicts the way you supposedly played things earlier in the game, and all anyone has to do to verify that is revisit the case JIF put together on you and how you played with a guilty in your pocket.

The execution was great yesterday too. Today though... LOL, what you are doing now completely contradicts the way you supposedly played things earlier in the game, and all anyone has to do to verify that is revisit the case JIF put together on you and how you played with a guilty in your pocket.

The information at hand is crystal clear and we can't get this lynch wrong.  So of course I'm coming out "guns blazing".  I got 2 scum results and 1 town.  Both scum results ended up townies.  You are 100 % scum.

I'm leaning toward agreeing with you APE and the reason is that I always had some doubts about 80 as well especially when JIF said he stakes it on his freakin crush love heh . I think 80 is also doing the buddy up to me as well, it seems obvious, but then again its easy for him cause I was basically agreeing with him.

In reality I was not agreeing with 80 I was playing the game the way it should have been played. If there was a real cop in the game we would not be having this issue. With that being said.

Vote 80 --you lying scum

Moron.

Vote 80 --you lying scum

Moron.

Archived