Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

You'd have to be an idiot to forget that Hally already caught one mafia. Unless you're suggesting 4 scum in a 10 person game. Either way you're simply wrong. Tomorrow will by mylo if we mislynch here and that confirms scum on the other end.

Whu?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think ape.  We had agent cobra flip.  I have no clue what the theme is but townies have been in green so far and he is in blue.  if he is third party then he constitutes 1/12 of the game not town.  If he is mafia then he constitutes the same.  Unless you think that more than 3 people in this game are not town (25%, the natural percent of people anti-town in a mafia game) then this cannot be lylo or mylo in any way because we have 8 living people.  2 mafia 6 town.  

Tomorrow will be lylo if we mislynch today but between a cop claim and his "view" we have a confirmed scum.  Doesn't matter which order we lynch them in except that one of them has claimed cop and not been counterclaimed which mean that we naturally should trust them for risk management.

Think ape.  We had agent cobra flip.  I have no clue what the theme is but townies have been in green so far and he is in blue.  if he is third party then he constitutes 1/12 of the game not town.  If he is mafia then he constitutes the same.  Unless you think that more than 3 people in this game are not town (25%, the natural percent of people anti-town in a mafia game) then this cannot be lylo or mylo in any way because we have 8 living people.  2 mafia 6 town.  

Tomorrow will be lylo if we mislynch today but between a cop claim and his "view" we have a confirmed scum.  Doesn't matter which order we lynch them in except that one of them has claimed cop and not been counterclaimed which mean that we naturally should trust them for risk management.

hmmm..

thinking dumb town for you.

Darth is definitely scum. 

Pac pussy footing around this and Hess are both pinging.

I think they saw my list and sh*t themselves. 

Pussy footing around Hess?  I was the first to vote him and spent an hour convincing people to kill him.  What are you talking about?

So the scum team guessed there was no cop in the game because of the watcher and confirmed townie? 80 decided to claim based on this and derp his team to victory?

Yes, they clearly have 3 remaining scum and this is 80's push for victory.

Go look at those posts I qouted of his and tell me thats the play of a cop with a guilty. 

So the scum team guessed there was no cop in the game because of the watcher and confirmed townie? 80 decided to claim based on this and derp his team to victory?

Again, there's absolutely zero reason for anyone to believe Pac's idiocy.  Of course there's a cop this game.  A mod-confirmed townie is typically paired with a Godfather.  Making a cop 100 % necessary.  I have been un-countered because I am indeed the cop, and JiF is indeed scum.  What more is there to discuss?

Again, there's absolutely zero reason for anyone to believe Pac's idiocy.  Of course there's a cop this game.  A mod-confirmed townie is typically paired with a Godfather.  Making a cop 100 % necessary.  I have been un-countered because I am indeed the cop, and JiF is indeed scum.  What more is there to discuss?

There is nothing more to discuss

We are dealing with an uncountered cop claim the only logical play is to lynch JIF if he is scum (which the odds say he is) The game moves on and hopefully you get protection. If he's not scum, then we take you out tomorrow. This is not the time to go on PAC's or JIF's gut feelings its simply the proper move to make in this game and any other move would be dreadfully f@cking stupid.

Get your votes in and lets move on with this freakin game. JIF if your town your asking us to believe you with no basis what so ever as is Pac and that's not a town play. If you were town you should be saying lynch me cause I'm vanilla and then we can proceed with Killing 80 tomorrow if he's lying.

Your saying 80 is making a stupid move as scum but he has not been countered .... I say taking a chance believing you and possibly killing our only investigative role is beyond stupid and for town to even suggest it should put all those suggesting on the top of the suspect list.

Is there the chance 80 could be lying ? Sure but that's really irrelevant unless hes countered.

This is the biggest b.s. ever. 

lmfao

We are dealing with an uncountered cop claim the only logical play is to lynch JIF if he is scum (which the odds say he is) The game moves on and hopefully you get protection. If he's not scum, then we take you out tomorrow. This is not the time to go on PAC's or JIF's gut feelings its simply the proper move to make in this game and any other move would be dreadfully f@cking stupid.

Get your votes in and lets move on with this freakin game. JIF if your town your asking us to believe you with no basis what so ever as is Pac and that's not a town play. If you were town you should be saying lynch me cause I'm vanilla and then we can proceed with Killing 80 tomorrow if he's lying.

Your saying 80 is making a stupid move as scum but he has not been countered .... I say taking a chance believing you and possibly killing our only investigative role is beyond stupid and for town to even suggest it should put all those suggesting on the top of the suspect list.

Is there the chance 80 could be lying ? Sure but that's really irrelevant unless hes countered.

^^^ biggest block head I've ever known

No dice Cujo.  I won't be voting anyone but 80.  He's scum.

I didn't become the best scum hunter on JN by playing it safe. 

1. Arsis - Going back and forth..  Has said some pretty dumb things throughout the game.  Trying to determine if his naivety is manufactured.

3. Jif - leaning town.  80 is scum and a gambit at that point would have been unnecessary.  But on the other hand they're both terrible players so it's possible.

6. Smashmouth - starting to wonder about him.  he hadn't contributed much but is now taking a hard line stance in protecting 80.  That said I'm leaning town.

7. Darthe - No idea.  He always plays devoid of logic and rarely makes sense so it's hard to get a feel for him.

8. Ape - Null read

9. 80 - Scum

10. Pac - Town

12. Crusher - Town

Hey dumb dumbs the dead thread is getting restless let's see some action.

I appreciate the severity of the decisions that need to be made but ya'll seem to be rehashing the same points over and over.

New Deadline is Thursday 8AM PST.

If this games does not have a cop then I will blame Nolder for the outcome.  Hell of a stretch for 80 to "guess" there is no cop. JiF telling 80 he is stupid over and over again make me love him no less and makes believe him no more.  The most rationale thing I read was Smash's post.  I have to say I agree.

unvote vote JiF

Archived