Marvel vs. DC Mafia

AVM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leelou please make up a sexually charged reveal then I will hammer you or if PAC gets to you first you will have dissapoint.

No way in hell I'd ever let Pac touch me. I love me some Italian men. *winks at Verb and Crusher*

If your not running ,multiple computers at the same time throughout the house 15/5 is plenty and you will not notice a difference between the two options.

Best TV for your money on the market right now is this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HZZZM5G/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER the 60 or 70 inch

Why ? because its 4k capable and upconverts your current content to as close to 4k as possible. Also as they slowly bring in 4k content you will have that option to view it without the crazy 4k price tag. the 60 or 70 inch by Sharp in this model are fantastic TV's

that's not a 4k tv..  it says it will play "near" a 4k resolution.  the difference between a solid 1080p signal and a "near 4k" signal will be negligible to the untrained eye..  not to mention 4k content is still years away from being mainstream.

if I were him I'd go with the best tv I could get for under a grand and buy a receiver with upscaling to 1080p...  that means all those shows in non hi def and your netflix content will get a significant boost.  that's the project I've been up to the last few weeks and have read about this exhaustively. 

if you're ok with last year or a 2012 model, you can get great stuff and not break the bank..  the onkyo that I got was being hailed as a bargain for $1200 2 short years ago..  I paid 650 for it brand new and it will be a mainstay in my household for probably the next 7 years or so.

IDK if I should get the regular 15/5 FiOS for the new place, or juice it up to 50/25 for extra $10. My Netflix is fine right now, but as a father in November i have this feeling my Xbox is going to start getting a lot more use. BTW check out this TV I was considering putting the basement, would love feedback....

http://dealnews.com/LG-60-1080-p-Wi-Fi-Plasma-Smart-TV-for-600-at-Micro-Center-stores/1076460.html

That + a receiver which upscales to 1080P would be a great combo..  don't get caught up in the 4k hype just yet..  it ain't gonna be the norm for years..  by the time it is, you'll want a new tv anyway and true 4k tvs will be affordable.

you need good speakers though..  i forbid you from buying any HTiB.

So, it's you and smash? 100% even tried to bury it in t.v. talk.

Leelou has been scummy all game..  playing the "pac isn't playing like his townie self" card was the cherry on top.

her reveal was sloppy nonsense..  Pretty sure her and Crush last 2 scum.

Leelou has been scummy all game.. playing the "pac isn't playing like his townie self" card was the cherry on top.

her reveal was sloppy nonsense.. Pretty sure her and Crush last 2 scum.

Probably. We'll see soon.

Swiftness was not this group’s strong suit through 7 deaths.  The 8th death would come with a shocking quickness though.

This time it was The Lovely Leelou.

The lynch mob gathered quickly in suspicion of her role in the murders.  She offered resistance, offering that she had not been killing heroes but protecting them – that it was the reason for her odd behavior, enabling her to lower her own defenses in exchange of protecting another.  One hero even appeared to half-believe her…yet the group came to their decision with no opposition.

A misstep could be the end at any time with this many heroes gone.  So when Pac-Man made the decision with a swiftness, they had high hopes that this would finally swing things in their favor.

Pac-Man rode his lawnmower right up to The Lovely Leelou, burrito in one hand and far too advanced schematics for a home entertainment system in the other.  

She stared at him, laughed, and went back to her drink – not in the slightest bit intimidated or impressed by the hero’s attempts to strike fear in her heart.

“Ok baby…how’s about you send me a couple of pics, I pretend this whole thing didn’t happen and we all go home happy? You won’t regret it” offered up Pac-Man.  The Lovely Leelou laughed again, this time to the point of tears. 

“Look sweet thing, you can’t fight these feelings – just scoot on over here and we’ll get down to business.” the cool-operator shot back, relentless in his efforts to woo the fairer sex.

“I wouldn’t touch you with a ten foot pole, even if it was impaling you.  GFY pig”

“Welp…looks like I’m gonna have to put this one to sleep.  Time to pull out the ol trusty hammer”

“You don’t have the balls” she challenged.

“Oh...so you ARE interested, I knew it.  Let me get things started with some pics of my own, hold on”

“OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO I DON'T CARE WHO WINS” The Lovely Leelou screamed as she grabbed the hammer from Pac-Man and finished the job herself.

As she slumped to the floor, Pac-Man looked on with tears in his eyes.  Frantically he ran up to her to search for any pics she may have on her.  What he found was even better – a golden lasso!  After a few moments of celebrating he realized what it actually meant…

The Lovely Leelou, Wonder Woman (DC Universe scum goon) was dead!!!!

It is now night.

That + a receiver which upscales to 1080P would be a great combo.. don't get caught up in the 4k hype just yet.. it ain't gonna be the norm for years.. by the time it is, you'll want a new tv anyway and true 4k tvs will be affordable.

you need good speakers though.. i forbid you from buying any HTiB.

Does FiOS provide the receiver? I'm already getting their HD set top box.

That + a receiver which upscales to 1080P would be a great combo..  don't get caught up in the 4k hype just yet..  it ain't gonna be the norm for years..  by the time it is, you'll want a new tv anyway and true 4k tvs will be affordable.

you need good speakers though..  i forbid you from buying any HTiB.

hey asshat if you read my post it states its not a 4k TV but it does play 4 k content and it does upconvert 1080p. This TV currently has the best picture on the market and its only 1500 bucks and will still play 4k content as it starts to release. If he takes your advice He buys a TV that will be outdated in a few years when he.s wanting that 4k.

As for the HT equiptment you just purchased your right it will probably last you 7 years if it does not over heat and break down before that. Integrated amps don't even push half the power they are rated at and never will . If you paid Just a little more for the Emotiva you would be getting infinitely more quality and it would last you 20 years or quite possibly the rest of your life.

Buy Onkyo with Integrated amps claiming 100 W per channel and you will be lucky to get 30 W per channel anyone who tells you different is lying and knows nothing about audio equiptment. It will always over heat and it will not have the punch to drive those speakers.

But the emotiva pre amp with a separate amp pushing 200 w Per channel and you get 200w per channel and infinite life span and it properly drives what ever speakers you choose to go with.

Emotiva is compared to systems like Krell. Sunfire and Bryston ..the reason Emotiva is able to keep audiophile type equiptment at low prices is because they sell from their website and not to stores who mark it up and rip you off.

Archived