Army Men Mafia - War Over - Tan Wins

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame Nolder.

Blame yourself, you just got duped by 80 on the same move he pulled when you were his teammate.

No, but I could at least rule out "Paranoid Cop" after getting an innocent result on the Ape.

#convicted

It seems the smart play here is to play it safe and vote for jif and then get 80 tomorrow if he's lying about being a cop.

vote jif

I'm pretty sure he pulled this move because it pushes them to end game.  I am town, will flip town and with a successful kill tonight, 80 just won the game because you, Smash and Crusher are morons and scum Darthe is scum about to drop the hammer.

Go look at the posts I qouted of 80's.  There is literally zero chance of a cop ever playing the way he did.  Serioulsy, zero.

But hey, he's uncountered.  Lets kill JiF.  lmfao

Game over.

I'm pretty sure he pulled this move because it pushes them to end game.  I am town, will flip town and with a successful kill tonight, 80 just won the game because you, Smash and Crusher are morons and scum Darthe is scum about to drop the hammer.

Holy sh*t with the fear mongering!

Darthe, hammer this pig. 

Arsis has to die. He's either scum or easily manipulated town. He's made himself expendable.

Would it be smart this late in the game to kill off a town... Even a "misguided"one. Maybe fix your personality and people might be more inclined to actually pay attention to you.

A hunch.  I waited until D3 to reveal; Nolder could have made me an insane/paranoid cop for all I knew. 

Another lol at how terrible this reveal is.  Nobody investigates me on N1...total waste.  Secondly, wh investigates their hunches as cops?  You typically investigate the player you cant read.

Meh, whatever.  This is retarded.  You're all retarded.  I expect this from Smash because he's a ******* block head.  The rest of you?  Wow.  Literally couldnt be worse reveal than this.

Holy sh*t with the fear mongering!

Darthe, hammer this pig. 

You're terrible at this. 

Since you're not the paranoid cop but admittedly its possible you're an insane cop...you do realize that if 3 scum remain and they hit tonight, the game is over, right?

Would it be smart this late in the game to kill off a town... Even a "misguided"one. Maybe fix your personality and people might be more inclined to actually pay attention to you.

No, killing off town is a step in the direction of losing, yet you're voting town.

Weird

Does anyone see me, as scum, fight this hard to stay alive with 2 of my team members left?

lol

Have to be honest this does concern me.  Usually when your this close you just go with it.  I have to ponder this more.  Also I have had Darthe as scum on and off this game. 

You're terrible at this. 

Since you're not the paranoid cop but admittedly its possible you're an insane cop...you do realize that if 3 scum remain and they hit tonight, the game is over, right?

No, killing off town is a step in the direction of losing, yet you're voting town.

Weird

That is a terrible narrative.  Unfortunately for 80 I hate your train, hence I am holding off.

Have to be honest this does concern me.  Usually when your this close you just go with it.  I have to ponder this more.  Also I have had Darthe as scum on and off this game. 

You've had me as scum on and off with no basis.  Your meta reads aren't worth jack compared to even the most basic of logic.

There is nothing more to discuss

We are dealing with an uncountered cop claim the only logical play is to lynch JIF if he is scum (which the odds say he is) The game moves on and hopefully you get protection. If he's not scum, then we take you out tomorrow. This is not the time to go on PAC's or JIF's gut feelings its simply the proper move to make in this game and any other move would be dreadfully f@cking stupid.

Get your votes in and lets move on with this freakin game. JIF if your town your asking us to believe you with no basis what so ever as is Pac and that's not a town play. If you were town you should be saying lynch me cause I'm vanilla and then we can proceed with Killing 80 tomorrow if he's lying.

Your saying 80 is making a stupid move as scum but he has not been countered .... I say taking a chance believing you and possibly killing our only investigative role is beyond stupid and for town to even suggest it should put all those suggesting on the top of the suspect list.

Is there the chance 80 could be lying ? Sure but that's really irrelevant unless hes countered.

Good post from Smash here.  He isn't wrong anywhere which begs the question of why this lynch hasn't been a landslide.  Specifically, wtf is Ape doing and wtf is Crush doing?  

I really don't get how JIF saying "I wouldn't do this as mafia" is worth sh*t in the eyes of Crush.  

How do you know there are 3 scum left?  Do you have inside information we don't? 

There is no way in hell.  It is WIFOM and worse, it is WIFOM that assumes the people he is trying to sell his narrative to are retarded.  

So far they are.  The only thing keeping me off this lynch is the chance that I am dumb and missing something that Crush/Ape/Pac have seen.  That said the arguments being made are so basic that I honestly doubt any of them have any argument worth merit.

Not a snowballs chance in hell of this game having 4 scum so this really should be basic.  It *CANT* be lylo.

No. unvote

I'll put our relationship on the line.  I'm 100% town.  80 is lying scum.  I promise. 

How do you know there are 3 scum left?  Do you have inside information we don't? 

12 man game, 4 scum.  1 dead.  3 left.  You know this hence this ballsy move you're pulling for the heroic win. 

There is no way in hell.  It is WIFOM and worse, it is WIFOM that assumes the people he is trying to sell his narrative to are retarded.  

So far they are.  The only thing keeping me off this lynch is the chance that I am dumb and missing something that Crush/Ape/Pac have seen.  That said the arguments being made are so basic that I honestly doubt any of them have any argument worth merit.

Not a snowballs chance in hell of this game having 4 scum so this really should be basic.  It *CANT* be lylo.

This guy is scum as well.

I'm fine with it too.  JiF's slow, painful death is entertaining. 

Yeah, whatever.  You thought you'd get a speed lynch on me.  Cant wait to see the scum QT with you squirming about your plan not working as easy as you planned. 

JiF is so incredibly obvious, caught scum its not even funny. 

This is terrible.  Crusher just unvoted because he knows his boopsie wouldnt nearly put in this effort as scum with 2 members remaining.

I'd have self voted. lol.

Archived