Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JiF- 80, Smash, Arsis, Darthe (4)

hmm..  If there's 2 scum left would they both vote JiF?  Questionable.

I think Smash is the most suspect of these 3...  Arsis is worrisome because he's laying the dumb townie act on pretty thick.  That said he is relatively new so it's reasonable to believe that he just doesn't understand the nuance of the game yet.  To play the way 80 did with his "guilty result" lacks logic.  More than that it's just plain stupid.  Why would he let a quick train develop on him without revealing his role and findings? 

I've just about lost all hope that Darthe can put together rational thought so he may be the toughest read for me left in the game.  I pretty much have to read every one of his posts multiple times..  searching for the meaning..  or at least anything that makes sense. 

Which brings me to the Ape...  his play is erratic and this chicken dance he's doing around this lynch is disgusting..  vote, unvote, vote, unvote, vote someone not getting lynched...  It's bizarre play for someone who fancies themselves a solid player. 

If I had to guess right now I'd say 80 and Ape are your 2 remaining scum.  Arsis and Smash not far behind.

I think Smash is the most suspect of these 3...  Arsis is worrisome because he's laying the dumb townie act on pretty thick.  That said he is relatively new so it's reasonable to believe that he just doesn't understand the nuance of the game yet.  To play the way 80 did with his "guilty result" lacks logic.  More than that it's just plain stupid.  Why would he let a quick train develop on him without revealing his role and findings? 

I've just about lost all hope that Darthe can put together rational thought so he may be the toughest read for me left in the game.  I pretty much have to read every one of his posts multiple times..  searching for the meaning..  or at least anything that makes sense. 

Which brings me to the Ape...  his play is erratic and this chicken dance he's doing around this lynch is disgusting..  vote, unvote, vote, unvote, vote someone not getting lynched...  It's bizarre play for someone who fancies themselves a solid player. 

If I had to guess right now I'd say 80 and Ape are your 2 remaining scum.  Arsis and Smash not far behind.

LOL

I'm excellent as scum. In a million years, I'd never "dance around" as scum, a town Pac would see what I'm doing as exactly what it is... testing theories.

You've essentially used the same logic to get BeeGee lynched, to case me.... "this sloppy doppy doo is disgusting... must be scum 100%"

Awful. I don't get the sense that you are actually scum hunting at all. What you are doing, and the way I'm playing right now was basically me taking your temperature on this, is trying to take advantage of people who appear to be playing poorly or sloppily enough for you to stick your neck out and call them scum. Like a shark that senses blood in the water, weakness, you can't help yourself... Seems like the greedy, lazy sort of thing you'd do as scum, I expect a higher level of effort and more importantly town perspective from you when you are in fact scum hunting.

If you were playing from town perspective, you'd have seen over-ambitious townie from BeeGee on D1 no problem, instead his poor play was inadvertent bait that you couldn't resist... and the way I'm playing now, I figured it would yet again get you to show your ass.

If I'm not right about this, then it's just funny to see you playing like dookie balls anyway. 

That is literally half the players remaining in the game. To those keeping track.

Also, I can think of plenty reasons why 80 would let a quick train develop on him and he'd withhold his reveal. He plays with balls, he likes to gamble, and he's the type of guy that if he gets speedlynched as Cop with a guilty, it won't bother him, he'll laugh at us for getting pissed at him.

So, at the end of the day, it makes no sense how he handled his role and his info - but that doesn't excuse that he's an uncountered Cop.

I haven't even bothered trying to comprehend the posts someone made about scum figuring out there is no cop. If that is the case, then oh well... if there is a cop and they didn't counter, then they are stupid. The numbers alone dictate that a cop countering makes perfect sense. In a game with 8 players, we'd have Crusher, the cop and the cop's 2 views as potentially vetted townies, leaving us with great odds on lynch scum from a small pool.

