Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're just wagging your scum d*** in our faces at this point.  But I'm still not going to vote you.  At least not today.  Because you're awesome.

I think it's weak sauce to bury a vote on you,like you said, and do nothing else except claim that "lynching me would shed light on a lot of players", and then claim that I'm scum, but not vote. Feels a lot more like pushing an agenda, than scum hunting. 

I think it's weak sauce to bury a vote on you,like you said, and do nothing else except claim that "lynching me would shed light on a lot of players", and then claim that I'm scum, but not vote. Feels a lot more like pushing an agenda, than scum hunting. 

So you think Verbal's scum?  I'm starting to agree.  Problem is its hard to get girls lynched.  I've tried with Leelou.  Maybe we'll have better luck with this girl.

Unvote vote Verbal

I'm recapping the below mainly for myself to go over.. Trying to think about what gets "broken open" by lynching me.

Using the VC right before my Godfather claim:

Posted Yesterday, 09:19 AM

***OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT***

JC (1): Lily

Lizzie (6): Leelou, Smash, Wom, Crush, 80, JiF

80 (2): Darthe, Verbal

Smash (1): JC Unvoted post just before my claim

Wombat (1): Lizzie

The events after:

I was already being voted by: Leelou, Smash, Wbt, Crush, 80, JiF

I claim, Hallia jumps on with "Um...Vote LK", takes me to L-1. Arsis goes back and forth on how he should hammer me, but doesn't. I Unvote, Vote Hallia, due to my laying a trap, which she took.

Wombat unvotes me, claims it was a dirty vote by Hallia.
JiF unvotes me, echoes Wombat.

Hallia claims she's vanilla town and I was the obvious vote.

Arsis defends not voting Hallia.

Leelou votes Hallia, no explanation.

Hallia plays newb card, despite being Newb "Then why make a flippant claim like that? When it gets that close it's important to get reads out, or at least that's what I've been learning "

Arsis finally votes Hallia, after Leelou has joined train. He says "No excuses." 

Crusher says "Holy retard juice in the water cooler. This Thalia lynch is awful. "

Leelou says "Hallia's vote feels like opportunism"

Crusher says "Funny because your vote on halia has the same feel.. "

Pac chimes in "Super close to starting to read. "

80 votes Leelou "But I find Leelou's vote on Hallia to be scummy.  Leelou, your vote on Hallia was opportunism at its finest."

Crusher: "Leelou vote is bad. Halias is easy lazy or not reading. Not scummy if you ask me. "

JiF has a change of heart, Unvotes Hallia. Votes me. "no way he thought of that on his own. Probably on a team with 80"

Arsis SHOOTS JiF "Sorry fagus didn't like you playing along with the trap nonsense. " - Despite that Arsis was on Hallia train as well.

Lily votes Leelou "I'm tending to agree with Crusher and 80. Leelou's vote was opportunistic. Hallia's vote looks like something I would have done. "

I point out "It'd be one thing if Crusher was actually voting Leelou, but he's not."

80 "LK, lead the way.  You've already trapped Hallia, Leelou, Lily and Arsis.  Whose next?"

Leelou in reply to Lily "And your vote looks just as bad. "

Arsis votes me "Doofus, you're trying to make a case against me"

I point out he shot JiF for being on Hallia's train, even though Arsis was on same train.

Verbal, to dead JiF quote about my skimming on page 9, prior to Hallia train.  "Agreed.  Still think LK is scum."

JC chimes in:  "Lizzie...one of the best plays in a long while...dare I say "Ape-esque"...glad you joined our mafia games. Hallia...I'm thinking she's scum who got too clever by half. Crusher...did not like the over defense of Hallia...looked forced. Who shot JiF?  my experience would suggest Verbal, Smash or 80...but who knows...The rest...I'm not sure what to think..."

JC votes Hallia
Crush tells Arsis that JC should be lynched for playing follow the leader. Says Smash's claim was fake.  "
Thank you for your input parrot boy.  Truth is is you read the thread rather than just talk crap Arisi admitted to shooting JiF before he even shot him.  I will ad you to my list for scum.1. LK2. Leelous3. Smash (fake claim) 4. Parrot boy. Your not reading the game and earlier you just parroted everyone else.

Verbal states "A LK lynch might actually blow the game wide open."

Verbal quotes himself " I stand by this statement. Especially the lynching 80 part.  Why Arsis didn't just shoot him is beyond me."

Wombat reiterates to Hallia that was was opportunistic and scummy when voting me.

Here's the current VC:

Nolder VC

Hallia - LK, Wombat, Leelou, Arsis, JC, Nolder (6)

LK - Smash, Crusher, Hallia (3)

Leelou -  Lily (1)

80 - Darthe, Verbal (2)

Verbal - 80 (1)

Provisional Town Lean

Ok, good.  I like the null bucket better this early.

If you think I'm scum, you should vote me.

