Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

80 looked him dead in the eyes.
"Do you realize what you've just done? It's over."
There was a beep and a timer on the wall began counting down.
Darthe's head whipped around in a sharp double take "No..."
"That's right faggot! Here comes the boom boom!"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I'm town - if 80 had gotten me mislynched, then scum would have won with a successful NK. So it really shouldn't be in question whether I'm town or not, 80 making that play against me pretty much confirms he was targeting town. Theres zero logic to him running that play to take me out, if I'm his final teammate, tbh.

Crusher is obviously town, so we have to guess did Smash bus 80 early to avoid having to have to be the hammer to bus him? Or did Arsis avoid the situation entirely hoping that only townies would vote so that 80boom boom would kill town. I'm leaning towards Arsis being the final scum.

Arsis flim-flammed during the JIF / 80 competing trains. Arsis was in the midst of trying to set up a next day lynch on Pac when I joined the game initially. 

That was fast. First you tried to save 80 and have ape lynched now just coming out full force for the mafia win.

Of course it was fast Im town what other move would I have other than voting off the last scum ?

nice try...... first you play it smart early in the game then all of a sudden go stupid now back to smart ?

Also keep in mind false accusations will get you killed ... I never tried to have the APE killed and I stated quite clearly what I was doing with 80. Did your scummates tell you to play the dumb first timer role ?

I have an advantage ..Crush knows my play style and Im pretty sure he will step in and hammer your phony ass into oblivion

Of course it was fast Im town what other move would I have other than voting off the last scum ?

nice try...... first you play it smart early in the game then all of a sudden go stupid now back to smart ?

Also keep in mind false accusations will get you killed ... I never tried to have the APE killed and I stated quite clearly what I was doing with 80. Did your scummates tell you to play the dumb first timer role ?

I have an advantage ..Crush knows my play style and Im pretty sure he will step in and hammer your phony ass into oblivion

That's your argument. Nothing to do with the game but how you played in the past? That's a terrible argument. It has nothing to do with anything.

I am a "dumb" newbie I just have two brain cells and am trying to pick things up as I go along. Thanks for saying that I played smart at least a little bit. You tried to save 80 and made sure not to be the "hammer" when you saw you couldn't.

That's your argument. Nothing to do with the game but how you played in the past? That's a terrible argument. It has nothing to do with anything.

I am a "dumb" newbie I just have two brain cells and am trying to pick things up as I go along. Thanks for saying that I played smart at least a little bit. You tried to save 80 and made sure not to be the "hammer" when you saw you couldn't.

nice try again.... but I voted 80 just like I said I would nothing more to see here. Funny how you decided to go AWOL the last few pages then spring to life again

nice try again.... but I voted 80 just like I said I would nothing more to see here. Funny how you decided to go AWOL the last few pages then spring to life again

The fact that you keep bringing up stuff that has nnothing to do with the game shows you have no argument. You have a special relationship with crush that will save you. I don't log on to jn for a few hours so I'm scum. It's silly and obvious.

The fact that you keep bringing up stuff that has nnothing to do with the game shows you have no argument. You have a special relationship with crush that will save you. I don't log on to jn for a few hours so I'm scum. It's silly and obvious.

you would be surprised how much experience comes into play in these games.

That aside you did nothing while 80 was lynched . not a peep from you.

You played the innocent little newb the entire game and it was painfully obvious. In fact you asked such retarded questions is was a bit over the top.

My job is very easy this end game I already have the luxury of knowing Crusher is town and you are  scum.

While you sit here questioning me this last page what case have you actually come up with on me ? I've scum hunted this entire game you have done nothing at all but claim newb.

You have said 2 times Im bring up stuff that has nothing to do with the game and that's just plain false. All I said was Crusher knows my play style and your trying to turn that and spin it as best you can because your grasping at straws and you have absolutely nothing to go on.

you would be surprised how much experience comes into play in these games.

That aside you did nothing while 80 was lynched . not a peep from you.

You played the innocent little newb the entire game and it was painfully obvious. In fact you asked such retarded questions is was a bit over the top.

My job is very easy this end game I already have the luxury of knowing Crusher is town and you are scum.

While you sit here questioning me this last page what case have you actually come up with on me ? I've scum hunted this entire game you have done nothing at all but claim newb.

You have said 2 times Im bring up stuff that has nothing to do with the game and that's just plain false. All I said was Crusher knows my play style and your trying to turn that and spin it as best you can because your grasping at straws and you have absolutely nothing to go on.

You tried your best to save 80 then rushed to not be the hammer.

Me? I defended beegee day one, didn't vote for Crusher day two with the rest of you morons. I voted for hess. The only thing I did was vote for jif which was the right move and try to mess with pac. Who I really thought was scum. I wasn't around for the 80 vote or I would have done so.

You were after me suspiciously soon after the nk which could be posted at any time.

unvote vote beegee

Calling everyone you talk to out is starting to get old

Wait? Scum has a team? In every game?

It's starting to smell like bullsh*t in up in chia...  You were the one that caught cheaters last time because they were communicating off thread via PM.  I won't name the cheaters because I don't want to embarrass them but one of their names rhymed with Lecko.

