Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not killing today:

1.  Crusher:  Strongest town read.

2.  Arsis;  Strong town read.  Called shot on JiF.  This is something only a townie would do, albeit a misguided, 80-like one.

3.  Wombat:  Another strong town read.

4.  Nolder:  Another strong town lean.

5.  LK:  Put himself out there with GF claim and can easily be lynched later.  Don't see the need to on D1.

6.  Pac:  Need to hear from him, but his silence isn't a reason for a lynch.  Can be a strong town player once he gets going.

7.  Smash:  Don't buy his claim but again, he put himself out there with it.  His alignment will be clear soon.

8.  80

Could kill today:

1.  Leelou:  Obviously.  # 1 scum candidate. 

2.  Verbal:  Moved my vote to him because of lack of traction.  Definitely not playing like town Verbal. 

3.  Darthe:  Totally inactive and worthless to town. 

4.  Hallia:  As Nolder said, is a "safe lynch".  If need be she's our clear choice, assuming we can't get anything else positive out of today.

Jury's out:

JC, Lily

Very little contribution and thought it was odd he came into the thread and asked if anyone put pressure on me?  He is useless but I think he can be dealt with later. 

Jetscode did a lot of parroting and acting busy.  I like him for scum.  Leelou I agree on, her vote on Halia was dreadful and oopurtunistic. 

Unovte vote Leelou

You've been playing well the last few games.  Or perhaps the influx of idiocy we've had to the Mafia community lately makes you look better by comparison?

I'm pretty sure it's the new people lol.

Very little contribution and thought it was odd he came into the thread and asked if anyone put pressure on me?  He is useless but I think he can be dealt with later. 

Jetscode did a lot of parroting and acting busy.  I like him for scum.  Leelou I agree on, her vote on Halia was dreadful and oopurtunistic. 

Unovte vote Leelou

OK.  Unvote vote Leelou

Let's see if others follow this time around.

LK: I don't even understand how you see what you did as a trap tbh. I'm not voting Hallia for voting you I'm voting her because she claimed VT.

I don't see it either and I agree with you about halia.

I thought jif playing along was strange. I guess I got ahead of myself.

LK: I don't even understand how you see what you did as a trap tbh. I'm not voting Hallia for voting you I'm voting her because she claimed VT.

Instead of just claiming VT, I tried to be of some value and put out some low hanging fruit to see if any scum would take it.

Instead of just claiming VT, I tried to be of some value and put out some low hanging fruit to see if any scum would take it.

But how would you know anyone who voted you was scum?

If you claim scum the pro town move is to vote you.

No, actually i'm directly contradicting you.

No, actually you're not.  See 80's post below.  You help make my point, and only say Hallia would have more information, but still concede that you'd provide it as well.

LK chastises Verbal for wanting to lynch LK for information purposes.

LK lists out pros and cons of which lynch, him or Hallia, would provide the most information.  Determines Hallia is best lynch.  Because its not him.

Can't make this stuff up.

Nope.  I'm no longer wanting to lynch you today.

Yep.  Sounds like he tried to be sneaky scum and it backfired.

The now second tard in command thinks I'm scum (LK is the new tard in command), the great fat one thinks my vote was opportunistic, I'm not really sure on Lily, but her vote was bad and well Verbal seems to want to break my heart this week. Dunno. 

I'm having a slow da... Lifetime. Why are we all on the "unvote vote Leelou" train?

The case on Leelou as an opportunist is crap. Anyone else on Hallia's train could be voted for the same reason. Maybe other people on the train seem less scummy, but that's not the reason for voting her and not the others being offered.... Just that she seems an opportunist for casting the same vote that 5 other players have also made.

I'm not saying she's not scum. But the reason being given is nothing more than an attempt to start a competing train based on nothing.

Thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers everyone -- it's much appreciated!  Today he was trying to talk people into letting him go home, says he feels better than he's felt in a long time -- so things are MUCH better.  Still have some things to figure out, but we got really really lucky.

You guys rock!

***Official Vote Count***

Hallia (4):  LK, Wombat, Leelou, Arsis

Leelou (4):  Lily, Crusher, 80, Verb

LK (2): Smash, Hallia

80 (1): Darthe

Pac (2): JC, Nol

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Thanks for the positive thoughts and prayers everyone -- it's much appreciated!  Today he was trying to talk people into letting him go home, says he feels better than he's felt in a long time -- so things are MUCH better.  Still have some things to figure out, but we got really really lucky.

You guys rock!

Great man glad to hear that.

You guys rock!

Great news!

Home from work.  Seeing a couple of people changing over to Pac.  Not really seeing a reason, but then, it doesn't seem like Pac's ever going to catch up and read the game.

I'd toss a vote on him but that'd be...opportunistic? :lol:

The now second tard in command thinks I'm scum (LK is the new tard in command), the great fat one thinks my vote was opportunistic, I'm not really sure on Lily, but her vote was bad and well Verbal seems to want to break my heart this week. Dunno.

This is not a typical Leelou town defense. She seems like caught scum or someone resigned to her fate, going "meh".

Verbal was right about one thing. Whether you like my move or not on the face of it, it got a lot of reactions. Some strong criticism of Hallia and some strong defense. It that sense, it was pro town. It brought a lot of discussion out.

You guys rock!

great to hear AVM :)

Archived