Indeed, that seems the logical move.

Yes, I'm pushing an agenda.  Good callout.

So you think Verbal's scum?  I'm starting to agree.  Problem is its hard to get girls lynched.  I've tried with Leelou.  Maybe we'll have better luck with this girl.

Unvote vote Verbal

Weren't you the one saying my joke wasn't funny.  Looks who's talking now.  ;-)

If we lynch Hallia:

Crusher and 80 both defended her, pushed Leelou, but aren't voting her.

Lily agreed with them and has voted Leelou.

Crusher again defends her, attacks JC for voting her.

Verbal has twice tried to push the lynch towards me, and away from Hallia.

Crusher, Verbal, and 80 have all now pushed towards lynching a player (Leelou, LK) without actually voting such.

The only one who has voted whom they've accused, is Lily.

80 is also the only one voting Verbal.

Verbal is voting 80.

If we lynch me:

Wombat, JiF, Arsis, JC, & Nolder all got behind my trap.

All of above have given various reasons related to "Hallia's vote was scummy"

If she flips Town, the above come off looking better and the Hallia train looks worse. There may be some distancing on the Hallia train, but it's still too large to be all scum. 

I personally think we have more to learn from lynching Hallia. If she flips scum, I see a lot of defense and attempted misdirection. 

If we lynch me, it's logical as well, because I posted a "Godfather" reveal.

He hasn't posted enough for me to have a great read, but I don't think he's been any use to Town. 

I think you're just wagging your scum d*** in our faces at this point.  But I'm still not going to vote you.  At least not today.  Because you're awesome.

Speaking of 'no use to town'......

If we lynch Hallia:

Crusher and 80 both defended her, pushed Leelou, but aren't voting her.

Lily agreed with them and has voted Leelou.

Crusher again defends her, attacks JC for voting her.

Verbal has twice tried to push the lynch towards me, and away from Hallia.

If we lynch me:

Wombat, JiF, Arsis, JC, & Nolder all got behind my trap.

I personally think we have more to learn from lynching Hallia. If she flips scum, I see a lot of defense and attempted misdirection. If she flips town, I'm wrong. The above come off looking better.

If we lynch me, it's logical as well, because I posted a "Godfather" reveal.

Aren't you kind of answering your own question to me?

LK chastises Verbal for wanting to lynch LK for information purposes.

LK lists out pros and cons of which lynch, him or Hallia, would provide the most information.  Determines Hallia is best lynch.  Because its not him.

Can't make this stuff up.

You two do realize he might not just be a 1-shot vig, right? 

Smash's mock outrage is noted. 

You do realize it doesn't matter much right?

By claiming the shot he's made himself a mafia target even if they believe he was just 1shot vig.

Because everyone seems to generally accept that. Even if they didn't he's a good target though because like you said maybe he's lying and maybe he has more shots and/or is the sk.

I'm not worried about whether he's lying because he'll be dead before it matters if he is.

Lk, you do realize I'm the ******* vigilante, right? You're trying to make a convoluted case against me voting for halia not because of your dumb "trap" but her playing newb when she's not.

You do realize it doesn't matter much right?

By claiming the shot he's made himself a mafia target even if they believe he was just 1shot vig.

Because everyone seems to generally accept that. Even if they didn't he's a good target though because like you said maybe he's lying and maybe he has more shots and/or is the sk.

I'm not worried about whether he's lying because he'll be dead before it matters if he is.

This

You did kinda backtrack imo because you made the crappy argument on Arsis and then basically said that you don't think names mean much when called on it.  That being said, still looks like a game starter to me, so you're still null in my book.

I don't consider that backtracking because I admitted from the start it was a pretty crazy idea and besides that I was only talking about his name not all names. Maybe that made the case even more stupid in your eyes but there it is nonetheless. Interesting that he turned out to be the vig but I don't recall any references to fire so obviously I was wrong anyway.

Yup, it's ALL ABOUT YOU, knucklehead.

Why even include me with your sh*tty out of context reads? It makes no sense other than to confuse the **** out of everyone.

I've also never been killed in the 5 mafia games I've played. I want to see what it's like.

Not that I'm trying to rush, because I think the game and AVM could both benefit from being dragged out for a few days, but Hallia is the best D1 lynch imo. She's claimed vanilla town. We know if she's telling the truth she is a safe mislynch. It may not be the most daring play but it is the safest and the smartest. Ya'll feel free to take your time and discuss whatever you think needs to discussing but when you're done vote Hallia.

Edit: formatting

Lizzie is scum

Best day 1 lynch in my opinion regardless of the nonsense he is spewing in his comparison.

Not that I'm trying to rush, because I think the game and AVM could both benefit from being dragged out for a few days, but Hallia is the best D1 lynch imo. She's claimed vanilla town. We know if she's telling the truth she is a safe mislynch. It may not be the most daring play but it is the safest and the smartest. Ya'll feel free to take your time and discuss whatever you think needs to discussing but when you're done vote Hallia.