Anywho, this nonsense about you not knowing off thread communication is allowed is giving me indigestion.

Haha, I remember that.

You tried your best to save 80 then rushed to not be the hammer.

Me? I defended beegee day one, didn't vote for Crusher day two with the rest of you morons. I voted for hess. The only thing I did was vote for jif which was the right move and try to mess with pac. Who I really thought was scum. I wasn't around for the 80 vote or I would have done so.

You were after me suspiciously soon after the nk which could be posted at any time.

Contradict much ? Looks like that was a bang up job defending BeeGee

Votecount

BeeGee - Jif, Pac, Hallia, Leelou, Arsis (5)

Leelou - Smash, Hess, BeeGee (3)

Hallia - Darthe (1)

Smash - 80 (1)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday 6AM PST

Its obvious you were using the newb status to your advantage your a pretty smart guy and I'm not falling for the bullsh*t "Wait? Scum has a team? In every game?" that little tidbit made me suspicious of you early in the game.

If you want to claim you stuck up for someone well then my silly friend you don't vote for them late on a train.

Just so ya know I didn't vote for Crusher either why would anyone vote for a mod confirmed townie ?

If ya throw bullsh*t in this game, you get called on it.

Contradict much ? Looks like that was a bang up job defending BeeGee

Its obvious you were using the newb status to your advantage your a pretty smart guy and I'm not falling for the bullsh*t "Wait? Scum has a team? In every game?" that little tidbit made me suspicious of you early in the game.

If you want to claim you stuck up for someone well then my silly friend you don't vote for them late on a train.

Just so ya know I didn't vote for Crusher either why would anyone vote for a mod confirmed townie ?

If ya throw bullsh*t in this game, you get called on it.

Whu not vote for them? It was dominating day 1 and needed to end. I voted for jif too. That and I was curious if there were amy "clue" like games where there is a single killer or scum and no teams? That's fairly desperate. You're grasping at straws. You are the final Cylon.

Whu not vote for them? It was dominating day 1 and needed to end. I voted for jif too. That and I was curious if there were amy "clue" like games where there is a single killer or scum and no teams? That's fairly desperate. You're grasping at straws. You are the final Cylon.

sorry Arsis I already proved you to be full of sh*t with my posts above .. You cant lie at end game and get away with it on my watch ...not gonna happen.

Crush is gonna lay the hammer on you and then hes gonna eat that fat ass cheeseburger while sitting on your stinking scum grave.

Crush I promise you Im not scum and we win this with an Arsis death

sorry Arsis I already proved you to be full of sh*t with my posts above .. You cant lie at end game and get away with it on my watch ...not gonna happen.

Crush is gonna lay the hammer on you and then hes gonna eat that fat ass cheeseburger while sitting on your stinking scum grave.

Crush I promise you Im not scum and we win this with an Arsis death

You promise? That should be good enough, lmao. A promise and a day 1 train is all you have? When you recently tried to set up ape instead of 80 and only voted him because you didn't want to be the hammer you knew he was the bomb because you're scum.

You promise? That should be good enough, lmao. A promise and a day 1 train is all you have? When you recently tried to set up ape instead of 80 and only voted him because you didn't want to be the hammer you knew he was the bomb because you're scum.

what ?

dude your posts are getting more ridiculous by the minute. If I voted 80 and agreed with most of what APE had to say how in the f@ck does that translate into me setting up the APE ? Bottom line in this game is your vote. You disappeared when 80 was on the hot seat while just a day before you were crying about players activity. Your contradictions are all over this thread I posted a few of them already .

what ?

dude your posts are getting more ridiculous by the minute. If I voted 80 and agreed with most of what APE had to say how in the f@ck does that translate into me setting up the APE ? Bottom line in this game is your vote. You disappeared when 80 was on the hot seat while just a day before you were crying about players activity. Your contradictions are all over this thread I posted a few of them already .

Again, I don't think trying to use facts that are outside the game is relevant. It's not like I was commenting and refused ti vote. You didn't post after midnight last night that means you accepted my arguments that you're scum. It doesn't jive.

You are lying to yourself it took you a page and a half of back and forth with ape to finally be one of the last two votes on 80. I bet your scum team was telling you to rush so you aren't the hammer. You were also on me really fast after a nk that didn't have to be submitted right away. I'm not saying anything but I'm just saying. You played a good game, I bet 80's fake reveal was your plan. It was great we all fell for it. Kudos. Be happy with that move and just get ready for the hammer.

Again, I don't think trying to use facts that are outside the game is relevant. It's not like I was commenting and refused ti vote. You didn't post after midnight last night that means you accepted my arguments that you're scum. It doesn't jive.

You are lying to yourself it took you a page and a half of back and forth with ape to finally be one of the last two votes on 80. I bet your scum team was telling you to rush so you aren't the hammer. You were also on me really fast after a nk that didn't have to be submitted right away. I'm not saying anything but I'm just saying. You played a good game, I bet 80's fake reveal was your plan. It was great we all fell for it. Kudos. Be happy with that move and just get ready for the hammer.

there you go contradicting yourself within your own post ..... First I was rushing to vote 80 then I was going back and forth with the APE.  Which is it man ??

