Dia de Muerto - Mafia Win

DPR

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll humor you because I'm so curious to find out your response, I don't care how I look asking it again:

What are your opinion of the following quote:

Is that not a contradictory statement to you?

I'm pinching the bridge of my nose.  You're making me actually pinch the bridge of my nose.

No, it is not contradictory to me.  He was thinking we didn't have actual roles, only alignments.  So reveals didn't mean much to him.  He suggested the NL, and is also suggesting we lynch me for being the biggest opposition to the idea.

I don't see how he is contradicting himself.

*sharpens pencils for Verbal* 

I need 10 of them.

1 for Wombat to prove myself right.

1 for Ape for the same reason.

1 for LK even though he's town, but because he's a special kind of dumbass.

And 7 for 80.

I'm pinching the bridge of my nose.  You're making me actually pinch the bridge of my nose.

No, it is not contradictory to me.  He was thinking we didn't have actual roles, only alignments.  So reveals didn't mean much to him.  He suggested the NL, and is also suggesting we lynch me for being the biggest opposition to the idea.

Robert+De+Niro+as+Jimmy+Conway+in+Goodfe

I need 10 of them.

1 for Wombat to prove myself right.

1 for Ape for the same reason.

1 for LK even though he's town, but because he's a special kind of dumbass.

And 7 for 80.

I have a brand new pack of #2 pencils, so 10 coming right up. 

Robert+De+Niro+as+Jimmy+Conway+in+Goodfe

Holy ****, man.  Just because he originally suggested a NL and now wants to lynch somebody does not mean he's contradicting himself - it is changing his opinion.

Holy ****.  I'm taking Wombat's advice. 

I just got back to the office. I'm going to need to do some reading, did you guys figure out exactly what time the deadline is at or not?

Unvote

I'm assuming my vote is on Verbal, but I can't remember for sure and have no idea what's been going on today.

Shut up Darthe.  Stop trying to foil the Lizard King. 

I just got back to the office. I'm going to need to do some reading, did you guys figure out exactly what time the deadline is at or not?

Unvote

I'm assuming my vote is on Verbal, but I can't remember for sure and have no idea what's been going on today.

Dude pay attention. Verbal has been rep[laced by Darthe.

Holy ****, man.  Just because he originally suggested a NL and now wants to lynch somebody does not mean he's contradicting himself - it is changing his opinion.

Holy ****.  I'm taking Wombat's advice. 

Im not gonna vote you verbal

I had 2 reasons why I voted no lynch and I find it hilarious what some of you had to say.

It was about 90 % for reaction 10 percent serious ....And you can knock that but its the truth. APE explained it yet Nolder just kept on arguing like it was the most horrible play in the history of the mafia when in fact he had no earthly Idea what I was doing.

At some stage Nolder should have stepped down of the short bus but he asked for a transfer to the full blown retard bus. I'm not sure if Nolder is that passionate about scum hunting or if he's trying to damn freakin hard to cover himself being scum.

I got all the info I wanted and I got people talking .... Honestly I didn't expect that big a response but it happened.

FWIW PAC is on the Nolder bus as well.

And the APE while semi defending my actions (and correctly I might add) has the tendency to move suspicion away from him with well placed agreements with other players. Still I don't think he's scum this game but I have seen him do that in the past .

Unvote

Crusher likes to make jokes that he doesn't understand, even though it has been shown the joke makes no sense in the first place.

So, yeah....troll me all you want.  Bottom line is that LK has no case on me, and is voting me because I'm not changing my town read on Smash.  And he's obviously really fired up about Smash "contradicting" himself........but is still pushing my lynch instead.

That seem right to you, Crusher?

I had 2 reasons why I voted no lynch and I find it hilarious what some of you had to say.

It was about 90 % for reaction 10 percent serious ....And you can knock that but its the truth. APE explained it yet Nolder just kept on arguing like it was the most horrible play in the history of the mafia when in fact he had no earthly Idea what I was doing.

At some stage Nolder should have stepped down of the short bus but he asked for a transfer to the full blown retard bus. I'm not sure if Nolder is that passionate about scum hunting or if he's trying to damn freakin hard to cover himself being scum.

I got all the info I wanted and I got people talking .... Honestly I didn't expect that big a response but it happened.

And the APE while semi defending my actions (and correctly I might add) has the tendency to move suspicion away from him with well placed agreements with other players. Still I don't think he's scum this game but I have seen him do that in the past .

Unvote

This was the exact thing I called out a while back when casing Ape.  This was the crux of the argument I made about him being precise and calculating......and then he made it all about the mistake he made on vote counts.  **** that, this is what I was talking about.

Unvote

So what you're saying is you're really just dumb as rocks and the rest of us were giving you way more credit than you deserve.

Red: That's not true at all. Have you even been paying attention? 99% of the argument Ape and I had was centered around whether or not a discussion should even take place, not that your play was bad. And you just admitted your NL vote was for reaction not because you had the same leap in logic that Ape, Wombat, and I had.

So what you're saying is you're really just dumb as rocks and the rest of us were giving you way more credit than you deserve.

Red: That's not true at all. Have you even been paying attention? 99% of the argument Ape and I had was centered around whether or not a discussion should even take place, not that your play was bad. And you just admitted your NL vote was for reaction not because you had the same leap in logic that Ape, Wombat, and I had.

Nolder Im sorry your feeble little brain could not comprehend exactly what I was doing but your over reaction was priceless  and quite possibly scummy as hell

Smash takes a huge swing at Hess

Hess runs and pops Nolder right in the face.

Verbal is hiding under the bar

PAC is calling the police

and Lizard king does not know WTF to do.

Lily and Leelou are screaming

And DPR calmly mixes a drink at the bar wondering .....

Lol....like Pac would take a break from cat grooming to call the cops

Archived