The red. LOL 

Also, if 80 is lying - he'd have to be doing it to force LYLO - which would mean scum has the numbers to win with a mislynch and successful NK in the next night phase, isn't that what we figured out? So that would actually mean 3 scum remaining.

Unvote 

Vote JIF

I actually don't want to re-read. I'm content with assuming the reveal is legit, there is no counter being withheld stupidly, and 80 played cop sloppily allowing JIF to exploit it for a good counter-argument. Combine that with Pac's inability to resist poor town play as scum bait, and I think we've at least got the next 2 lynches right. 

Unvote 

Vote JIF

I actually don't want to re-read. I'm content with assuming the reveal is legit, there is no counter being withheld stupidly, and 80 played cop sloppily allowing JIF to exploit it for a good counter-argument. Combine that with Pac's inability to resist poor town play as scum bait, and I think we've at least got the next 2 lynches right. 

yup..  You say you're not reading yet go out of your way to case me on day 1 interactions with BeeGee..  when you weren't even playing.

If I got you and 80 I'm the undisputed king of mafia.

yup..  You say you're not reading yet go out of your way to case me on day 1 interactions with BeeGee..  when you weren't even playing.

If I got you and 80 I'm the undisputed king of mafia.

I know your reasons for going after BeeGee because you profusely explained them to me, when I joined the game. So, no, I never went back to do the re-read, and my case on you has nothing to do with anything I would have gotten from a re-read, it is based entirely on having noticed what you were doing when I was trolling the game - and all of your back-pedalling explanations after I prodded you about it WHEN I JOINED THE GAME.

LOL, weak ass spin. 

You've gone from lynching an obvious townie, to pushing to lynch an uncountered cop, to now promising people that I'm scum... shaping up to be a scum MVP performance for you. At this point, you should be hoping you are scum. 

Jesus, poor Hess was scum with JIF and Pac? I'll bet Hess was happier than Hallia when he saw that she nabbed him... LOL poor guy.

that's another one..  you're calling me scum without knowing that I was the first vote on Hess and spent an hour trying to get him lynched when people were filibustering.

you're hitting all your scum tells now my boy.  you and 80.  On the off chance JiF flips scum and he and 80 were running a gambit I can't wait to see his "result" tomorrow.

But that wouldn't make sense...  no way 80 should be alive given the fact that if there was a Doc there was no reason they wouldn't have protected a vetted watcher in Hallia.

keep painting yourself into that corner my boy... 

that's another one..  you're calling me scum without knowing that I was the first vote on Hess and spent an hour trying to get him lynched when people were filibustering.

you're hitting all your scum tells now my boy.  you and 80.  On the off chance JiF flips scum and he and 80 were running a gambit I can't wait to see his "result" tomorrow.

But that wouldn't make sense...  no way 80 should be alive given the fact that if there was a Doc there was no reason they wouldn't have protected a vetted watcher in Hallia.

keep painting yourself into that corner my boy... 

You being the first voter on Hess is absolutely meaningless.

I'm hitting all my scum tells? Like my "gross flippity floppity dancing around the lynch" bit? I always do that as scum. I also ALWAYS ignore details from the parts of the thread I don't read, right? Everyone that knows how I play, including you, know I might be more detail oriented than anyone on this site - especially when I am scum. 

This is great... I don't have the time or energy for an all-out war with you, but it doesn't look like I need it. You are doing exactly what you do when I nail you as scum, you call me scum back and then crater on meaningless crap and make believe I'm hitting scum tells I don't have. 

Like clockwork. You are my bitch.

Oye, I don't care about your opinion of your own meta.  If you're using it to argue about how it shows you aren't scum I am counting that as a point against you.  

Thus everyone plz stop doing that.

"No! It's not going to end like this! All of you are tan and blue bastards! I can see it in your eyes!" 

Jif had quite clearly gone insane. "I'll melt all of you!!" He picked up a flamethrower and began frantically spraying all around. The fire roared at the crowd as Jif backed slowly away. "I'll handle this" Ape said, hefting a sniper rifle...

Archived