Your scum and its obvious because your arguments are half hearted the more we go back and forth the more you look like scum. Keep it up I got time

there you go contradicting yourself within your own post ..... First I was rushing to vote 80 then I was going back and forth with the APE. Which is it man ??

Your scum and its obvious because your arguments are half hearted the more we go back and forth the more you look like scum. Keep it up I got time

What? Are you special?

1. You try to save 80.

2. You try to go after ape with 80.

3. You see it's not working.

4. You rush to not be the hammer.

Conclusion: scum with prior knowledge of the bomb.

It's not a difficult point to understand. The fact that it's true is why you're playing dumb about it? Hoping to confuse crush?

What? Are you special?

1. You try to save 80.

It's not a difficult point to understand. The fact that it's true is why you're playing dumb about it? Hoping to confuse crush?

The thing is if you read the thread you will see that EVERYTHING I said I would do based on the 80 claim I came through and did.

I have nothing to defend on the facts of how things went down. At no stage was I after the Ape... none. You keep bringing this up yet you offer no proof no quotes no nothing. Your arguments are totally transparent ( OMFG Im using APE terms lol ) and baseless. As I told you the bottom line in this game is YOUR VOTE and you disappeared when 80 was rightfully on the block a block I said he would be on if JIF Flipped town. Would not have mattered to me when the hell I voted 80 cause in the end that's the way my vote was going no matter what. I challenge you to find one contradiction in any of my posts throughout this entire game, you know, kind of like I did with you when you claimed you had BeeGees back then voted him and called him out.

What? Are you special?

1. You try to save 80.

at this point I have no idea who to believe I mean of course you investigated PAC last night it seems very convenient to me at this stage . But the vote I made on JIF I would make 100% of the time. No offense to JIF or PAC its just the way the game goes sometimes you cant vote against a non countered power role.

80 I'm not sure I believe your insane cop role but who knows ...I've been wrong before and its a 50/50 shot you or the ape.

I'm leaning towards voting you because its obvious that PAC wanted you out no matter what and now he's dead but then that could be the APE killing him knowing full well it would look like you did it.

It isn't a 50/50 shot him or me.

He has already delivered a scum result on JIF, and we lynched a townie. JIF's case on 80 made perfect sense, 80 didn't play at all as though he had a guilty on someone. 

My guess is that he gave a town result on me yesterday to buddy me - thinking I'd push the argument in his favor. To view Pac last night is complete bullsh*t, he killed Pac and has to say he viewed him as well - for 2 reasons, to support the narrative of now being a opposites cop or whatever, and in case there's a tracker that followed him to the NK on Pac.

Just vote 80. I don't have the crazy arguing in me. Everything about his reveal was crap, the only reason I let off of him was because I thought Pac was cop and had sh*t under control.

I'm leaning toward agreeing with you APE and the reason is that I always had some doubts about 80 as well especially when JIF said he stakes it on his freakin crush love heh . I think 80 is also doing the buddy up to me as well, it seems obvious, but then again its easy for him cause I was basically agreeing with him.

In reality I was not agreeing with 80 I was playing the game the way it should have been played. If there was a real cop in the game we would not be having this issue. With that being said.

Vote 80 --you lying scum

We can't afford a mislynch dude!  You're following the Ape FTL!

80 i've been responsible for town wins end game and ive been responsible for town losses, we all have. My current feeling is your claim of insane cop is way to convenient . While my gut was telling me you might be lying yesterday I had to make the correct play and any good mafia player would confirm you simply do not lynch an uncountered cop. I also said if JIF comes up town your ass would be next and Im sticking to that as well. Its way too easy to now claim your insane so I'm not buying it.

Theres the jist of my conversation with APE show me where I went after APE ? Oh that's right you made that sh!t up .

The thing is if you read the thread you will see that EVERYTHING I said I would do based on the 80 claim I came through and did.

I have nothing to defend on the facts of how things went down. At no stage was I after the Ape... none. You keep bringing this up yet you offer no proof no quotes no nothing. Your arguments are totally transparent ( OMFG Im using APE terms lol ) and baseless. As I told you the bottom line in this game is YOUR VOTE and you disappeared when 80 was rightfully on the block a block I said he would be on if JIF Flipped town. Would not have mattered to me when the hell I voted 80 cause in the end that's the way my vote was going no matter what. I challenge you to find one contradiction in any of my posts throughout this entire game, you know, kind of like I did with you when you claimed you had BeeGees back then voted him and called him out.

3351709-7361879081-40651.jpg

In your post you said it was 50/50 until the train went towards 80. You were trying to law low and hedge your bet incase your insane fake cop ploy didn't work. Then you made surr to avoid the bomb. It's very clear.

This is all back peddling on your behalf. You are stuck on the defensive because it's obvious you are scum and you have no plays left. You put up a valiant effort but your "special relationship" with crush won't save you. I am admittedly a newbie that's not scummy unless your name is pac going after beegee.

Archived