Edit: formatting

We have one player claiming cop who is probably lying.  We have one player claiming vanilla town.  We have another claiming to be the Godfather then backtracking and saying he is vanilla town.

Truth is we also have Pac who has admitted to not reading yet and I think hearing from him before we decide who to put down is probably a pretty good idea.  My problem with voting Halia is I have LK, Leelou, Smash (claimed cop) and Jetscode ahead of her on my scum list.  Yet as Wombat pointed out Ihave not played with her a lot so I do kinda see her as a noob and that might be a mistake. 

Why even include me with your sh*tty out of context reads? It makes no sense other than to confuse the **** out of everyone.

I've also never been killed in the 5 mafia games I've played. I want to see what it's like.

For the sake of context, brotha. Cool down.

Not killing today:

1.  Crusher:  Strongest town read.

2.  Arsis;  Strong town read.  Called shot on JiF.  This is something only a townie would do, albeit a misguided, 80-like one.

3.  Wombat:  Another strong town read.

4.  Nolder:  Another strong town lean.

5.  LK:  Put himself out there with GF claim and can easily be lynched later.  Don't see the need to on D1.

6.  Pac:  Need to hear from him, but his silence isn't a reason for a lynch.  Can be a strong town player once he gets going.

7.  Smash:  Don't buy his claim but again, he put himself out there with it.  His alignment will be clear soon.

8.  80

Could kill today:

1.  Leelou:  Obviously.  # 1 scum candidate. 

2.  Verbal:  Moved my vote to him because of lack of traction.  Definitely not playing like town Verbal. 

3.  Darthe:  Totally inactive and worthless to town. 

4.  Hallia:  As Nolder said, is a "safe lynch".  If need be she's our clear choice, assuming we can't get anything else positive out of today.

Jury's out:

JC, Lily

Not killing today:

1.  Crusher:  Strongest town read.

2.  Arsis;  Strong town read.  Called shot on JiF.  This is something only a townie would do, albeit a misguided, 80-like one.

3.  Wombat:  Another strong town read.

4.  Nolder:  Another strong town lean.

5.  LK:  Put himself out there with GF claim and can easily be lynched later.  Don't see the need to on D1.

6.  Pac:  Need to hear from him, but his silence isn't a reason for a lynch.  Can be a strong town player once he gets going.

7.  Smash:  Don't buy his claim but again, he put himself out there with it.  His alignment will be clear soon.

8.  80

Could kill today:

1.  Leelou:  Obviously.  # 1 scum candidate. 

2.  Verbal:  Moved my vote to him because of lack of traction.  Definitely not playing like town Verbal. 

3.  Darthe:  Totally inactive and worthless to town. 

4.  Hallia:  As Nolder said, is a "safe lynch".  If need be she's our clear choice, assuming we can't get anything else positive out of today.

Jury's out:

JC, Lily

don't buy my claim ? You think I;m a buffoon like you ?

We have one player claiming cop who is probably lying.

Was that a serious claim? I didn't take it seriously but maybe I should have.

We have another claiming to be the Godfather then backtracking and saying he is vanilla town.

I must have missed the backtrack.

If this is true then LK is a lynch candidate imo, although I think he's looking better than Hallia atm so it might be better to save him for later.

Truth is we also have Pac who has admitted to not reading yet and I think hearing from him before we decide who to put down is probably a pretty good idea.

Actually you're absolutely right.

We should definitely get a stance from Pac before we lynch otherwise he can just retcon whatever is most convenient for him if he's scum.

My problem with voting Halia is I have LK, Leelou, Smash (claimed cop) and Jetscode ahead of her on my scum list.  Yet as Wombat pointed out Ihave not played with her a lot so I do kinda see her as a noob and that might be a mistake.

Definitely a mistake.

She's played in a lot of games now I think.

Was that a serious claim? I didn't take it seriously but maybe I should have.

I must have missed the backtrack.

If this is true then LK is a lynch candidate imo, although I think he's looking better than Hallia atm so it might be better to save him for later.

We should definitely get a stance from Pac before we lynch otherwise he can just retcon whatever is most convenient for him if he's scum.

Definitely a mistake.

She's played in a lot of games now I think.

Isn't that the idea of a trap?

If she comes out scum, that goes a long way in my favor, no? It's not like I pushed Hallia to fall on the sword unnecessarily so I could coast out. You can't really think that.

Since when did 80 do lists? 

Wow, you're 100 % scum.  <3 you anyways.

don't buy my claim ? You think I;m a buffoon like you ?

Yes.  It takes one to know one.

100 % agree.  We have time and should use it wisely.  People like Pac who haven't contributed much need to do so and take a stance on all the mess that's happened so far. 

You've been playing well the last few games.  Or perhaps the influx of idiocy we've had to the Mafia community lately makes you look better by comparison? 

Archived