Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halias train was horrible. Yet I went back andcread . Her reaction does seem ungeniune. Especially the one post wombat pointed out. So let's do this.

Unvote Lovely Leelou

Vote Haliaa

On my phone please count my vote AwesomeVM.

I'm on my phone. I always just type in the bold. It's [b. ] [/b. ]

Without the periods obviously.

***Official Vote Count***

Hallia (6):  LK, Wombat, Leelou, Arsis, Crusher, 80

Leelou (2):  Lily, Verb

LK (1): Hallia

80 (1): Darthe

Pac (2): JC, Nol

Crusher (1): Smash

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

I'm on my phone. I always just type in the bold. It's [b. ] [/b. ]

Without the periods obviously.

+1

That said, I'm usually not a super stickler on it as long as it is specifically requested to accept it as bold.  With that in mind...the last couple days have been a lot more skimming than I'm accustomed to, so I may miss anything not bolded...and if I do y'all just point it out.

I think Wombats playing differently, he's normally all for joking, but when I make one he gets all excited. In earnest though, if PAC doesn't show up I will be voting, even if it'll break mah heart

Thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers everyone -- it's much appreciated! Today he was trying to talk people into letting him go home, says he feels better than he's felt in a long time -- so things are MUCH better. Still have some things to figure out, but we got really really lucky.

You guys rock!

That's great!

If shedding light on the LK scenario would break the game open so much, why are you voting Leelou instead of LK or Hallia.  Put up or shut up.

Exactly my point, dude. Lynching you will provide a ton of clarity on several players based on their various reactions to your move. I think more so than a lynch on Hallia. But your train was stalling a bit, and I think 80 might be right about Leelou. Besides, it is weirdly fun siding with 80 of all people.....against Leelou. O_o

I'm seeing it the opposite - she was ballsy with that snarky comment, and I don't attribute ballsy with scum-Hallia.

I already addressed why I have my vote where it is.  Try to keep up.

If we don't get a lynch sometime this afternoon/evening, I'll figure out a decent time to set a deadline.  It's a longer D1 than  usual, but given that I wasn't able to be around and give you all a good heads up for a deadline it's not exactly fair to anyone to give you short notice for one.

If we don't get a lynch sometime this afternoon/evening, I'll figure out a decent time to set a deadline.  It's a longer D1 than  usual, but given that I wasn't able to be around and give you all a good heads up for a deadline it's not exactly fair to anyone to give you short notice for one.

It'll probably either need to be like 4 PM today or else you'll have to wait till Monday.  A weekend deadline wouldn't be good for most of us, I imagine.  Glad your Dad is doing better.  :)

It'll probably either need to be like 4 PM today or else you'll have to wait till Monday.  A weekend deadline wouldn't be good for most of us, I imagine.  Glad your Dad is doing better.  :)

That's what I was thinking, tbh. 

But you know, it's my fault.....after all, I did mod kill the Ape before the game started.  Games slow down after the Ape dies :rl:

Thanks for the good thoughts -- it's been a great day!

I think Wombats playing differently, he's normally all for joking, but when I make one he gets all excited. In earnest though, if PAC doesn't show up I will be voting, even if it'll break mah heart

Lynching an inactive on D1.  Sounds like a great idea.  You aren't even trying to play a town game.  This is why I want you gone.

I already addressed why I have my vote where it is.  Try to keep up.

So basically, the thing about LK lynch shedding light was bullsh*t?

1. The Lovely Leelou

2. The Arsonist:  Claimed shot on JiF

3. Lizard-Man:  Claimed Godfather
4. The Smasher:  Claimed TOWN Cop (as opposed to scum cop)
5. The Amazing Human-Roadkill, Wombat
6. The 80 million cent man
7. Just In Fudge, player of Vince Carter  Dead, Vanilla Town
8. The magical JC
9. Mega-Nolderp
10. Haaaaaaaaa-ahhh ahhh ahh ahhhhhhhhh-ahhhh ahhh llliiiiaaaaaaaaaaa:   Claimed Vanilla Town
11. Pac-man
12. Darthe, destroyer of hope
13. Verbal AKA Stanley Cup Man
14. The Crusher
15. Lilian of the Forest

Archived